Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 339: Conviction of Falsehood and Prestige

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Feb 18, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Blew your mind

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Epic

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi chapter 339:Conviction of Falsehood and Prestige
    Read the chapter online at kissmanga

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    LogicoftheVI likes this.
  2. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    First panel was epic AF! Sinbad/Valefor clashing with Hakuryuu was beast. So many great panels this chapter! Also Sinbad telling Hakuryuu he was the King's vessel he expected the least from was a hella of a low blow. I mean we all knew he saw Hakuryuu as a pawn but damn Sinbad that is some cold shit (pun intended since Valefor is ice attribute). Simply amazing work here, I truly love the art in Magi. I enjoy the flashbacks and how Sinbad tries to manipulate them to get his point across but it's due to these struggles that out protagonists have been able to make it this far. The depth of the answer that Hakuryuu had for Sinbad was pleasantly unexpected but it's moments like these that really show you how far he has come. I really enjoy how Sinbad is making the face the irrationality of the world the they live in but I love the answers they are giving him in response. The end of the chapter leads me to believe this one is going to have to end in physical conflict but the philosophical/ideological one between these two was handled well imo. Great chapter overall I can't wait to see how Haku is going to win this one.

Flower and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice