Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 336: Unreasonable Fate

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Jan 31, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Blew your mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi chapter 336: Unreasonable Fate
    Read the chapter online at MSS

Kuroh likes this.
  2. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    I really like the fight setup that the author had gone with here. The battle is notonly to surpass one physically, plus it's impressive how kid Sinbad is keeping up with a broken powerhouse like Alibaba, I find Aladdin's borg unnecessary though considering that one moment in Alibaba mind can be an entire entity if he focuses.If we divide these equally, each of these 4 must have 2 with one of them overcoming three dungeon answers(I'm guessing Alibaba). Baal is up there with Astaroth and Barbatos in terms of power, but I'd have to wait and see more. Adult Sinbad had some insane DC with against the medium if I remember correctly.

Judar will cheat his way through this one like he always does lmao, mark my words. He is the ultimate Anri-hero in the show, and it seems to lie Sinbad is having them witness different stages of his life to prove his position which is quite admirable considering he is practically a multi-dimensional god.

5/5 chapter aside from the slight Alibaba nerf, I'm just satisfied.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    LogicoftheVI, Hi Shin Unit and Kuroh like this.
  3. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    I really liked this chapter! The battle was just amazingly setup! I am still wondering what Judar is going to do at the end. Helping the group seems very cool but Judar is not really a guy who would become very nice, in my opinion.
    I am actually glad that Aladdin and Alibaba are going to meet Sindbad at different stages of his life. I think that should help them to understand Sindbad better. I am also wondering why Alibaba is not that 'cool', maybe? I mean he spent a long time gaining knowledge and experience after he died, and at first he used them but later I feel like he 'forgot', and was just normal self. I have no problem with that I just think that Alibaba should behave at least a bit differently since he has gained so much wisdom. The same goes to his combat skills.

4. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Epic chapter
    I really dig the artstyle of the Djin equp and now we getting some nice action. Fire vs Lighting
    Now fuh this riddle, I believe Judar can correlate with young Sinbad because Judar's village was wipe out or maybe he can cheat his way to finding the right answer. :smuggrin:
    Can't wait for the other 6 version of Sinbad.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    LogicoftheVI likes this.
  5. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Epic ass chapter though I do wish that Alibaba would have used his new ability against Sinbad. Judar vs. Sinbad needed to happen and has been hinted at pretty much since Judar was introduced. This is the Sinbad that Judar met when he was young so maybe he has some first hand knowledge that will aid in the battle against The Former King of Sindria. I love Judar he is my favorite character and I hope he gets the spotlight for a few chapters. The art was amazing per the usual and the pacing seems to be good for the start of the final showdown.

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice