Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 335: 7 Dungeons

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Jan 25, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Blew your mind

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Epic

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Great

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi chapter 335: 7 Dungeons
    Read the chapter online at MMS

Dazai and Blue Rose like this.
  2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Odd. Little Sinbad is here and we should know from bouken about this war if it's part of his memories. But I don't remember aby great war he took part in back then :shifty: What is this place?

Arba is plotting something :lmao: But I suppose she doesn't want to be Sinbad's pawn so she will help. She is so cute when she doesn't act like a crazy chick yelling 'FATHER!' around.

I wonder what Sinbad's regret is.. The idea of going to the dungeons again sounds like fun, so I don't mind such a way to settle things.

Alibaba has grown so much [:3]

Kuroh, LogicoftheVI and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  3. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Suicide squad vs Young Sinbad! Hype
    Try to stop me if you can.

Inching to know what does Sinbad regret.

Time to conquer the 7 dungeons :3

Kuroh, LogicoftheVI and Blue Rose like this.
  4. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    So many epic panels in this chapter though the dialogue doesn't seem to be the greatest I will wait for the SenseScans translation to place full judgement. The entry into the Sacred Palace was nice, I really like what Sinbad has done with the place....lol. Seriously though meeting the 7 Djinn in the sacred palace and learingin they are now 7 versions of Sinbad was pretty deep and unexpected. I am almost certain that Sinbad's soul regret is going to be linked to the failed first country and the death of Celestine (could be wrong). I like the way he said it's destiny rather than saying the usual villain spiel. Arba is so cute when she isn't being all crazy and I know she doesn't want to be Sinbad's pawn so I think she will be very useful. She isn't strong at all anymore so I wouldn't be surprised id Judar could take her but I am curious as to where she came from? I mean I know she was in the Sacred Palace with Ugo but was not expecting to see her in this way.

Alibaba vs. Sinbad incoming this should be pretty epic!!!

Kuroh and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  5. Flower

Flower

Bounty Points:
    That chapter is great^^
    Seems like they have to go through Sin's past.
    Maybe his regret is that he never wanted to become the man he is now?
    And maybe he wants to see if Alibaba, a guy who heavily resembles his old self, does the same things or if he does them differently...

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  6. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    Great chapter! I am wondering if by fighting 7 different Sindbad's at different stages of his life would make them to understand Sindbad better. Obviously, there is a reason why Sindbad became like that. I am very excited to see more!

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice