Manga Chapter Magi chapter 334: Facing

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Jan 23, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Mind Blowing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    That was cool :wideeyes: This panel with all of them wearing a djin equip is incredible! The strongest team! (and dude outside).

I like their vision of the future. Their ways may differ but it's a good thing, all of them are free :> It's nice that in this future picture was Sinbad as well, despite everything that happened, they don't exclude him.

Alibaba about death "I happened a while ago" so it's not a big thing, was priceless :lmao::rofl:

3. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    The suicide squad are ready fuh action!
    So if we took that future picture for granted. Alibaba & Morgina will have 4 children. [:3]
    Its look like there will be two kings and Sinbad is there.. So he may have seen the light and figure out that he was totally wrong.

4. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    I feel like these chapters are coming out faster than I can read them I wasnt expecting this at all lol. Im glad the characters forgot Nerva just as I did because I was perplexed at who this guy is. The double page with the jin equips was FANTASTIC I loved seeing them again I feel like its been forever since we have seen them. I forgot what they even looked like! things are finally getting started this arc Im so hyped!

5. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I can appreciate the comedy that we got in this chapter it was a little light hearted which leads me to believe we may see some serious trials ahead. This nobody character has such a big role here at the end it weird but it somehow works for me. The memories just before they made their way through the door and that panel with the Djinn equips was beast. I love the dialogue between Haku and Alibaba, plus Judar being his usual self.

I just read 335 and oh my god does it make me appreciate 334 that much more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice