Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 332:The Greatest King Vessel of All

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Dec 29, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Blew your mind

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Epic

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Great

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi Chapter 332:The Greatest King Vessel of All
    Read the chapter online at Kissmanga

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    Soma, Kuroh, Dazai and 1 other person like this.
  2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    And there is an answer! No sacred place - no segregation among humas. They will create a world where everyone are equal as beings and can forge their own fate [:3]

Hakuryuu and Judar making a great entrace an joining Suicide Squad :smuggrin: If you are going to destroy something they are in. More allies will pop out soon :D

I love Morgiana and Alibaba's relationship. Even in this situation they love each other and argue like a good marriage should :lmao:

Soma, Dazai and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  3. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Four vs the world.. Damn, that is a suicide squad. lolz

Woo Alibaba the greatest king vessel of all

Soma, Dazai and Blue Rose like this.
  4. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    He is greatest because he in some way understands human heart's. He is able to see what is the most important to everyone, like a great king who looks further than those around him. Yet he isn't arrogant, he just wants to live in this world with everyone and be happy with his wife :lmao: He is simple, but in this simplicity lies his greatness.

Soma, Dazai and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  5. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Not a bad answer.

But a world where everyone sacrifices themselves for Sinbad sounds better to me.

Soma and Blue Rose like this.
  6. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    I really liked this chapter! Seeing Judar and Hakuryuu joining this important mission made me happy! The last fight with Sindbad is coming :)

Destroying the Sacred Place should not change the format of the world, and there still be kings. I think the fact that Alibaba went through many things after he died, makes him even better as a future king. Because he gained wisdom and knowledge plus he understands the human heart. Even though what he is going to do with Aladdin is selfish, I think it is better selfish than Sindbad's.

Soma, Blue Rose and Dazai like this.
  7. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I wonder if what will happen to Magi once Sacred Place is destroyed. Will they still have their power or not. Or even further - will they remain part of this world or disappear. After all they are strongly connected to the sacred place.

Soma and Dazai like this.
  8. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    I think they should be fine. There isn't really anything that suggests they wont be and there's no reason to kill off Yunan and Titus right at the end ^^
    Right now I'm kinda thinking there wont be any kings at all and the world will be under democracy but everyone will be talking about the hero Alibaba.

9. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    That's a possibility but I think what guys fight for is for separate nations to live and evolve with their down culture and politics.

I thing it would be good for an end if MagiÄ… started to disappear in golden light saying goodbyes to everyone. I would cry my eyes out.

10. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    That wouldn't be any different from how things were at the start though >.<

It would be a good ending and very sad but I don't wanna see Aladdin die and don't think he will either. I think Magi's ending will be mostly happy, in that all the main characters get satisfactory lives but in the end they may not find a perfect answer to how best to run the world.

11. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Not exactly the same. Nobody would be burdened with 'evilness of black rukh' since it wouldn't be evil. And there wouldn't be anyone on the top of the world. I think it makeas a great difference. During all this time people have learnt how to live without wars as we can see now.

12. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    Alibaba is too soft. They needed savages like Aladdin and Judar in this fight so good call.

kronika, Soma and Dazai like this.
  13. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Then that's pretty similar to what I'm imagining. Several countries across the world who all have good relations as well as prosperous trade but with no individual leaders. Maybe headed by governments like Barbossa's in Partevia from SnB.
    Actually that reminds me that I haven't read the SnB chapter yet.

14. Soma

Soma

Bounty Points:
    They don't have free wills like every humans supposed to have...

Blue Rose likes this.
  15. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Alibaba being the greatest Kings vessel comes as no surprise. Look at what he has been thought. He's the son of a prostitute with royal blood. He lived in the slums and understands what it means to live the hardest possible life. He also knows the Luxurious life of a Prince. He's walked both paths he's damn near fallen and he's brought his friends back from the Brink. He also had him mind wandering for decades (though he's been the best since the start). Alibaba has always believed in people this is the key difference between him and Sinbad. Judar and Hakuryuu showing up like that was awesome, I love Judar saying you cannot destroy this world without us....I love that guy glad he is back and I cannot wait for his next interaction with King Moron in mean Sinbad.

Railgun99 and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  16. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    That was such a great chapter!

Alibaba being the greatest King vessel of all!! About time everyone realized it :D He believes in everyone and acknowledges everyone equally, he doesn't distinguish between them. An answer is finally reached!

I wonder if the Magi system will collapse after the Sacred Palace is destroyed. Maybe the Magis will become normal humans. What about the Djinns though?

Judar and Hakuryuu joining in!! Suicide Squad XD

Really can't wait for the confrontation between them and Sinbad!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice