Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 330: Everyone to the Rukh

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Dec 1, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Blew your mind

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Epic

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  3. Great

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi chapter 330: Everyone to the Rukh
    Read the chapter online at
    mangamint

2. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    Lmao Sinbad finally lost it apparently, this isn't even slightly debatable anymore, just pure tyranny.

Also

http://img.*************/sites/default/files/manga/1/3556/12-011_1480545630.jpg
    It's been a while, Almighty King Ren Kouen is actually watching this BS. Somehow I think he is unaffected by this, we know he has always been resistant to bullshit, even if forcefully done

3. Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor

Bounty Points:
    The whole world just agreed to commit suicide together , I thought the magi would be able to resist the sacred palace but I guess it's only Aladdin , I wonder why?

Also I have nothing against mor but it's highly unlikely that she is able to resist the powers of the sacred palace.

Also what happened to arba, last time even she remarked that " this is bad!" When sinbad took control of the sacred palace and is ugo still talking to some ghost?

Can't wait to see what happens next XD

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    Blue Rose and Dazai like this.
  4. Tenken

Tenken

Bounty Points:
    I think the Red Wolves should have been immune. They have been said to be set apart from normal humans.
    But Masrur and My already agreed. Which sucks.

If Morg resists, I will have to call BS. Even Takeru agreed to Sinbad. So it isn't like being in the dark continent matters.
    Maybe bs like Morg has enterred Red Wolf form so she can resist, but I assume some others have enterred that form. Maybe Morg has Alibaba sperm and can resist lol.

Judar had a similar experience to Alibaba. Maybe he probably resists.
    Haku has always been strange, but not very unique. He has been to the DC but that doesn't matter. But he does have DNA or rukh from like 3 people now. Or maybe multiple vessels protect his rukh.

Blue Rose, Dazai, Kuroh and 1 other person like this.
  5. kronika

kronika

Bounty Points:

I think maybe Aladdin and Alibaba are immune because they've both been to the sacred place.

Blue Rose, Dazai and Lindltaylor like this.
  6. Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor

Bounty Points:
    I don't think alibaba has been to the sacred palace :/ , I kind of remember alibaba saying he may be immune because he died once or something

Blue Rose, Dazai and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  7. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Yeah Alibaba died and became an enigma.

Blue Rose, Dazai and Lindltaylor like this.
  8. kronika

kronika

Bounty Points:

maybe I'll have to go re-read but i thought that when he died he went though the sacred place before going to the dark continent.

Lindltaylor and Tenken like this.
  9. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    What a chapter! It is getting worse and worse. It is obvious to me that Sindbad changed everyone's rukh, even his generals. Jafar would say something naturally, and the others too. I think that Morgiana may not be affected by Sindbad because she spent a lot of time with Aladdin and Alibaba. But it is also possible that her rukh got changed which is why she got into a fight with Alibaba.

I do not know what Alibaba and Aladdin can do right now. I am very curious to see what will happen next. And where the heck is Judar?

10. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Sinbad is amazinggg! He's creating a whole dimension where everyone is gonna be happy. But first things first, gotta kill those Gods that stand above him ^^ @Blue Rose

The reason Aladdin can resist is because he's not from this world, he's from Alma Torran, Alibaba is enigma. It's important to note Judar and Hakuryuu weren't in this chapter, that should confirm anyone who falls to depravity can't be effected by Sinbads ability to sway the rukh even after they've recovered.
    Her Red Wolves tribe could be immune. Is what I'd say.. but Masrur seemed to be affected by Sinbad... it's not confirmed Masrur was affected though so there's still a chance. Alibaba even asked "Masrur even you?" which could be foreshadowing, who knows. The only thing Masrur said was "If there's a God I want to fight him".
    On the other hand it's possible Mor was unaffected because she actually went to the Dark Continent herself.
    Well at this point it's pretty damn likely she teams up with Aladdin and Alibaba to stop Sinbad.

11. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Sounds similar to infinite tsukuyoimi from Naruto to me. And he is planning to kill everyone.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 1, 2016 ---
    Magi sets new standards of mass madness :shifty:

It's hard to see everyone enslaved by Sinbads will.

I hope Morgiana won't be an enemy ;( Wake up my dear, you are better than this stupid manipulation, you love Alibaba.

Foody, Lindltaylor and Dazai like this.
  12. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    He's gonna bring them back though ^^ and make them all happy and free when he does.
    Aladdin and Alibaba are just being dramatic.

13. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    The worst thing is looking at Sinbad convinced that everyone truly agrees with him. Disgussting little man who seeks the power beyond human capabilities.

I still hope, still. He will wake up later, he have to.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 1, 2016 ---
    I don't remember him saying he will back off after this. When did he say that? :lmao:

14. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    He'll say it next chapter :D
    Sinbad is amazing and he only wants whats best for everyone. I hope that Alibaba and Aladdin don't screw up his amazing plans.

15. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I wonder if his power works on you as well or you decided to take his side for fun :rofl: one of those.

Then he didn't say anything like this and as far as I understand what he wants to acomplish (distant safe future) - he intents to stay forewer as ruler of this world. He won't back off.

16. AaronC

AaronC

Bounty Points:
    Fucking Sinbad.

17. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    lmao could be either
    I think I just took his side for fun but maybe he put that idea into my head D:

Woah man! Don't hate on the God of the New World. He achieved what both Light Yagami and Aizen failed to. Sinbad is amazing.

18. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I've been wondering Dazai-san about one thing. Your signature is pretty much everything but what you are standing for right now :rofl:

Sinbad takes from people the possibility of making their own future. For good sake or not but it is what it is.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  19. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    XD
    You're kind of right. I think if people have the desire/drive to succeed then they can make their own future. But that also applies to Sinbad, he has more desire than anyone. The reason he is where he is, is because he rose above every challenge that faced him and kept pushing forward. If the others didn't want to end up under his complete control then they should have progressed as much as he has! Well ultimately Sinbad will lose because Alibaba's desire to let everyone make their own decisions and live happily is going to be too strong.

20. Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor

Bounty Points:
    Oh yeah judar even remarked that unlike the other magicians of the world who felt weird when sinbad took control, judar didn't feel a thing. So I guess you're right. And since the sacred palace only controls the white rukh the black rukh isn't affected.
    But the other guy from Reim is affected too.. I think his name was Muu? He's been to the dark continent. And I don't think marsur is being controlled. I don't think any of the eight generals are. They respect sinbad a lot and will follow him anywhere :D
    I bet if aladdin did something like this, alibaba would follow him too. They're just too selfish and not open to change.

I think even judar and hakuryuu will join them and since judar has all the power of the median. I'm guessing arba will make use of him to bring back il llah.
    But right now sinbad is even more powerful than il llah so he won't give a fuck xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 2, 2016 ---
    Lol xD @Dazai signature is pretty much motivation for sinbad. Sinbad is making his own future for the whole world xD
    So he is standing for sinbad I guess XD

LogicoftheVI, Dazai and Blue Rose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice