Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 329: The Greedy King of Man

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Sallucion, Nov 24, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Blew my Mind

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Epic

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Great

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lame

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sallucion

Sallucion

Bounty Points:
    LogicoftheVI, Dazai and kronika like this.
  2. hikeno ace flame

hikeno ace flame

Bounty Points:
    great chapter ,but what is going on with sinbad? all the time he did what he did in order to protect his friend ,this world so noone would die by killing murdering..... and now he threw it all behind ,everyone can die so he can become more and more powerful -whaaaaaaat

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  3. Sallucion

Sallucion

Bounty Points:
    Well... Uhm.. you could say he's gone insane at this point :eek:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    LogicoftheVI likes this.
  4. kronika

kronika

Bounty Points:
    Great chapter, my favorite part was when Sinbads' arm fell off. The lesson of the story is if you try to be too great you just turn in to a douche so keep your ambition in check.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    LogicoftheVI likes this.
  5. hikeno ace flame

hikeno ace flame

Bounty Points:
    seems like author wants to destroy whole image we've got about sinbad so far

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  6. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    "But that means that you will kill everyone, including your friends and comrades!"
    "Exactly! You should join me, it'll be a blast! :D "

I love Sinbad so much, sorry Alibaba I have a new favourite character lmao

LogicoftheVI and Railgun99 like this.
  7. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    Oh my God, I think I'm going insane here every week with these chapters xD

Sinbad saying that he doesn't care about killing everyone and remaking this world, like whoa, seriously. This actually raises some questions. For those of us who follow Sinbad no Bouken, we know that he was greedy from the beginning but not to this level of greediness, of course. He wanted power so he could change the world to a better place, yeah, and he did exactly that. But after what he said in this chapter, it makes me wonder if he was always this greedy from the start or did certain events foreshadowed (how his first country was destroyed and all) in the story make him like this?
    Was it that he actually had good intentions for the betterment of the world and changed somewhere in between or was it that he was using 'for the sake of the world, for the sake of my country and my comrades' as an excuse to not acknowledge his own greed which he knew was slowly creeping up to him? We might be seeing some pretty insane things in Sinbad no Bouken tbh.

Sinbad has basically reached the greatest height of God complex now. Because he's now God of this world, he can do anything yes, but its precisely because he CAN do anything that he's greedy for MORE. Basically leading to what he said about how he wants to be the God of the entire universe, not just this world. This also resonates back with what he said some chapters back about how 'the adventure never ends'.

I literally have no idea what Aladdin and Alibaba can do at this point xD
    I personally don't consider this as bad writing on Sinbad's character but rather that Sinbad has finally shown us his true intentions (just like how before he went to the sacred palace, he acknowledged that he is in fact a greedy ordinary human being xD). This makes him such a complex character xD

8. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Mind blowing chapter!!!Amazing characterization of both Alibaba and Sinbad this chapter. I love what Sinbad said about surpassing other God's and it's because he is a greedy human (Ugi was content) that he is even asks yo think like this. I can't wait to see how Aladdin and Alibaba will deal with this situation. In all reality Sinbad is only human. He's still flawed, which is an observation he made regarding Ugo. So basically Ugo stopped at this world but Sinbad wants to go beyond and ascend to the most supreme positron among the God's (His Ambition).

Kuroh and Dazai like this.
  9. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    WOW... So Sinbad finally lost it huh? Last chapter I was iffy but at this point I'm just astonished. I was with Alibaba until Sinbad kept going about his craziness. Very interested in how this will progress.

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  10. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Those damn greedy humans...lol.

Dazai likes this.
  11. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Hell no to Totalitarianism! Sinbad was ok last chapter but now he keeps getting greedier and greedier and he doesn't care about his friends anymore.
    So I'm on team Aladin 100%, screw you Sinbad!

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  12. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    I really enjoyed this chapter. I really like Sindbad as a character but not going to lie, when people talk to him and he gives them the same expression (smile on his face and overconfidence), it annoys me. He shows no emotions just that stupid smile. I still can't entirely figure Sindbad out. He is definitely different from Sindbad no Bouken at this point. I want to call him mad but he seems to be perfectly sane. The significant difference I should say, is the fact that he wants to kill everyone and re-write the world.

So now, I wonder why exactly Magi came to the world? To choose a king, right? But what would that king rule? I assume the world. Does not it mean that Sindbad kind of fulfilled that role at this point plus he became a god. I know that at the end Alibaba will become the king and he will be different from Sindbad. Everyone from Sindbad's childhood been telling him, that he was special. I think that made him so overconfident.

I do not know what Alibaba and Aladdin can do at this point. Sindbad still does not look like a final villain to me. At this point, I kind of expect Sindbad either to rule from the sacred place or die at the end of the manga. So I wonder who would they fight now?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice