Fights & Battles Luffy will order the grand fleet to invade totland

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Monkey D Theories, Nov 11, 2018 at 7:00 AM.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    during reverie, it was heavily implied that big mom will make contact with kaido. But will BM truly be a main force in the wano kuni arc? Given that luffy is so much weaker than kaido literally got 1 shot, I think not. I think BM will most likely come to onigashima just so we can get see the meeting between BM and Kaido but the SHs and the gang need to find some way to get rid of BM or else their plans to defeat kaido would be in vane.

Now obviously Oda could just have luffy luck this one out by having a third party like Blackbeard or the marines make a move and attack BM. But I think we are at a point in the story where Luffy is a strong enough pirate to where Oda doesn't need to use a plot convenience to save luffy's ass.

so how could Luffy take care of BM without going taking her on in combat? I think Luffy's best bet would be to order an invasion of totland while BM is at wano/onigashima.

if BM interacts with kaido, she will most likely bring her crew, or at least her strongest fighters. It would be foolish for her to go into enemy territory by herself. If BM, the SCs, Snack, and the veterans all go to wano, there wouldn't be an overwhelming presence in totland. If that is the case, Luffy could easily launch an attack on totland while BM &co are at wano, forcing them to retreat in order to defend their territory.

in addition to being a way the SHs could take care of BM, this would also have 2 other functions
    1. it would better portray Luffy as a emperor. Yeah Luffy is the '5th emperor' but the '5th emperor' still isn't a yonko and we know damn well he still has a way to go. But having Luffy do something such as say order an invasion on enemy territory would better show luffy as a leader and make the transition between rookie to emperor a lot more easy to see when luffy does eventually become a true emperor.
    2. it would fuel the rivalry between BM and luffy and set up Elbaf. This would be the second L BM would have taken at the hands of Luffy. And BM doesn't take Ls sitting down, there will be retaliation. I see this being a catalyst for BM destroying fishman island, forcing the final fight between Luffy and BM.
    anyways leave your thoughts in the comments below, do you think Luffy could order an invasion on totland?

red admiral likes this.
  2. TheJourney

TheJourney

Bounty Points:
    It would be even more foolish of her to let her kingdom unprotected in the middle of the new world.

Luffy doesn't want to become a emperor. And he isn't the type of the guy who will send his "friends" the grand fleet to go and fight without him.

Buusatan94, Luna <3 and Smoothie like this.
  3. red admiral

red admiral

Bounty Points:
    I can't see Luffy " ORDER" any one ever ...

at least not until he be adult

and why he should do that .... to kill his allies painfully ?

HAJIKATA, Buusatan94, Skye and 8 others like this.
  4. Godyonko

Godyonko

Bounty Points:
    luffy wouldn't do something like this.

Buusatan94 and Skye like this.
  5. Travolta

Travolta

Bounty Points:
    2 mistakes.

luffy does not think like that and
    luffy does not order

6. Unrestingmind

Unrestingmind

Bounty Points:
    First of all this is not Luffy's modus operandi, on top of that he could care less about gaining BM's territories his goal is to beat her and become PK, and finally how can he contact them while being in a war with Kaido.

PS: I think it's the opposite, kin'emon's 5000 soldiers comment probably foreshadows the SHGF's arrival into wano.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018 at 10:14 AM
    Skye likes this.
  7. Sanzen

Sanzen

Bounty Points:
    I doubt that he will give an order to his Fleet alliance to do that. Luffy is the type of guy who he sacrifices himself and he will not let someone be in danger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice