1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Luffy will NOT be the one to defeat Akainu

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Celestial D. Dragon, Jan 31, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    The admirals priority is mainly pirates tho. He already said he will battle the admirals and the yonkou. Even chinjao says you need to beat them to surpass Roger. It would be off to finish of the series without a war between straw hats and Marines.

2. Shad D. JaggerJaques

Shad D. JaggerJaques

Bounty Points:
    Yeah strawhats vs admirals is ok, not the best but ok. But no way in hell is luffy gonna beat all three admirals on his own.. he would take one and give zoro and sanji the other two..

SMILE likes this.
  3. Midomaru

Midomaru

Bounty Points:
    The moment Sabo ate the mera-mera fruit was basically the moment he inherited Ace's will.
    [​IMG]

4. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Ace and sabo were same i guess both were elder bros to luffy
    he did inherited his will so i guess he'll defeat Akainu ,
    luffy main character so oda wont make him kill anyone but sabo might kill him

Pirate•king•Luffy likes this.
  5. manifest

manifest

Bounty Points:
    Oh, Luffy will have to show both, his darkes and his brightest side, when he's in absolute darkness.
    I can't wait for his fight against BB :jimlad:

Pirate•king•Luffy likes this.
  6. CP-0

CP-0

Bounty Points:
    I would say this is a HUGE possibility. Way more things are going to happen before any of this goes down of course but this is, I think, the best end result possible, at least when it comes to opponents.

7. Silvers D Rayleigh

Silvers D Rayleigh

Bounty Points:
    Great point man but it could also happen like luffy battles akainu and kuzan could comes to save him amd then we would see sabo vs kuzan

8. Crooc

Crooc

Bounty Points:
    Coby imo will be the one to defeat Akainu, but that's just me.

9. Monkey D Rez

Monkey D Rez Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Would like too see this I feel like Sabo has the right too kick is magma brat arse and make him go light a birthday cake!! :cool:

10. Shad D. JaggerJaques

Shad D. JaggerJaques

Bounty Points:
    Yeah Akainu confuses all. he was more interested in Luffy than ace because he was dragons son.. So it suggests that Akainu believes dragon is a greater threat than roger, either that or some personal shit between them. And Sabo inherits aces will. so Akainu will be defeated either at the hands of Dragon, Sabo or Luffy.

11. Mr. Tiddles

Mr. Tiddles

Bounty Points:
    I dunno, man.
    Sabo didn't kill Jesus Burgers, and the latter made fun of ace's death in Dressrosa.
    And because of that, Blackbeard is sailing towards Baltigo right now and might wreak havoc on the Rev base.

I think Blackbeard will just kill Sabo sooner or later. :r

Sabo should've killed Burgers, ffs!! :rage:

Shad D. JaggerJaques likes this.
  12. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    Ya.. I never thought that way..

Since Akainu is the one who killed Ace, Sabo will definitely kill Akainu.. but we still not know, what's gonna happen between revolutionary army and Blackbeard Pirates...

Count this point also: => Blackbeard is the villain, who gonna kill D family members, even he also bearer of D.
    Blackbeard -> Portgas D. Ace.
    Blackbeard -> Monkey D. Dragon
    Blackbeard -> Monkey D. Luffy

Blackbeard is not true bearer of WILL of D. Whitebeard already stated in marineford.
    http://i5.**************/one-piece/576/one-piece-1226895.jpg

He might have adopted by D family.. My prediction :smuggrin::yaaa::cigar:

Shad D. JaggerJaques likes this.
  13. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    ya argeed every D we have met so far not one is like blackbeard i think he using Ds name just to intimidate world govt ,
    well just a speculation on my part

Legendary Po likes this.
  14. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    What if, he is not from D family.. by learning history of D family he might have kept D in his name??:eek::DD

Orelse,

As we doubt, What if, BB have 2 or 3 people inside him and One of them is from D family??:eek::wideeyes:

Dave likes this.
  15. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    maybe who knows ...;)

Legendary Po likes this.
  16. Shad D. JaggerJaques

Shad D. JaggerJaques

Bounty Points:
    Lol burgers? Yeah he didn't kill him because he wasn't directly involved in the death of ace. Blackbeard is kinda responsible for ace dying but Sabo won't be the one to kill him.. He'll die by luffys hand. And come on what can Blackbeard do when Dragon sama is there..;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 1, 2016 ---
    oh also I wud really hate it if history repeats itself and Sabo dies too.. That wud utterly suck..since he is the bearer of aces will, he should carry it till the end of the series.. Or at least until Luffy become Pirate King. Because ace wanted to live to see him become the PK.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2016 ---
    Which manga site is that. Coz I could swear he didn't say men but he said the man that roger is waiting for. And every family has a black sheep don't they? Simply put teach is the black sheep of the d family. Maybe because he was treated badly during childhood. when he was young, he was looking at moon and crying right. which could suggest that he is a birkan dude. Maybe he is half D half something else. Which could explain his weird body. Still, a D is a D. He is just different from the others.

Mr. Tiddles and Legendary Po like this.
  17. hosseinxj0152

hosseinxj0152

Bounty Points:
    luffy will be stronger than sabo EoS. and you think that sabo will be stronger than sakazuki? and luffy stronger than blackbeard?
    so do you mean Blackbeard > Sakazuki???(i hate that red magma shitty marine hat bi*!)h though!)
    if blackbeard doesn't do something big again like getting the gara gara no mi from whitebeard i don't think that it would happen.
    good thoughts, by the way!

18. Deleted member 10103

Deleted member 10103 Guest

Bounty Points:
    I would love to see Sabo go all out against Akainu. Many people expect a Akainh vs Dragon fight, there are about low chances of that happening. But I think Sabo vs Akainu will happen.

19. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    I would love to see Sabo kill Akainu. He inherited Ace's will by eating the mera mera no mi and it makes sense for him to be the one to deal the final blow.

20. Captain Jawkins

Captain Jawkins

Bounty Points:
    I think Sabo will fight Akainu, because at this point we basically hav 2 main antagonists, Blackbeard and Akainu. However powerfull EoS Luffy will be, I cannot see him defeat those two powerhouses right after eachother. So I believe somebody will take the fight from him. And the revolutionaries are targetting the world government.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice