1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Luffy will NOT be the one to defeat Akainu

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Celestial D. Dragon, Jan 31, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    Sabo would make the most sense to me.

2. The Buddha

The Buddha

Bounty Points:
    Mera Mera vs Magu Magu rematch
    oh yeah.i'm hyped.:D

3. Mr. Prince

Mr. Prince

Bounty Points:
    If Sabo fights Akainu he'll probably also die. Sabo will not be yonko level by the time the final war happens and even if he's close Akainu still has type advantage ( and it would be complete BS if sabo pulls off a blue fire upgrade ) and a fight with them ends up as luufy watching another crumpled lifeless brother of his on the ground. For that reason alone, and ODa isnt a sadist I doubt Sabo fights Akainu.

Your theory doesnt tackle this and unless you expect sabo to be another sacrifice, I dont see how he beats Akainu.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 6, 2015 ---
    Oda physics reigns supreme and enel's voltage, ot anything even somewhat close rubber would be fried to a crisp.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2015 ---
    Koala could be admiral level ;)

4. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    luffy vs akainu will happen at some point, the fight may not conclude, but it'll happen, BB will most likely interfere and kill akainu in front of luffy.

5. Mr. Prince

Mr. Prince

Bounty Points:
    Isnt that DEM if it just happens out of nowhere. Like oh btw I know have blue flames.

6. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    Holy fuck that was months ago haha, what's a DEM? I mean Sabo having Blue Fire or surpassing Ace with the Mera Mera no Mi is kind of expected considering he's used Hiken already and has combined Ryosoken with his Devil Fruit.

7. Mr. Prince

Mr. Prince

Bounty Points:
    Deus ex machina

It's when an unrelated story element appears out of nowhere to help the protagonists win an outmatched fight.

If Sabo develops blue flames in an earlier arc, it would make more sense but If he just pulls them out of nowhere
    I wouldnt like that. Of course this is like 10 years at least in the future but if he has blue flames i want to see them
    before he challenges akainu

8. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    Ohh Deux ex machina, Im aware of what you mean now, I never saw it abbreviated that way, I mean in a sense it can be technically theorized as a Deux Ex Machina, however, its kinda justified IF Sabo is gone and we re-see him again, with the heavy hint that his Devil Fruit powers would have evolved in a sense or gotten much higher or peaked.

In that regard you could play around with it, due to the fact that he could be gone, come back and it would be justified, because you'd assume he'd have trained. I can see what you're saying, though, Luffy's Gear 4th is similar to that in regards but again the Time Skip is what allows you to kind of cheat away with it.

9. Takanome1994

Takanome1994

Bounty Points:
    Most likely yes, Luffy doesnt kill anyone, and im pretty sure that Akainu wont stop unless he´s killed

Aka Hata X likes this.
  10. Mr. Prince

Mr. Prince

Bounty Points:
    Then what happens to blackbeard. He's locked in impel down?

Takanome1994 likes this.
  11. Takanome1994

Takanome1994

Bounty Points:
    Im more open minded than that, altho, Luffy killing a someone cant be good, children watch this after all, it´s not the same to make characters kill each other, than to make the protagonist kill someone. Im more leaned towards the thought that after Luffy defeats BB, maybe Aokiji or someone will step in to finish him off, at this moment Luffy wont be able to move and prevent it

Aka Hata X likes this.
  12. Aka Hata X

Aka Hata X

Bounty Points:
    Luffy will defeat Akainu, that's why Oda decided to make him the fleet admiral instead of Aokiji but he might be killed by BB or Sabo in the same war, kinda how WB died (Akainu pretty much destroyed him but BB killed him)

Takanome1994 likes this.
  13. Takanome1994

Takanome1994

Bounty Points:
    BB is an oportunist, and so are other people, heck, I wouldnt mind Buggy coming in at last, to kill Blackbeard and take his place as a yonko. It would be funny and epic at the same time! Really like Buggy haha

Kappa King likes this.
  14. Ace23

Ace23

Bounty Points:
    I agree with this to a degree. I will be posting a Final Battle theory soon describing what I think the final war will be like.

I picture Dragon fighting Akainu. Maybe a Sabo/Fujitora rematch but if Sabo tries to fight Akainu I agree in saying that he will most likely die

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    Takanome1994 likes this.
  15. Takanome1994

Takanome1994

Bounty Points:
    Sabo is strong, but he cannot take on Akainu at his current level, he was having some problems with Fuji, and im almost certain that what Fuji has shown us is only the surface of his true powers

Kappa King and Ace23 like this.
  16. Baka D. Ream

Baka D. Ream

Bounty Points:
    I am abslutely sure about luffys defeating akainu, because he is the one who killed ace.

Takanome1994 likes this.
  17. Takanome1994

Takanome1994

Bounty Points:
    Luffy doesnt seem to be the type of guy who´d want revenge tho, else he´d be mentioning that he wants to defeat/kill akainu

18. Baka D. Ream

Baka D. Ream

Bounty Points:
    it is not just about revenge, it is about destiny bro

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  19. Takanome1994

Takanome1994

Bounty Points:
    Then is it destiny that he also has to defeat all the admirals cus they all kicked his ass?

20. Shad D. JaggerJaques

Shad D. JaggerJaques

Bounty Points:
    Come on who does Saka chan hate more than Luffy, his daddy..Monkey D Dragon will kill him maybe.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 29, 2016 ---
    Seriously? come on bro there are four yonkous. One enigmatic revoulutionary. Four yonkou first mates and other commanders.. Zoro, Sanji. Sabo. And who knows how many more names will pop up. Compared to the number of these people, they have few adversaries who can match them in power, and u believe that Luffy will kick all the admirals asses and leave nothing to them.its ridiculous..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice