1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Luffy vs Black beard final fight

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Ophiel D.Javan, Jul 5, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ophiel D.Javan

Ophiel D.Javan

Bounty Points:
    this theory is about how i think luffy vs Black Beard(BB) will go down, this is a follow up of my earlier theory ultimate swordsmen theory
    thought it's no longer about swordsmen here(partially) i made it in it's own seperate part.I'm still gonna base it on previesly uncovered informations of the other volumes so quotes and reference links will be provided so let's dig in :
    BB vs Dragon :
    in the last volume of BB vs dragon i stated that their fight will be a 2 rounds fight(same as this one) but i kinda left out few valuable details which they are.
    i believe at some point luffy will reach Raftel which has been safe guarded up until now by JoyBoy's 2nd in command Dragon and in there i belive luffy will in some way (not directly) learn truths from JoyBoy himself ,BB invade Raftel and wreck havoc in it and 2nd round of dragon vs BB begins: Dragon owns BB and things looks fine until a solar eclipse cast it shadows and then it happens with the earth covered in darkness BB's mythical zoan awakens and he transforms into a Cerberus and Dragon is defeated next in line comes luffy.

Luffy vs BB round 1 :
    to fully grasp my take on this i need to make a quick refersher on inspirations sources for luffy that played a hand in this mainly 3 people:
    • Heracles:the last labor is capture the Cerberus here's the theory's link
    • Jesus : i think(hope) i proved that jesus play a major role in luffy's make up when i spoke about the connection between guanyin and lady mary here. more on this at this part's conclusion
    • neo of the matrix : this one too will becomes more relevant at the outcome of the 1st round.
    alright so luffy battles BB in his Cerberus form but BB is just too powerful for him and the fight conclude with
    BB doing the same thing to him as he did to White Beard and many others.BB eats the soul of luffy in other words "luffy dies".
    hold on he dies? and there is a round 2 after his death?
    yes ladies and gentlemen i believe this is what will happens and his inspirations sources dictate this outcome ,In order to capture the Cerberus Heracles had to descend into hell.In order to defeat mr.Smith neo had to (in the movie and neo own words mr.smith represent death) let mr.smith cover him in darkness just like in order for the great pirates era to start roger turned himself in to be executed.
    I believe the real illustrator is jesus: jesus died for "3 days only to be ressurected later" this is the real purpose in order to defeat BB luffy had to let BB take him (to hell). in order to free the souls that makes him invincible mainly speaking (White beard/thatch/rayleigh/kaido and possibly dragon) and free them.
    just like in many christian accounts where it's says during the 3 days jesus was dead he went to hell and freed many souls from there. thus almost mimicking the heroic deeds of tiger-fishman then somehow using haki(which i hope i proved here will come back to life or just maybe luffy has 2 DFs one of them the reincarnation/ressurection DF which Roger took before he surrendered himself check this link for more detailed elaborations on the theory.
    anyhow luffy comes back and those outside desperatly trying to fight off BB main speaking his allies and especially BROOK finally can relax,and thus the 2nd round begins.
    before i wrap up this round i wanna bring up this subject which i promised to cover in 1st volume of the ultimate swordsmen theory. in the methology almost nothing works on
    the Cerberus except for 1 thing : those who had to pass throught the Cerberus had to do one thing and one thing only which is "put him to sleep" and since the Cerberus never sleeps a sleeping melody is an absolute nessecity this is where Brook's sleeping melody(yep that's it's name) comes in to put the Cerberus Df ability into hold mode thus preventing BB from Destroying something crutial which is most likely has to do with the one piece treasure itself anyway moving on.

luffy vs BB round 2:
    in the fable of journey to the west and many films that speaks about wukong(the monkey king) .the monkey king battles a monster under a solar eclipse especially in the latest movie called the return of the monkey king after the seemingly-death of the "boy traveling with wukong"(thought i believe wukong and the boy are the same person more on this at the conclusion). wukong breaks the seals and fully awakens his former powers.
    so what does this means in one piece series? in an earlier volumes this one in particular i stated that luffy's Df represent wukong and his haki represent guanyin.
    in other words luffy awakens his Df and associated with his haki, luffy activate the 3rd level i spoke about here and becomes a god (kinda like Thor battling Ragnarok)
    at this point i'm not sure what it will look like maybe a giant golden luffy/ thought i'm leaning for a giant golden buddha just like sengoku which i spoke about .
    thus luffy just like jesus represent the light and BB represent the dark. in here too i'm not really sure of how he beats BB ,that's why i'm speculating he'll somehow seal him just like how the buddha sealed wukong powers or in a way somehow both of them will die and maybe the reincarnation/ressurection DF kicks in again for luffy for a happy ending.
    here's a video illustrating the major points i spoke about :

Metaphors involved in here :
    as fantastic as this story seems its actually a morality lesson here's how it's read.
    the traveling boy that frees wukong : wukong is a representation of the boy's mind just like any other kid ,he can't settle on anything jumping from one idea to another so wukong 's awakening is simply a metaphor for the boy's reaching adulthood in his state of mind, his death simply symbolize the end of his childish behavior in other accounts a a pig is also traveling with them which u guessed it symbolise "greed" just like when a kid is in a candy store he wanna eat every candy in there even tho he physically can't do it.
    about dragon/black beard and luffy : i think everybody that read manga knows that a dragon is highly revered in asians cultures everything that means strength in asia is called "dragon" and thus dragon himself in one piece represent "pride" , luffy reprensent your average joe you and me and Black beard represent his "inner darkness" (for the lack of better words) so in general these battles translates like this :
    in dark times(solar eclipse) pride(a.k.a dragon) won't do you any good so u have to mature up (awakens wukong powers) , defeat your darkness( Black beard) in order to reach enlightement(adulthood)

that's it i hope i made my ideas as clear as possible thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  2. StevieV

StevieV

Bounty Points:
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by Blackbeard eating Luffy's soul. From how I understand the way that Blackbeard's power works, he can at most absorb a devil fruit power. I am not aware of BB being able to absorb souls.

8787NO3Monet and Treeko D James like this.
  3. Ophiel D.Javan

Ophiel D.Javan

Bounty Points:
    it's an earlier idea i introduced in this volume http://orojackson.com/threads/ultimate-swordsmen-theory-part-ii-volume-1-brook-bb-and-mihawk.15870/
    basically BB use the Cerberus Ability to eat souls and the Df ability is stored in there after all it was stated that the power leave it's user when he die so it would make sense to view it that way

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice