1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Looking Deeper Into Big Moms Memory Loss

Memory Loss & A Cake

Share This Page

1. BroZoro

BroZoro

Bounty Points:
    BroZoro submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Looking Deeper Into Big Moms Memory Loss - Memory Loss & A Cake

Click here to read further...

2. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    No.
    First of all Sanji wont mess up with his food..that was what shown in WCI. Why would oda break that narrative.
    And the reason why she lost memory is drowning nothing else..its nothing of a mystery... its a very common theme in fiction..and also happens irl.

3. Professor Finesser

Professor Finesser

Bounty Points:
    I agree with this.

It's just a common, albeit extremely cliché, trope in fiction. Though I really didn't expect Oda to make Big Mom a plot device. That shit is beyoooooooond me

4. BroZoro

BroZoro

Bounty Points:
    tell me something, how does a direct motive within the making of the cake become described as a mess up? how would adding a memory loss element depreciate the cake if it was in fact a secret recipe. The idea of a recipe is a formula to create something in respective value. I don't understand why you would consider that a mess up if that was for all intents and purposes to achieve memory loss while not sacrificing flavor. That does not break a narrative whatsoever.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  5. RandaAlzifahri

RandaAlzifahri

Bounty Points:
    No, dude. I'm not being over critical. Just check another theory and compare it with yours. a writing could be a theory if you have an explanation, and more important, proof on it. That's why there're category speculation and theory. If you just have an idea without proof, you can include in as an speculation. But still, you have to give us good enough explanation. It's ok to be short if you can deliver your main point to us. But something to deliver this point you need to explain it in long explanation.

And if I see your response to another reviewer in this discussion, probably you're just dont want to hear "no" about what you write.

Remember that critics can build you to be better

AnrAo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice