Future Arcs & Events Lets predict the final Arcs of One Piece together

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Nessos, Sep 14, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    We all know, we are near the end of One Piece, but there are still a lot of secrets left. Let us try to predict the future of One Piece together.
    These are my current ideas for the future of One Piece(I begin with Totto Land).
    1. Totto Land
      • Sanjis origin and past revealed
      • Jinbei joined Straw Hat Pirates
      • Sun Pirates might end up being part of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
      • Carrot next Nakama nearly confirmed
      • possible end of Big Mom(maybe like Oars, check out my theory Will Big Mom end up being Oars 2.0?!?)
      • possible Buster Call in the end of the Arc

2. Reverie
      • possible annulment of the immunity of the Shichibukai
      • voices may rise against the Celestial Dragons
      • Celestial Dragons close the mouth of everyone against them with fear
      • possible appearence of the RA
      • Beast Pirates may kidnap Shirahoshi, Caribou knows that Shirahoshi is Poseidon and X.Drake captured him (by @Frobenius)
      • Blackbeard may kidnap Shirahoshi(The one who might kidnap Shirahoshi my speculation about it)

3. Wano
      • Huge Straw Hat alliance (Straw Hat Pirates, Heart Pirates, Mink Tribe, Kozuki Clan and Marco the phoenix(maybe with a few other Whitebeard Pirates) vs the Beast Pirates and their allies (On Air Pirates, Drake Pirates, the Shogun of Wano and his strong army of Samurais)
      • possible reveal of Zoros origin
      • possible appearance of Weevil as another enemy
      • possible appearance of Blackbeard Pirates with Avalo Pizaro, he has similiar horns like Jack
      • possible appearance of Moriah
      • Kid pirates may join the Straw Hat alliance
      • Hawkins may be there too, but unknown on which side he would fight
      • If shirahoshi got kidnaped by Kaidou, Luffy may free her
      • possible end of Kaidou
      • opening the boarders of Wano
      • Momonosuke may join Straw Hats to learn the "True History" and to decipher the Poneglyphs
      • With Big Moms and the Wano Poneglyphs we may get new infos about the Ancient Weapons, Joy Boy and/or the "True History"

4. Emerald City
      • possible reveal of Namis past
        (I made a theory about it called Namis Arc)
      • possible appearance of Vegapunk and Kuma
        (Fit theme based look at this Reddit theory Vegapunk & Emerald City)
        • more informations about Devil Fruits
        • appearence of RA and CP0 possible, because of Vegapunk and Kuma
        • reveal of Kumas past
        • possible upgrade for Franky
      • possible appearance of Blackbeard Pirates with Catarina Devon, sharing witch theme
      • possible appearance of Basil Hawkins, sharing OZ theme
      • possible connection to the moon(was mentioned together with golden city)
        • possible homeland of another winged race of the moon
        • possible appearance of Enel
        • possible appearance of Urouge
      • possible place for the 4th Road Poneglyph or at least a Poneglyph with new infos about Ancient Weapons, Joy Boy and/or the "True History"

5. "Banaro Island 2.0"
      • possible beginning of a war between Red Hair Pirates and Blackbeard Pirates

6. Elbaf
      • The Arc where Ussop may shine and maybe even his dream fulfilled
        (I made a theory about it that clearly shows the connection between Usopp and the giants David and Goliath)
      • possible main antagonist Loki
        • we may learn about the reason why Lola didn't want to marry him
        • possible background story together with Big Mom that may show that Loki doesn't care about other giants
      • possible reunion with all the giants of Elbaf they met in the past (Dorry, Brogy, Oimo, Kashi, Stansen and Hajrudin)
      • possible reveal of the other 4 member of the New Giant Warrior Pirates
      • Hajrudin might end up being the new king of Elbaf
        (at Dressrosa he wanted to get the Mera Mera no Mi to get powerful enough to become the new King of Elbaf)
      • possible appearance of Shanks
        (@Zero Zero No Mi made a theory called Elbaf is under the protection of Shanks where made pretty clear they share the same theme)
        • Usopp could directly tell his dad that he became a brave warrior of the sea
        • At this point Luffy is definetly not to early to meat Shanks
        • If "Banora Island 2.0" happend Shanks might be close to death or maybe even dead
      • possible place for the 4th Road Poneglyph or at least a Poneglyph with new infos about Ancient Weapons, Joy Boy and/or the "True History"

7. Raftel
      • possible main antagonist Teach
        (hopefully Straw Hat Grand Fleet vs Blackbear Pirates)
      • possible appearance of Buggy supporting Luffy
      • reveal of the True History
      • possible appearance of all survivers of the Jolly Roger pirates
      • possible appearance of Dragon

8. Preperation for the Final War
      • gathering all the troops who may support Straw Hat Grand Fleet in the Final War
        • The Revolutionary Army
        • Drum
        • Alabasta
        • Kuja tribe
        • Ryugyu Kingdom
        • Dressrosa
        • Prodence Kingdom
        • The minks of Zou
        • Samurais of Wano
        • Giants of Elbaf
      • it is possible that we also see the preparations of the World Goverment
      • Possible return of Big Mom as ally

9. Final War Arc
      • Could take place in the Holy Land Mariejois the capital of the World Goverment
      • Straw Hats vs World Goverment
      • possible destruction of Ryugu Kingdom

10. A few years later
    Now it is time for you!
    Share your idea. Is there another Arc which you would add? Plz post where you would add it and about what it could be. You can also criticise a few points or add points to the possible Arcs I mentioned. And if you refer to a theory plz post the link of this theory :)

I'm currently a bit bored and annoyed about these "Big Mom won't fall or will fall discussions", I will report every post that will lead to thi discussion and hopefully the Mods and Admin will erase them fast :nosebleed:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  2. cardboard_douchebag

cardboard_douchebag

Bounty Points:
    1. Luffy will team up with all of his crew to take down Katakuri and leave BM for later
    2. Luffy will team up with all the supernova to take down Kaido
    3. Luffy will team up with all the supernova+Giants to take down BigMom
    4. Luffy will team up with all of the supernova+Giants+Ussop to take down Shanks
    5. Luffy will team up with all of the supernova+Giants+crew to take down BlackBeard
    6. Luffy will share the crown of Pirate King with all of the supernova+crew+Giants
    7. Luffy will team up with all of the supernova+crew+Giants+Alabasta+Dressrosa+Fleet+Amazon Lily+Skypiea+Revolutionaries to take down one of the Gorosei
    8. Process repeats for the rest of the Gorosei and Akainu
    9. Story ends
    This is the most realistic ending given Luffy's powerlevel. He will be No.25 in powerranking by end of one piece and Zoro/Law/Kidd will be top 3. :kappapride:

3. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    I like this aggressiv troll post:rofl:

Suuuuper, Albo, Coquet and 3 others like this.
  4. Frobenius

Frobenius

Bounty Points:
    Nice topic :yaaa:

I just have some ideas concerning Reverie, Great War of Kaido and Erbaf.

1) Reverie
    • I think princess Shirahoshi will be at the center of this arc : She's an Ancient Weapon !!!
    • Caribou knows the truth about her and he's in Kaido's hands thanks to X Drake
    • I think, he will reveal to Kaido and X Drake the truth about Shirahoshi.
    • Kaido will leave Wanokuni and will go to Marie Joie in order to capture Shirahoshi !!
    • X Drake is an infiltrated agent and is still a marine. He will notify the WG. They will try to capture Shirahoshi during the Reverie but the other princesses (Vivi, Rebecca, Violet) will try to save her.
    • But at the end, I see a air raid on Marie Joie with Kaido kidnapping princess Shirahoshi and her family.
    • I think he is able to fly (devil fruit and/or true nature) and also i think he has a flying zoan devil fruit user's squad in his army. In particular, the calamity "King" will follow Kaido to Marie Joie.
    • After that, they will go to the main base of Kaido in order to prepare the Great War.
    2) Wanokuni
    • Kaido will not be the main antagonist of this arc but instead of that, it's the Shogun and Jack who will be the main antagonists
    • Jack will return in this arc and will be defeated by Luffy and the Minks
    • The 3rd calamity "Queen" will be there but she will escape and join the den of Kaido
    • Luffy will learn the situation about Shirahoshi and he will go with all the alliance to the den of the Beast
    3) Great War of Kaido
    • After kidnapping Shirashoshi, Kaido tries to force her to use her power and call the Kings of the Seas. He threatens her to kill her family if she not call them
    • The marine will come in order to try to recover the princess
    • Luffy and the Alliance will come in order to rescue her
    • The Great War of Kaido will take place between Kaido, the Marine and Luffy and his Alliance.
    • The Kings of the Seas will make a lot of casualties inside the Alliance and the Marine but at the end Shirahoshi will turn against Kaido and gain courage thanks to Luffy.
    • The Kings of the Seas will turn against Kaido's army and destroy them.
    • Fight between Luffy and Kaido and defeat of Kaido
    • Possible appearance of Black Beard. He will steal the Devil fruit of Kaido : The Salamander devil fruit, version Proteus. This Zoan has the ability to transform in ANY animal his user. This explains the epithet of Kaido. It's the ultimate Zoan devil fruit.
    • At the end, Black Beard will have 3 devil fruits : the most powerful Paramecia, the most dangerous Logia and the ultimate Zoan. He will be considered as a super Yonko.
    4) Erbaf
    • This island is the last island before Red Line and Reverse Mountain
    • The island is under the protection of Shanks
    • Luffy will see Shanks in this island
    • Big Mom will come back in this arc
    • Black Beard will come and will defeat and kill Shanks
    • The 4 places indicated by the Road Poneglyphs are in this island. Nami will report the 4 places in a map of Erbaf and finds the final location in order to go to Raftel.
    • In this place, there is an object or an artefact that will allow to join Raftel. For example, the Rainbow devil fruit. The user can go on the other side of the rainbow which is not in this world. Raftel could be hidden in this place completely inaccessible.
    That's all for now. ;)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  5. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    Well I think Luffy will indeed team up a lot before becoming a real top tier

But I think Luffy will definitely solo Teach

Oda won't take this epicness out from us

6. Tartan Owl

Tartan Owl Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    These all sound like excellent suggestions but when are we ever going to get....... A Meat Island Arc! Make this happen Oda!! Luffy needs his meat!!!

7. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    Or a piece of meat island sized

Suuuuper and Tartan Owl like this.
  8. Tartan Owl

Tartan Owl Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Luffy will be elated either way.

Suuuuper, Arashirai and Finalbeta like this.
  9. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    I add the idea of kidnapping Shirahoshi :)

Suuuuper and Frobenius like this.
  10. Mr. Tiddles

Mr. Tiddles

Bounty Points:
    For once, I just want to see Sanji's abs before One Piece ends.

Like seriously.. every single fight someone rips open luffys vest, and we get to see his rock hard body. All the time on the ship during training we get to see the shirtless manliness that is zoro, but here's my problem: I can't even remember the last time I saw sanji's abs. :grumpy:

I'm disappointed, oda.

11. cardboard_douchebag

cardboard_douchebag

Bounty Points:
    Colorspreads you flaming homosexual:kappapride:

12. Deleted member 24959

Deleted member 24959 Guest

Bounty Points:
    I'm just glad someone finally replaced nicolaw_h....i almost thought that i had to fill that role:unsure:

13. Mikail

Mikail

Bounty Points:
    - Reverie
    - Wano
    - Elbaf
    - War
    - Raftel

Suuuuper and Nessos like this.
  14. Lawk

Lawk

Bounty Points:
    Reverie

Wano
    • Kaido’s island
    Emerald City
    • Moon
    Pirate’s island

Elbaf

Raftel

Final war

15. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    Would fit with my theorie, but what do you mean with Pirate's Island?
    Sounds interisting:yaaa:

Suuuuper likes this.
  16. Lawk

Lawk

Bounty Points:
    A la Jaya style.
    We still haven't had a relaxing style island where the big pirates in the new world go to meet and gamble.
    Might also have a bunch of bounty hunters surrounding it as a last ditch measure to make them somewhat relevant.

I can see a number of underworld players showing up as well. the island would have to have a pirate rule which makes fighting on it forbidden otherwise it wouldn't make sense.

All in all your theory along with @Frobenius are word for word what I've been thinking since the start of whole cake island give or take minor differences.

Suuuuper, Frobenius and Nessos like this.
  17. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    Well we had Jaya before the golden City, so we may get "Pirate Island" before Emerald City so it would be the chill arc after the Wano War.

But for me there are 2 problems with this kind of Arc in the New World
    1. Luffy is allrdy a big shot, so everybody would know him. We won't get such a battle like against Bellamy.
    2. Most of the strong pirates in the NW are part of a Yonkou Crew. So there are not so many left who sitting there chilling

In the Paradise it was sth. different and Jaya wasn't the only meeting point, Sabaody and Fishman Island were typical pirate meeting points too.

Suuuuper and Blackschrotum like this.
  18. Lawk

Lawk

Bounty Points:
    Good point, but you're forgetting one thing; the Sunny.

the ship is going through what Merry went through at the beginning of the grand line. It's not made for the new sea. Each sea, gets its own ship.

In order for the strawhats to get to the moon Franky will need to build a copy of Pluton from his meeting with Vegapunk. I just don't see them heading to another island with the current condition of the ship especially after Wano and kaido's island.

I have a number of theories about the ship and how it'll all play out but I spend most of my time lurking.

Suuuuper likes this.
  19. Deleted member 22165

Deleted member 22165 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Wasn't there a secret note or something found in Oda's office about Fire7 arc:kappa:?

Suuuuper and Just a member like this.
  20. Dragomir

Dragomir Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Why is Zoro fighting Mihawk a few years later?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice