Discussion Least Favorite Characters - Boku No Hero Academia Characters You Dislike

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Gobee129, Aug 9, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Sniper king ussop

Sniper king ussop

Bounty Points:
    I’m not good with names but I would say the invisible one. It’s not that i hate her I just don’t know how she got in. She is invisible thats it so how did she pass the entrance test

2. TheAncientCenturion

TheAncientCenturion

Bounty Points:
    I don't dislike any character in the manga. At least none that are important. But one that's just meh to me is Ida. I thought he'd be one of the classmates that got more attention but he's constantly stuck to the side, just being boring. I don't think I'd put him in my top ten students list.

If anyone here says Twice then get yourself checked out.

3. Sabzz

Sabzz

Bounty Points:
    i cant believe all the monoma and mineta hate, literally the funniest guys in this show alongside kaminari.
    for me i would say bakugou, his hate for midoriya is so cringy and childish and i dont even like midoriya too much myself.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    rayanOO and Dudu like this.
  4. Luffy.

Luffy. Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Mineta

5. ImmaIvanoM

ImmaIvanoM

Bounty Points:
    I dislike Overhaul soooo much... and for two reasons only... First, I expected way too much from him as a character, like I seriously thought there was anything of substance to why he hated that little girl so much, but nope, he just kept repeating this sadistic crap until he was beaten... Second, that fight with Midoriya is the worst drawn garbage I’ve seen in this series... Just a bunch of confusing nonsense and appendages and clearly the artist had no actual thought about what he was doing and focused on trying to make look more intense than I gave I shit about...

6. Ceies

Ceies

Bounty Points:
    I don't know ... Yeah, overhaul maybe. He was just so goddamn evil. Then again ... he was a villain so I can't even fault him for that ...
    I really don't know many of the characters sometimes get on my nerves, but I wouldn't know how I actually dislike. Maybe Shigaraki. Can't even say why ... I know with his past I should maybe feel more sympathy for him, instead I'm mostly annoyed by his constant bitching about All Might.

7. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade

Bounty Points:
    About Shigaraki, I may not know what his childhood was like before AFO entered his life but with him, I could bet that he was basically manipulated all throughout his childhood to his grown up years so it's to be expected that his rational is askewed towards villainy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice