1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Law's still Luffy's Competition for One Piece

Law might be Luffy's ally/friend like Coby, but they're still enemies nonetheless.

Share This Page

1. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche

Bounty Points:
    Hannibal Psyche submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Law's still Luffy's Competition for One Piece - Law might be Luffy's ally/friend like Coby, but they're still enemies nonetheless.

Click here to read further...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2016
  2. Average_insanity

Average_insanity

Bounty Points:
    Originally Law had no intention to take down a yonko, his entire goal was just to get revenge on Doflamingo. But it's revealed in Zou arc that Law has decided to actually fight Kaido. Probably because he feels that he owes Luffy.
    As for the One Piece, as shown in the picture you put from Shabondy, Law doesn't seem too interested in one piece. I mean he is interested, but it's just a minor goal. A minor goal he would easily give up for Luffy. The man who saved his life.

TMWRS, Neko, Big World and 5 others like this.
  3. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche

Bounty Points:
    Law saved Luffy's life, so this has nothing to do with sentiment.

Law stated he is aiming for One Piece, that's not a goal one just gives up.

4. Dave

Dave Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    well i disagree mate although i cant say law will be nakama or not
    he definitely as a alliance to luffy and i dont think he will betray luffy at any point
    after all that luffy has done for him ,if he betrays luffy it'll be betrayal to ideals of law given by corazon
    while its true all his life seek revenge for corazon's death ,he even fought with doffy with intention to kill him or get killed leaving his crew in zou away from harms way he had no other ambition up till now other then revenge

5. Average_insanity

Average_insanity

Bounty Points:
    But it can't be a goal that he's really serious about. Considering he's only mentioned it one time. And Law has most likely been in well over 100 chapters.

peace ffor all likes this.
  6. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    While you're not wrong, you should not forget that Luffy and the Straw Hats are brushing off on Law. He may very well end up with a very different goal/idea than he originally had.

Big World and peace ffor all like this.
  7. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche

Bounty Points:
    Kid has only mentioned it once too, does that mean he's not serious about it?
    [​IMG]

Law is actually taking on a Yonko, my killing Joker which was his plan, he was clearly ready to bare the wrath of Kaido.

No one goes after Yonko if they're not aiming to be Pirate King or find One Piece.

8. Rinka_san

Rinka_san

Bounty Points:
    The title is a bit weird lol. Aren't all pirates in the OP universe after OP? They formed an alliance but that doesn't mean that one of them has to give up.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  9. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche

Bounty Points:
    He still hasn't said he's given up his Crew or pledging allegiance to Luffy. He's still a Captain and this is merely an alliance. Alliances are supposed to benefit each other, so there's still no basis to think Law has yet given up on One Piece.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2016 ---
    'Tis why I made this, seen quite a few people say otherwise.

10. Daiki

Daiki

Bounty Points:
    before dressrosa, law had no plan of finding the one piece, he even said it in dressrosa, his goal was to kill DD but now that that done,his interested and i think once they take out kaido, they'll disband and become enemies once again cause luffy vs kidd vs law I want to happen

11. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    I never said he'll join, give up on anything or quit the Heart pirates, your answer has nothing to do with what I said o.o

Big World likes this.
  12. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche

Bounty Points:
    You're insinuating that because Luffy is brushing up on Law is reason why Law would give up his goals.

Just because 2 people get along, doesn't mean they'll just drop their goals.

No one believes that Luffy would drop his goals for Law, so why should Law?

13. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Do you even read the answers you get? :D
    I said, while you're not wrong, Luffy is brushing off on Law. That means that Law may end up joining the alliance so that he will be a part of the journey and the Pirate King's fleet. Not become a bus boy.
    We're just speculating.

14. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche

Bounty Points:
    He did. He said he was going for One Piece just after Marineford, 2 years before Dressrosa arc.

15. HA001

HA001

Bounty Points:
    I reckon he will die, not much left for his character, he can't go against luffy, one he's not a bad person and he owes luffy his dream as well as his life, dreams are everything in the one piece world. Difference between Kidd and laws one piece ambition, law was half hearted about it, whilst Kidd said he killed all those who laughed at him, now luffy had the same treatment as Kidd on his journey but he ignored the naysayers rather than kill them. Kidd has the conviction to go for it law doesn't.

16. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    There are actually some theories going around, that Law will use the eternal youth surgery on Luffy, and die that way

17. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche

Bounty Points:
    He's already a part of the alliance, they formed an alliance at PH, and that's what's currently being played out.

Why would he be a part of Luffy's Journey to be Pirate King and find One Piece, when he himself is aiming to find One Piece & be Pirate King? That's essentially saying, he's a part of Luffy's fleet who aims to make Luffy Pirate King, essentially saying, Law has disregarded his own goal to help Luffy which is not implied anywhere.

18. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Because he owes Luffy his life. And by alliance I meant SHGF, my bad.

19. HA001

HA001

Bounty Points:
    It won't be on luffy. But I don't see oda introducing it like he has without it being used.

Crooc, HOLY ONE and RulZ like this.
  20. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche

Bounty Points:
    Luffy owed Law his life, debt is paid, so they're literally even at this poin; moot point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice