1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Debunked Kuzan (Aokiji) Is A Revolutionary

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Divvens, Jun 7, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    slide.jpg

As we all know, Aokiji left the marines after a 10 day fight against Akainu at Punk Hazard. Akainu since became the Fleet Admiral but Aokiji (referred to as Kuzan from now on, since his Marine name doesn't really matter now) has been roaming the seas with his penguin whose name has been revealed as "Camel" in Volume 70's SBS.

We saw Kuzan when he appeared to save Smoker from certain death, after his small face-off with DoFlamingo, who chose to walk out rather than fight, DoFlamingo said:

"The man standing before me right now... What does he stand for?! Who is this Kuzan?!, Because what I'm hearing about you through the grapevine ain't pretty"
    Pages - Chapter 699 Page 09 & Page 10.

He also goes on to tell that there is a difference between a man wandering aimlessly and a man standing firm by his convictions and that it's easy to tell the two apart. From what I guess, he knew Kuzan was standing firm by his convictions. Kuzan also said and I quote:

"From the day I joined, I never held the World Government in high esteem. I can make an impact and influence matters without the veil of the Marines. They say the grass is always greener on the other side... well in my case it's actually true"
    Pages - Chapter 699 Page 11.

Now, Kuzan could be a lone wolf, but the fact that he made a statement about being able to make an "impact" and "influence" matters without the veil of the Marines gives a hint, that he is definitely on some "side". He also spoke about the grass being greener on the other side, and the other side of the "Government" and "Marine" is non other than Revolutionaries.

Note: Pirates go against the law, not against the government, it has been stated by Robin that the reason Monkey D. Dragon is the worlds most wanted criminal is because he has gone against the government.

Apart from this, there aren't any other facts that I'd like to state, but from this bit it's already pretty clear in my opinion. Kuzan isn't someone who'd join the underworld or a pirate organization, but joining the Revolutionaries after having lost trust in the Government and seeing it take another step away from his belief of "justice", I'm sure he's with the Revolutionaries.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  2. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    my theory is same with you divs. he probably joined the revolutionary army. i guess dragon ask him to joined :)

3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I don't think that Dragon would invite him as such, maybe they would have had a casual talk or Kuzan just went over and was like "Let me join you, maybe?"

That does seem so like him you know xD

4. Valkryiesbane

Valkryiesbane

Bounty Points:
    I have to agree that kuzan never really fitted being a marine with all their"justice" and the acceptance of the disgusting tenrubito

5. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    The fact that he also let Robin go while Akainu killed everyone aboard the rescue ship shows the difference in thoughts and why he wasn't willing to work under him.

6. Valkryiesbane

Valkryiesbane

Bounty Points:
    Akainu's an asshole imo :mad:

7. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    He is, and his "justice" has a whole different meaning, that's why Kuzan left, he couldn't work under him.

I wonder how Kizaru manages to work under Akainu.

8. Momonosuke

Momonosuke

Bounty Points:
    was it not pretty obvious that aokiji was a part of revolutionaries?

Abdoulhay and Yonko Mihawk like this.
  9. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Not really that obvious, but once you put the pieces together it is obvious.

Abdoulhay and Killumiknight like this.
  10. Momonosuke

Momonosuke

Bounty Points:
    what would be his role in the revolutionaries?

11. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Maybe revealing the wrong doings of the government, and also he's an Ex-Admiral so he'll be a good fighting force.

Maybe he also scouts around the world for them. But it's hard to guess just one role that he'd perform.

Aya likes this.
  12. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    just fighting for the revolutionary does every one have a special role?

13. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Of course, just like the government even the Revolutionaries are an army they aren't pirates that just everyone has a fighting role :p They are more organized and stuff. They'll have different areas where people work at. I'm sure of it, or else they can't take on the government without being organized :p

14. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    but ofcourse kuzan will have a fighting role i think hes atleast in the top 5 of strenght in revolutionarys :p

Divvens likes this.
  15. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Yes ofc he has a fighting role, but I think they use him also more for converting countries believing in the world government to leave the world government.

It is ALSO possible that Kuzan is trying to find out the truth of the void century for the Revolutionaries since he has the power to do so alone.

redeyes93, Killumiknight and Freeze like this.
  16. KosGami

KosGami

Bounty Points:
    I'm bringing this thread back up because I was having the same thoughts.

Personally, I think Aokiji knew Dragon in the past.

My theory is that Dragon was once a marine or marine-in-training and when Aokiji met Luffy right before the Water 7 Arc, he said he owed his grandpa (Garp) a favor for saving his life, maybe I'm reading too much into this, but maybe Dragon has something to do with that as well.

redeyes93, chopper666 and Divvens like this.
  17. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    After the recent events thats transpired on Dressrosa with the conversation between Burgess and Blackbeard stating "I don't really trust Aokiji AND Shillew" I think it's possible that Aokiji may have some kind of Alliance/Joined with Blackbeard, but the fact that it mentions Shillew also, makes me believe that one of these two could possibly be a spy, and is still a Marine.

18. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    I don't know what's up with this guy honestly. When I heard the possibility of Kuzan and BB making an alliance...

Maybe the revolutionaries want to stop BB's raise in power as well? Kuzan a spy from the revolutionaries is trying to destroy the "underworld broker's bussiness" as well as freeing countries from those Yonko's that are evil?

Kuzan is a mystery....

Aya, chopper666 and Divvens like this.
  19. Kaiser

Kaiser

Bounty Points:
    Could be possible. Revolutionaries overthrowing (bad/evil) Yonkou's.

chopper666 and Divvens like this.
  20. Gintoki

Gintoki Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    I really hope so. I like his character and i'm sure he fites perfect in the revolutionary, since he is always going with the "good" path for justice.

Abdoulhay and Divvens like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice