Island Kingdom of Alabasta

Discussion in 'Grand Line' started by Larsi, Mar 6, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    *breathing heavily as he was panting slowly arching resting his hands on his knees* ... "i don't know what occurred today but it brought something outta me something .. " as he thought to himself only to be interrupted
    "What now?" ... "doesn't she know this is war, was is where you eat or be eaten" thinking to himself as he could feel the heat surge into him ... as all was heard was "Fine" as he ushered it in exhaustion he slowly approached the strange looking woman slowly.

"I can't believe this has all come to an end to think i was here doing what now? ... heck i dont remember, from the things i saw to sudden adrenaline that kicked in bringing out a blood lusted side of me" thinking to himself as he gave a hand to the woman and the group she was with the bandaging.

"Hey i guess you got things covered here, so i am taking a walk" saying it in a wheezy way as he buckled getting up to the strange woman @Bowser Jr. as he turned around as he walked with a limp into the streets before collapsing near the garbage.

*smiling as he removes his mask* "This is me i am fully drain ..." as he couldn't finish his thought as he coughed out blood as he passes out.

Roogy and Aloe Vera like this.
  2. Smileyman

Smileyman

Bounty Points:
    Khoza decided to ignore the insult of the laughing giant.
    "You would accuse the hero of this country of such lunacy? and want payment for interfering in a war where you weren't invited?" Khoza could believe what he was hearing but at the same time he knew he could not win a war against this giant nor does he have any proper justification in doing so.

"Alabasta and its people do not have that kind of resources anyway," Khoza said hoping this man was willing to negotiate. He knew the capital was broke but if the protection this man promised would work then the military could be disbanded and their salaries diverted but that would be enough to cover what Khoza expected this man was asking.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Roogy, Fanboy sins and Aloe Vera like this.
  3. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Larsi remained quiet while Koza spoke, not saying a word even for seconds after the rebel leader had stopped talking. With a grim look on his face, his eyes bore into those of the smaller man before him. Drawing a deep breath, he finally responded. You mistake demands for requests, young man. The giant shook his head. The hero of your country? Pff! You were simply fooled by the image presented by a man taking out competition, not protecting your country. Unlike him I will not pretend to be your hero, I will instead be the monster that lurks in the sea, ready to strike down anyone who dares to challenge my territory. This territory.

Having had time to catch his breath, the giant rose to his full height, towering above everyone nearby. As a token of good faith I will only take a small part of the king's coffers now, the rest can start when you are able to rebuild.

Roogy, Smileyman and Aloe Vera like this.
  4. Smileyman

Smileyman

Bounty Points:
    Khoza considered what was said. He wasn't the King, he was merely a rebel and had no interest in truly running a country. He cared for his country but running a country was something completely different and he would much rather act in an advisory role. For now, he had to make a decision that would help the person who would end up running the country whether he would be involved or not and with the thread of crocodile gone, the country would need protection if it had any chance of rebuilding.

Remembering the wanted poster his generals had shown him of the Giant interfering in the war, he made up his mind. Khoza bowed before the Giant, "Your protection is worth giving up my pride." He said "If yours, however, act to the detriment of this country we will have no choice but to go to war."

5. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    The giant stood and listened to the other man as he spoke. Maybe there was more to this man than he first thought? Nodding, he responded. Good. Pride is a waste. As long as payments are coming through I will see through that you aren't ravaged by pirates. He turned around, overseeing the scene of carnage. He saw Eve tending to Musashi and Minuano, the two of them would make it at least. Same could not be said for Straw who was still attached to Yamamoto's body. Yamamoto was also nonresponsive. Koujiro looked distraught. Drago stood off by himself, as did Sigmund and Gambit. Lastly, Tom and Jerry were still eyeing the rebels with fear, swords drawn and ready.

Tom, Jerry. Come here. The two men lowered their weapons, fear replaced with curiosity. Approaching their captain, they sheathed their blades. Raising their heads to look at his face, he met their eyes. Yes, cap'n?

I need someone I can trust to watch over this country. Relay news, forward the money. Keep some yourselves. Would you mind?
    The two exchanged glances. They had realized that they weren't really cut out for conquest like this, and a break from it would be nice. Plus it's not like these people would dare hurt them with the threat of their captain looming over them. Nodding at each other, they turned back towards Larsi. Sure thing cap, you can count on us!

The giant only smiled. He started speaking again as he turned towards Koza. Koujiro, give them your Den Den Mushi. The gunman fished out his snail phone, tossing it at Tom that caught it with minor effort. Well, these two men will oversee our... relationship. I trust you will keep them in good company.

With that, the giant approached Koujiro. taking the two lifeless bodies into his hand, placing them inside his pocket. Koujiro himself was in good enough condition to walk, and there was no rush. Moving towards Eve, he scooped Musashi up, and then Minuano, placing them in his other pocket. Inside his chest pocked were four fruits. Taking them out, he realized two of them had changed from before. Now Devil Fruits, one of them was covered in light feathers while the other in sharp blades. His gaze drifted towards Chaka, reaching out with his Color of Observation. Eyeing Koza, he spoke calmly. That one still lives. Prison would be advisable.

Looking at Drago, Gamibt, Eve and Koujiro, he simply motioned with his head for them to follow. Nodding at Tom and Jerry, the two nodded back. As he left the clearing, the giant spoke one last time.
    Pleasure doing business with you.

Walking down the street he had been walking for a few minutes before coming upon a scene. A man dressed in dark blue and a few streaks of orange was surrounded by corpses from both the royal and rebel army. Unlike those around him, he was breathing, but still unconscious. Koujiro, bring him. Without a word, the gunman picked up the stranger, carrying him in a fireman lift. And as that, the strange group left Alubarna, soon to leave Alabasta.

6. Dragomir

Dragomir Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    As Drago followed Larsi and the others, he stared at the ground, deep in thought. Death...Sorrow...Regret...Hardship. Such things come with being a pirate. Though I didn't like Straw that much, losing him is a stab in the heart and we'll be missing a piece to our puzzle for a while.

Drago changed his view from the ground and his dusty toes to looking at the sunset coming from the south, next to the behind their ship, above the sea. It rather looked as if it was sinking down in it.
    I wasn't really expecting all this to have happened. Drago chuckled seeing how dumb that sounded. Huh, what else are you supposed to expect when you're 17 and not a hardened warrior. I've been too cocky, too reckless, almost cost Koujiro and I our defeat.

Drago closed his eyes and spread out his arms, giving off his full wingspan as if to bask into the light of the sun. He took a deep breath as light breeze came from his right, blowing on his hair, making his bangs wave across his forward.

Drago's hands were crusty from the dirt and grit, same with his face as it felt scruffy. He hadn't bathed since he woken up. His eyes felt heavy with weariness. He felt the light soreness creeping up into his muscles ever so slowly. Though, he had not done much action, it was enough to open the door to lactic acid in his muscles.

After 10-15 seconds or so, he finally relaxed his arms and continued on.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Roogy, Cpt. and Aloe Vera like this.
  7. Smileyman

Smileyman

Bounty Points:
    The news spread fast and far. Khoza was barely done speaking and the news had already reached the Capital. Both Soldiers and Rebels alike dropped their weapons and cried over the fact that the war was over. It was raining, the war was over and the scary looking Giant didn't look like he was going to kill anybody else, what else could be better.

A couple of days of partying would come after this and then the entire population as a whole will start rebuilding.

Everybody assumed that Khoza would become the new King and none of them even had an idea that the Country's first ever election will be done before anything will get to normal.

8. Stealth Black Sanji

Stealth Black Sanji Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    As the rain continues to pour, Gambit gathered himself and headed to the middle of the rebels.. Without taking his glance off of Ymir, he came assisting some of the rebels who could barely stand on their own feet. Too many deaths, injured, and lost loved ones; a memory that somewhat hard to forget despite their courageous attempt to be remembered by history.

The rebellion has reached its conclusion and what's left is a truce between two leaders: Larsi and Khoza. As the two spoke, Gambit and the others listened until it's finally been decided; Alabasta is now the territory of the Silver Hair Pirates!

Larsi finally bid farewell to the heart of the desert and signaled all his comrades, including Gambit himself out of their new territory and so Gambit followed respectfully after showing gratitude to Tom and Jerry who helped him out of the desert.

"Tom and Jerry, thank you. I am probably going back to the sea alone and hopefully we'll see each other again soon. Please watch over Ymir for me, ok? So long. I won't forget you.."... He said with a fading smile as he hurried back to the line..

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  9. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Slade remained passed out as the events of the day began ringing inside as brief glimpses crossed his mind but the main question was "Why and Where". "Why was he in Alabasta" and "Where did the movements of his actions and the events of the day guided him".

- Enter Slade in a Dream/Nightmare of moment of relive all the events that took place - Part 1 -

"What was it you saw?" was asked as he paused then slowly moved his head down seeing his hands as he hesitated before he took some deep breaths as he calmed himself down. "What i saw is something that i have never seen before" replied Slade. As it felt a while as the voice echoed "This is reality, what you saw so now tell me what was it". Slade took a brief moment it was as if his point of view began going dark as he could only see his hands which was raised up prior the voice replying before they vanished into the darkness. Slade then began to scream dropping down to his knees "I saw things that i was told are nothing but myths and legends, didn't think in my wildest imagination they was real! ... Giants, People's body change ..." *breathes heavily* as he held his chest in fear of the darkness "It was the thing they call Devil Fruits ... even strange occurrences in a country that rarely rains but the scenery of lightning storming down"

As he said that the voice began speaking through his ear "What happened to you then?"

- End of Slade's Dream/Nightmare of the moments to relive of the events that took place -

As this was happening not to his knowledge he was being carried as if in a fireman lift from a silver hair pirate, it was then his index finger twitched.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  10. Sallucion

Sallucion

Bounty Points:
    Still attending to the wounds of her comrades, Eve looked up and looked at how the giant claimed this land for himself. Didn't expect any less from you cap'n. Once everything was silent a dark shadow covered Eve and her comrades. It was Larsi, standing before her. Larsi picked up Minuano and Musashi and took them under his care before telling everyone to get back to the ship.

Where are Tom & Jerry? I haven't seen them for a while. I should ask the captain if they are not at the ship already,

Eve looked up at the sky. The rain started to annoy her, but it kind of felt good. Moments later she spot how Drago spread out his arms and tried to relax. So young and already losing comrades like this, fighting like this. Oi Drago, are you feeling okay? Anything you need?

Eve her eyes found the man Larsi was talking about and noticed. Isn't that the guy that helped me out before? I'll look at his wounds once we get back on the ship, be careful with him for now.

NeoRetro, Roogy and Aloe Vera like this.
  11. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Reaching the Silver Bullets, after hours of walking, fighting, then walking again, Larsi nearly collapsed the moment he set foot onto the deck. Sitting down gingerly, he groaned audibly, bracing himself with his hand. He pulled out the lifeless bodies of Yamamoto and Straw. The former still drew breath, but that was all the sign of life present, yet it was more than could be said about Straw. The giant looked at him for a moment before averting his gaze. At least he had been avenged...

With his other hand he brought out Minuano and Musashi. The two were faring better, Musashi even opened his eyes and groaned. Larsi allowed a smile to show on his face, before drifting to Minuano, who seemed to be stirring too.

Koujiro stepped on board moments after the captain. First, seeing to that he was the last aboard, he loosened the ropes holding the Silver Bullet against the water edge. He looked down on the bodies of Yamamoto and Straw, but unable to think of anything to say he simply wandered up to the wheel. Minutes later the ship was turned around and sailing down the river. Before they left Alabasta fully, Larsi stepped ashore one last time to plant a huge flag of theirs where the river met the sea, showing whose territory people entered. Then, they sailed into the horizon, heading towards the Silver Resort.

Roogy, Aloe Vera and Riley Escobar like this.
  12. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    It was unknown to what was going outside but it was just drawing to a close of Slade's inner talk with himself in the pitch dark abyss looking into nothing meanwhile outside he was being carried on board taken into the room to be medically seen to.

- Enter Slade in a Dream/Nightmare of moment of relive all the events that took place - Part 2 -

"What are you on about?" shouted Slade in response as it echoed for a few seconds then went eerily quite then his heart began to beat quicker which could be felt through his physical body . "Your not Slade Wilson, thats a facade isn't a facade to hide your inner demons thats why you the mask and the costume isn't it!" responded the voice ... "Your true name is Link not Slade, now WAKE UP!" as the darkness vanished as if it distintegrated by crumbling away as yellow light spanning from one side to the other as far as he can see flashed in front of him with a yellow spark in the centre of attention of his vision emerged. It was here when he could nothing but the crack of light then some mumbling "... " ... " ... Open your eyes ... " a female voice from the light was heard then quite as the centre of light with the spark flashed larger and larger then it went silent "... Open your eyes ... Open your eyes ... "

- End of Slade's Dream/Nightmare of the moments to relive of the events that took place -

slowly opening his eyes he heard that voice again "Wake up, Link." as Link then slowly raised himself to sit himself up looking around seeing it was on some bed with medical equipment around him and a few other beds with the same equipment as he could hear voices outside. It was not known to him but he was soon to find out he had officially boarded the Silver Bullet as his life of piracy began.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    NeoRetro, Roogy and Aloe Vera like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice