News Kingdom has just reached halfway !

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by blaze, Jul 18, 2015.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. cFoo

cFoo

Bounty Points:
    Even though its half way.. as long as we get more [​IMG]

KOUUUYKKAAIII!!

DragonFist and GUDUman like this.
  2. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the news

Braavos likes this.
  3. Lasagna

Lasagna

Bounty Points:
    Shit, half way already? I remember when the Anime just came out, and the Manga was lacking. I guess the Manga did work and is very far. IT seems this was originally something else besides a Manga, because I'm curious where the content came from if the manga wasn't that far, unless translations were EXTRMEELY lacking....

Kingdom is great, I basically left off where the Manga left off, and that was General Mu vs the Beast guy from Wei.

4. Vespy

Vespy

Bounty Points:
    with a manga of this scale halfway is still a long way to go which means this will probably go on another 5 or so years

5. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    GOD DAMN IT ... I JUST LOVE THIS MANGA SOOO MUCH. I am almost caught up. It is marvelous. I can't believe I've been putting it back for such a long time. And if it is halfway than perhaps we will reach 900 chapters, which will be awesome.

DragonFist likes this.
  6. Lasagna

Lasagna

Bounty Points:
    Great manga, but I did start to see some plot holes like why Seikyou's army, nor Shoenkun's elite army didn't help out at all during Sai...

It just felt like there were armies that could have also been used, but I guess every army wasn't recalled, but should have been....

It's also sad the Rou Ai arc happened the way it did. I'm surprised the Mountain People didn't show up again. They didn't really show how much damage happened to Kanyou, but it seems like a lot.

7. Viole1369

Viole1369

Bounty Points:
    Shoueheikun army didnt help because at that time he was still Loyal to RyoFi,He had respect for king after hearing his plans but the complete change of heart didnt come until Sei actually lead them to victory so no PlotHole here.

Seikyou army wont go out because they either were
    a) Sent to Gate as well
    b) Kept in Kanyou incase ryofi tries to rebel while sei was gone, You cannot expect 2nd in line to be without his army. Its royalty.

Mountain people are somewhat of unique cards, No need tp have them appear when there are still chances of victory. They only appear when complete despair is ensued, Sei knew from start he would win against RyoFi so he didnt bother telling them , as it takes them few days to come.

+ Yotonowa is still subduing the mountain tribes to unify them

8. Lasagna

Lasagna

Bounty Points:
    No, that's incorrect. Shoheikun sent out Kaikoki, who guarded the "North Entrance." Shoheikun could have sent more soldiers out as well. He definitely had a change of heart when he spoke to the king about the king leading sei.

Yotanwa could have come earlier, if she was notified earlier, but she wasnt notified until really late.

9. Viole1369

Viole1369

Bounty Points:
    No but shoheikun still couldnt send his elite troups as there was no guarantee of success, Even Kaikoki was a big deal to be sent considering failure of sai was att 99.99% chances

And no one expected such attack at capital hence no one bothered to ask them earlier, Since they were sei hidden cards for RyoFi mostly

10. Lasagna

Lasagna

Bounty Points:
    Better to send out the most amount of troops, then to wait to be slaughtered at the capital. It's probably so that Ryufui wouldn't be questioning Shoheikun even more, since he did get grilled about Kaoiki.

You would think that they would have been smarter and build a fortress before Kanyou...

Kankoku Pass is legit, but it's SO FAR AWAY. Even the other pass is far away. They saw already that it's possible to COMPLETELY BYPASS both passes, so Qin needs to fortify their shit. Granted, if anyone did attack, again, they would be stopped before they could make it that far, but we saw from Ai, that people could even forge shit and make their way through the passes without any trouble.

11. clubpixel

clubpixel

Bounty Points:
    Yes! Love this manga, currently on Chapter 290 but I definitely needs to catch up :)

Braavos likes this.
  12. edogama

edogama

Bounty Points:
    thank you for the news.
    for me, the first half of the story 9,5/10
    it's nearly perfect. the story and art is awesome.
    kingdom is currently one of the my favourite manga.

the real deal unification will happened in second half. brace yourself.
    hmmm, if kingdom reach over 1000 chapters, i'm not surprise.
    this story need more details
    hope hara yasuhisa sensei always in top condition

13. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Bounty Points:
    So there will be about 900 chapters in the end? That's quite a lot. Anyway, i have never read Kingdom but it's been on my to read-list for a while now and i heard that it is really good. I probably don't have to ask you guys weither you would recommend it so can anyone tell me why it is so good? Is it comparable to other mangas?

14. One Kick Man

One Kick Man

Bounty Points:
    Haha. As long as the story is not becoming worse i will keep catch up with it

15. edogama

edogama

Bounty Points:
    yeah, it's really good.
    if you like seinen and warfare manga, then you can like kingdom too.
    for me, the story is solid and the artwork so realistic
    the other mangas who similar is arslan senki, berserk, ad astra
    if you want further reviews, see http://myanimelist.net/manga/16765/Kingdom :)

AceOfSpades likes this.
  16. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    OMG!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO WHEN IT ENDS?!!!!! WHAT!!!

I JUST SAW THIS POST TODAY IN THIS SECTION WTF MAN! Halfway already!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2016 ---
    Arslan is so slow though. :{ But the game they made for Arslan, with dynasty warrior style, is pretty awesome.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2016 ---
    You're talking about old ass times bro. With warfar/resources/conquering, stuff like that should be bypassed. Especially with the political crap going on.

17. Sundown

Sundown

Bounty Points:
    I legitimately have no complaints concerning the first half. I love this manga, it is incredibly consistent in its high quality storytelling.

18. Vince

Vince

Bounty Points:
    Kingdom is too good for it to be halfway :-/ I want this manga to never end

Know likes this.
  19. Ziyadd

Ziyadd

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the news, the first half was perfect so I wish the second half will continue with the greatness :D

I personally think that the first half of the manga is Shin becoming a "general" as we've seen in the latest chapters he defeated Keisha who is the closest one to get into Zhao's three great generals, which is a big win for Qin. So it's only natural to be promoted into the next rank which is a general. While the other half is uniting China and becoming the greatest general under the heavens :D

20. Lothar1399

Lothar1399

Bounty Points:
    Haven't even conquered Zhao... I'm expecting that it continues AT LEAST until Chu falls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice