Discussion Kingdom General Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Char Aznable, Nov 19, 2013.

Share This Page

1. jorboku

jorboku

Bounty Points:
    that is possible,Yes despite having a talent and position as great general ppl like chotou and mogou cant be elavated to qin six.who say qin cant have great general beside qin six.qin six is more like their symbol of military might kinda like nuclear weapon,if the number is expanded it became less special.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  2. The Fool

The Fool

Bounty Points:
    Yeah Qin can promote anyone to become a Great General but only a select few can become Great Generals of the Heaven.

3. jorboku

jorboku

Bounty Points:
    Zhao is very tough opponent for qin.i mean qin literally muster 200k army plus suprise attack from ordo to besiege gyou.its been 4 days already guys "4 freakin day" yet none of zhao general has fallen yet.you think after being criplled,bananji will fall or even after muster entire reserve and being read by shin gyoun will defeated like many ppl predicted nope.hell even kisui and gakuei who is bein in tough spot can escape their doom.and we are not counting on houken,royal palace elite cavalary unit,shibashou or even zhao royal guardian diety who right now besieging retsubi.during coalition war rinbunkun fall on first day,during wei campaing earl shi fallen on second or third day i am not so sure.now with suplly line being cut off and part of it being burn,i dont know how qin will survive even after they conquered gyou

BossYimz and The Fool like this.
  4. The Fool

The Fool

Bounty Points:
    I still think Yotanwa army vs Quanrong is the first one to conclude and retake Retsubi

BossYimz likes this.
  5. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    The reason Zhoa is holding out nicely in my opinion is because of the following:
    1. The Zhao commanders have fought with each other before thus they know how to work well with each other. Case in point, Kisui and Batei know each other well. Qin's Mouten on the other had has never worked with Makou's army before thus is learning as he goes. Yotanwa and Heki have never worked with each other before and don't know how each operates.Shinshuiji understand the language and tactics of Rozo's people thus can work well with them which is why he knew they would have tunnels
    2. The Zhao commanders are older and have more experience on average than the Qin commanders. Case in point, Gyou'un, Bananji are older and more experienced that Shin and Ou hon.
    3. Zhao is fighting on their home turf and are defending. Qin is not at their home turf and is invading
    4. Zhao has Riboku who at the moment is regarded as the best.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 2, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 2, 2018 ---
    Imo, Kanki's side will be the first to finish overall.
    • They have food, thus morale is high and are just waiting. The guys he is facing are down on morale as they are running out of time and food due to the refugees, they are also anxious and nervous as they don't know when and how Kanki will attack.
    • Yotanwa's side will finish second. Both Yotanwa and Rozo are fighting with pride on the line. They are at an environmental disadvantage, they are running out of food, their morale is lowering and Heki's troops were massacred due to his recklessness. Due to those circumstances, I believe they will have to be cautious and patient. They will have to wait till the Rozo side gets impatient and overconfident to strike.
    • Ousen side will finish last. Ou Hon, Mouten, Shin and Kyou kai are still inexperienced. They are learning as they go thus their fights will drag on for some time. Ousen and Riboku won't engage in any combat until the right and left sides are finished.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    The Fool likes this.
  6. ShiroYaksha

ShiroYaksha

Bounty Points:
    Started reading in january thanks to this thread and already caught up. My best manga so far

7. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    I’m not going to lie I just love reading posts like this.

8. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    true that. Kingdom is my fav as well
    I always want to read the new spoilers and chapter as soon as I read the current chapter.

9. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    Not Kingdom related but how do you delete comments

10. Pratham

Pratham

Bounty Points:
    you report it(with reason) and we'll delete it for you.

Marcusx8 likes this.
  11. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Sou'ou is listed as a general under OuSen army in wiki.

Can anyone tell me when & where he was introduced?

12. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 535 one of Makou’s guys said the center hold Generals like Denrimi & Sou’ou
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  13. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Thanks.

I guess that confirms there are at least three generals in central under Ousen.

14. jorboku

jorboku

Bounty Points:
    Holy shit it confirmed it confirmed kingdom live action adaptation is here.
    https://www.google.com/amp/comicboo.../17/kingdom-live-action-movie-cast-announced/
    it also confirmed at cover page chapter 555.the one who playing shin is the same guy who playing l on deathnote.please please dont be suck.kingdom is one of my favourite manga so i am hype as hell right now.
    Kingdom Live Action Film Cast:

Shin = Kento Yamazaki
    Ten = Kanna Hashimoto
    Sei/Hyou = Ryo Yoshizawa
    SBK = Masahiro Takashima
    Heki = Shinnosuke Mitsushima
    Yotanwa = Masami Nagasawa
    Bajio = Shin'nosuke Abe
    Tajifu = Wataru Ichinose
    Ouki = Takao Osawa
    Tou = Jun Kaname

15. KakumeikaPeri

KakumeikaPeri

Bounty Points:
    It's been totally frustrating how throughout the entirety of this arc the qin forces have been on the defensive and at a disadvantage, really looking forward to how hara's gonna turn this around for them plausibly.

I'm close to ma breaking point, wanna see ma boyz tear shit up real soon....onegai hara-san!!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 27, 2018 ---
    I don't see Gyou'un dying in the entirety of this current campaign, Bananji...sure, CGR...sure, Gakuei....definitely (in the next 2-3 chapters), but not Gyou'un for some reason I'm not even sure of.

Something about his "shin not having the strength of a man to defeat him yet" comment keeps getting to me as some kind of foreshadowing of sorts and whatever that statement means it seems a bit far-fetched for shin to acquire it in just 5-6 days.

Who knows, I might be wrong

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Zephyr likes this.
  16. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Far-fetched? this is Shin... Why wasn't far-fetched for Ou Hon to defeat Earl in 2 days after he got destroyed in the first day? At least Shin fought with Gyou'un for a entire day and he wasn't badly injured , he was just super tired unlike Ou Hon who was more dead than alive.
    I see CGR and Bananji survive this war with Gyou'un and Gaku ei kicking the bucket.
    He was talking shit about Qin 6 and Shin , then he said that he doesn't have the str of a man... You already know that Shin will obtain that "str of a man" in his duel with Gyou'un and kill him.

17. KakumeikaPeri

KakumeikaPeri

Bounty Points:
    If you say so....guess we'll just have to wait and see

18. Shizzy

Shizzy

Bounty Points:
    Happy Birthday Hara

Wishing you the Best
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 9, 2018 ---
    Happy Birthday Hara

Wishing you the Best

Atharv likes this.
  19. Defend

Defend

Bounty Points:
    No chapter this week? or It's just late?

20. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Spoiler will be out on Monday & Chapter will be out on Tuesday. It's regular schedule.

greenbeard likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice