Manga Chapter Kingdom Chapter 588: Right Wing's Headquarters

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussions' started by Arara, Feb 7, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter!

1. Blew My Mind

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  2. Great

18 vote(s)
    62.1%
  3. Average

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Like what army, sir? Do you know that Tou's army is at Wei borders , Mou Bu's army is at Chu borders so what army ? Dont say Qin's capital army cuz that will never move Sai was an exception.

+ You need a huge army to sent if anything since SSJ is there + the other general Kochou , + ksr the pirate general now....

Atharv and Arara like this.
  2. Alejandro Murrieta

Alejandro Murrieta

Bounty Points:
    After they conquer Gyou, Ousen army gonna occupy it. And after a couple of days of rest in the city, the Kanki army are going to move back to take Retsubi (maybe with the help of some of Yotanwa and Ousen army), while most of Yotanwa main army are going to stay in Ryuyou and most of the Ousen army are going to stay in Gyou.

After taking Retsubi, Kanki army are going to stay there and strengthen the city. This way, they will have a hold of three major city of Zhao and could secure a supply lines.

3. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    After seeing what happened in this chapter, I have to say, I'm really glad to see that Shin has been named the commander of the right wing and I'm very interested to see what Ten has in store for everyone. Not to mention, the situation currently going on in Gyou is also pretty interesting and I'll be very intrigued to see just where this situation will go. So overall I'd say this was a great chapter.

Arara likes this.
  4. JOY D BOY

JOY D BOY

Bounty Points:
    There are still some random units left in Qin and a huge army isn't required for Retsubi when YTW army is nearby.

Arara likes this.
  5. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    What are some random units gonna do to SSJ ? They will take Retsubi after they are done with Gyou when they go back or Zhao generals will leave when they find out that Gyou fell.

Atharv, Arara and KakumeikaPeri like this.
  6. JOY D BOY

JOY D BOY

Bounty Points:
    You completely want to ignore the YTW army. They are the ones to secure the escape route.
    Any other army coming in is for supplies and that's exactly what I wrote them for.

Arara likes this.
  7. Alejandro Murrieta

Alejandro Murrieta

Bounty Points:
    Guys, they're not going to escape. Otherwise the whole campaign will be futile.

Arara likes this.
  8. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Ignore YTW army ? YTW army isnt gonna move until the camp is over as YTW herself said.

YTW doesnt need to secure the escape route at all , when Qin armies go back to Qin they have to go through Retsubi thats when they are gonna take Retsubi back. YTW's role is to simply stop zhao armies in this case was SSJ's to get to Kan Ki.

Arara and KakumeikaPeri like this.
  9. JOY D BOY

JOY D BOY

Bounty Points:
    Seems like you completely missed the picture I painted...
    When Gyou falls, the citizens might be killed or driven out, or both considering its Kanki. When the news reaches Atsuyo, Ousen will order a full scale retreat of his army. Riboku may hesitate in taking action or may act immediately, but Ousen's army will retreat with his core which haven't seen any action acting as rear guards for others to go first. They will regroup at Gyou and then Ousen will split them into 2 groups. 1 will fully retreat to Qin and others will stay behind to defend Gyou. YTW will also definitely send some of her soldiers towards Gyou when it falls and in the meanwhile, Gyou supplies will help them survive for awhile....
    Meanwhile, (if Ousen had asked SHK to send more supplies after a certain time) that army will help the attack on Retsubi...basically, Retsubi will be pincered from both sides and Qin army will gain control of it again.
    From Retsubi all the way to Gyou will technically become Qin territory and a supply route will be established.

Arara and KakumeikaPeri like this.
  10. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    This also a good point i forgot about this.

Arara likes this.
  11. David lynch

David lynch

Bounty Points:
    Shin taking over a wing of an army was something I expected during this arc. Much like next arc Shin will be a full fledge general next arc just not a great general. Ousen saw Shin's potential even more than his son. Though I'm sure Ousen knows recruiting Shin is futile.

Arara likes this.
  12. jorboku

jorboku

Bounty Points:
    The only problem in this arc is i tought that there will be battle of strategies between riboku and ousen like hara hinted to be but turns out riboku made the move up until the end when ousen finally make a move.what a waaste but good things that shin instinct finally awake.

Arara likes this.
  13. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Ousen is in a different class. There was no point in making any bold moves when he knew his win was always guaranteed. It will be interesting though to see if he can recruit any enemy generals this arc. Yotanwa already got a huge boost as a king and a general by claiming the leadership of the Quanrong.

KakumeikaPeri, greenbeard and Arara like this.
  14. jorboku

jorboku

Bounty Points:
    Yeah but thats boring tho like enemy attack you every time and you stand still and then you attack him at last moment.remember coalition war was so good because both qin and alliance try to take down each other with different tactic.

Arara likes this.
  15. HyC

HyC

Bounty Points:
    Reread from chapter 497.
    From the beginning of the campaign the trio already prepared for final blow seems Ousen noticed it, so about Shin regrouping Right Wing without Ousen's permission might be for this one as mentioned in 497 internal meeting (?)

That inflitration just wow, can't figured it out this whole time, shocked.

Arara likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice