Manga Chapter Kingdom Chapter 588: Right Wing's Headquarters

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussions' started by Arara, Feb 7, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter!

1. Blew My Mind

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  2. Great

18 vote(s)
    62.1%
  3. Average

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arara

Arara Roger

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Kingdom - Chapter 588
    Title:
    Right Wing's Headquarters

Read The Chapter Online
    Sense-Scans (ONLINE)

Reminder: Use spoiler tag/inline spoiler when posting historical facts.​

Marcusx8, GUDUman, Single and 3 others like this.
  2. Gambia's Grandma

Gambia's Grandma

Bounty Points:
    Finally we see a glimpse of the plan Ousen set up from the very beginning, this whole time some of his men had infiltrated Gyou.

Nik_Flamel, Marcusx8, GUDUman and 3 others like this.
  3. Aka Hata X

Aka Hata X

Bounty Points:
  4. JOY D BOY

JOY D BOY

Bounty Points:
    As expected, Ousen really mixed in some of his men with the 'locusts'.
    Ousen didn't go to defeat Riboku, he went to stop the Zhao from coming there.
    The campaign wasn't to defeat Zhao, it was to capture Gyou.....
    And from the very start, that has been Ousen's objectives...

And the bit with General Shin there is the best of it all. I hope he finally gets to kill Gyoun

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Marcusx8, GUDUman, greenbeard and 5 others like this.
  5. Gambia's Grandma

Gambia's Grandma

Bounty Points:
    But they can’t just capture a city with no food when they are already starving cause all shallow would have to do is siege the city and all of win would starve

6. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    Ousen reaction to Shin being the right wing commander. And Shin attitude I couldn't stop smiling.

And Ousen you genius. You should have told us from the beginning what was your plan.

I feel like Kanki is aware of what is going on. He knows what Ousen is planning

Nik_Flamel, Marcusx8, Atharv and 3 others like this.
  7. Single

Single

Bounty Points:
    Best part of the chapter :steef::steef::steef:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Nik_Flamel, Marcusx8, Atharv and 4 others like this.
  8. Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

Bounty Points:
    you old man you

Ou Sen, just like what I thought, might already predicted something like this would happen. Few chapters ago during the awakening of both units, he totally expected Hi Shin Unit to break the limit, and was surprised the Gyoku Hou also managed to do that-- while everybody else thought otherwise.

GUDUman, greenbeard, Arara and 2 others like this.
  9. KakumeikaPeri

KakumeikaPeri

Bounty Points:
    Nice Chapter, now I'm really eager to see what they can cook up to take down those monsters, I call CGR and Bananji's death on either of the remaining days (Gyou'un's gonna survive this war)

Totally a no brainer about Ousen infiltration btw....called that shii right down to the manner in which they achieved it, I mean it was to good of an opportunity to pass up!

10. JOY D BOY

JOY D BOY

Bounty Points:
    Remember the mountain people army. And also Gyou has enough supplies still inside the city. So Zhao can't siege them. And besides, we still don't know what Ousen told SHK before they left.

Ousen definitely told him. Few chapters ago, Kanki was complaining that Ousen's men were delaying.

Marcusx8, GUDUman, greenbeard and 2 others like this.
  11. Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

Bounty Points:
    even more than that, I'm more interested to know how Shin would lead his new force now. Ou Hon's a 5k commander, and A Kou leads a 20k army-- both should still have at least half of their original forces, but without counting those who fell in combats, in the name only, Shin is already leading 33k men under him~

I mean just a few days ago he was just a 8k men commander (5k of his own + 3k of Kyou Kai's)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 7, 2019 ---
    they are still recovering though. At least, Yo Tan Wa is. I can't see that the rest of the army, especially those who just joined in, would actually move if it wasn't under Yo Tan Wa.

12. JOY D BOY

JOY D BOY

Bounty Points:
    Still recovering doesn't mean that if there's need to fight, they wont fight, especially as the war hasn't ended yet. And its already more than 3days their battlefield ended.

13. Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

Bounty Points:
    Yeah hahahaha I forgot how 3 days are enough for monsters like Yo Tan Wa to fully heal. Even Heki might even be able to ride beside her by then.... Not that long ago I slept in a wrong position and my neck would still aches for almost a week lol

GUDUman and Arara like this.
  14. Single

Single

Bounty Points:
    Shin practically General, meanwhile the memories of when he was a Servant and created the unit Hi Shin comes the head :catsalute::catsalute::catsalute::catcry::catcry:

It was really a great journey until we got here :feelscryingman::feelsjackman::feelscryingman:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    More like he figured it out. I don't see Ousen telling people what he's up to

GUDUman and Arara like this.
  16. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Ayyy, I called Ousen's infiltration of the refugees way back lol.

GUDUman, KakumeikaPeri and Arara like this.
  17. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Well, the Bihei part was straight up filler. Hara could have ended it in two pages tbh.

Glad to see Shin taking reins. Also glad to see that Banyou, Kanjou and even stand in commander DanSa recognizing Shin as the commander of the right wing.

OuSen isn't surprised or throwing a tantrum about Shin taking command without his approval. He also previously predicted that Shin would awaken his army. I can't help but wonder why he has such confidence in Shin. It's not like they fought together before so why?

And as expected either OuSen or Kanki sent spied with the refugees into Gyou. I wonder how many of them are there and what they will do. Will they kill the city lord and take the city of open the gate so that Kanki can enter?

Well, the part that bugged me was that Shin asking Ten whether she has any problem with him taking command. I understand why Shin asked her but to me it sounded like he was asking for permission.

Dragomir, GUDUman, greenbeard and 2 others like this.
  18. Alejandro Murrieta

Alejandro Murrieta

Bounty Points:
    No. Shin doesn't asking Ten for permission. But he asked her about wether she is up to the task of becoming the strategist for the whole army or not.

19. Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

Bounty Points:
    well that kind of a strategist is bound to have a lot of ears and eyes all over the place. Well in Ou Sen's case, it's also all around his helmet~

KakumeikaPeri, GUDUman and Arara like this.
  20. greenbeard

greenbeard

Bounty Points:
    It was great chapter!!
    Hara did a great job by putting bihei part before introducing new Right wing HQ.

Bihei part really would have raised curiosity of the readers. Banyou talking to Akou army commanders so that they accept Shin as their head was really good. How Banyou has changed from the first time we met him to now! He really acknowledges Shin now

Glad Shin takes the reign of Right wing. Proud of him! And Ousen's reaction to everything was fantastic xD. It's as if he wanted Shin to lead Right wing from the day he sent Shin there xD

Ousen began to think of ways to win this war even before the battle started between center armies. At last he is gonna strike a critical blow to Zhao.With YTW capturing ryouyou, Kanki capturing Gyou, Zhao's morale will decrease rapidly while Qin soldiers morale will be at all time high!! Its like pincering Zhao on both sides at the center of their state!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice