Manga Chapter Kingdom 603: The Change On Day Fifteen

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussions' started by Larsi, Jun 13, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter!

1. Blew my mind!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Great

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  3. Average

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Kingdom Chapter 603
    Title: The Change On Day Fifteen

Read The Chapter Online
    Sense-Scans (ONLINE)

Reminder: Use spoiler tag/inline spoiler when posting historical facts.​

Arara, Dragomir, Marcusx8 and 3 others like this.
  2. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    Shits about to get real. Both Ri Boku and Ou Sen are planning all out attacks I can’t wait. I really wanna see what makes Ou Sen’s army so strong. Damn Gyou’un is seriously out for revenge. Dude said fuck a retreat he wants the heads of the two causing major problems. This really makes me wonder what’s going to happen on Mou Ten’s side. He mentioned a few chapters ago that they’d be going all out. Now I wonder if he did this with Ou Sen’s plan in mind or out of desperation. Hopefully it’s the former as he seems to be too smart to fight off emotion alone.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Emperor Cross likes this.
  3. greenbeard

greenbeard

Bounty Points:
    Fantastic Chapter!!

So even Riboku didn't expect this from Ousen but he seems to be somewhat confident of defeating Ousen army in a day( the same Army which is commanded by Ousen- the general who outfoxed him). Wonder why Ousen is going for all out attack? May be he is forced to attack because of lack of supplies for Qin army.....

Glad that Hi Shin Unit is going on at a great momentum.... Gyoyun is really aiming for Shin and Ouhon.... I think him not following Banaji would be fatal to both him and Zhao.... Had he followed Banaji, Zhao would remained a threat to Qin's right and Qin's right may have to dedicate half of their army to face off Zhao's left but if they completely defeat Gyoyun army and CGR army, Zhao's left won't be much of a threat and they can attack RBK army without much pressure.

I think they will start attacking RBK army at the time he doesn't expect and do some great damage.

Excited to see Crane formation too!!

4. KakumeikaPeri

KakumeikaPeri

Bounty Points:
    Ousen is my new favourite character now (sorry Kanki), the beauty of his mind for strategy and warfare just defies any form of comprehension. Setting a plan in motion that would affect the tides of battle a WHOLE 15 DAYS later and inevitably tip the scales in their favour just when they need it....I mean how is that logically possible?!

5. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    " you can send every one of your generals at me simultaneously and I will take them all down" - Riboku 100 or so chapters ago

Well time to see if Riboku is capable of what he said.

6. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    As awesome as that line was I doubt anybody actually believed him. I mean Ou Sen is a fucking beast in terms of tactical warfare as we’ve just seen. Hell even before this chapter he’d been hyped for this. I’m more interested in the strength of their armies.

7. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Expecting great things from this crane formation that is getting hyped up by the Zhao. Riboku thinks it'll be enough to wipe out Ousen and his forces on the Shukai Plains in a day lol. Either this man has lost his mind or Ousen is about to get fucked up.

We believe in Goatsen over here though so the former is looking to be the way

8. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Things are getting intense damn. Ousen as well as Riboku, both are planning all out attacks. Please, happen already. :khangasm:

I know Riboku is quite the impressive one, but just casually saying that on the first day they will annihilate the Ousen army and on the second the Kanki army...dude, you can underestimate anyone you like, but not Ousen and KanKi!

I especially wanna see my nan Kanki in action. His savageness is on top compared to anyone else in Kingdom! :steef:

Gyou'un following his own desires, wanting to desperately kill Shin and Ouhen. Shin and Ouhen tag team vs Gyou'un confirmed. :ZULUL:

9. Lordpalang

Lordpalang

Bounty Points:
    This arc was really long i think it's been around 100 chapters but finaly we are at the climax and i'm really intrested to see what will happen and also I have to admit that Ousen is the :goat:.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  10. Fushicho Maruko

Fushicho Maruko

Bounty Points:
    Damn, as i suspected this was what Ou Sen planned when he left Retsubi for the first time. What a beast to have thought this far ahead.

Cannot wait to see the developments in Gyou and the Crane formation.

Also Gyo Un's encounter with Ou Hon.

Emperor Cross and TheoryKing like this.
  11. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    After seeing what happened in this chapter, I must admit, it was rather good to actually see Zhao truly shaken up for once, although it certainly wasn't surprising that Ri Boku wasn't. Plus, now that Ri Boku & Ou Sen are having both of their armies engage in an all out assault, I'll be interested to see just how this will all turn out in the end.

As for the situation at the end, it wasn't too surprising to see Gyou'un reappear in such a fit of rage, but now that he has shown up and has thrown his tactics out the window, it will certainly be interesting to see just how long he will actually last from here on out. So overall I'd say this was a good chapter.

12. Edward Teach

Edward Teach

Bounty Points:
    Good Chapter.

Gyou Un should have listened to Bananji and retreated. since we are in the climax of this arc, when Gyou Un clashes head on with Ouhon and Shin he is definitely going down like Chougaryou. I have a feeling that Gyou would be saved somehow. Guardian Deity of Kantan Ko Shou attacking Kanki's army would be a great twist. it's a battle against the clock.

13. 2_C_sam

2_C_sam

Bounty Points:
    As we have see with ou sen army that they is an order to generals within an army (a kou 1st, ma kou 2nd, denrimi 3rd and Sou ou 4th) so using the commanders already in shins unit which one would you see being shins number one general in the future? Excluding kyoukai and ten

14. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    We passed 100 chapters the arc started Chapter 496.

This Arc conclusion will cement it as the beat arc imo.

Lordpalang and greenbeard like this.
  15. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Ousen is the man.
    Planning this for 15 days, outsmarting everyone including Riboku,

KakumeikaPeri and greenbeard like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice