Keep Pushing Forward, Pirates!

Discussion in 'The Great Pirate Summit' started by Monkey D. Luffy, Jul 29, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy

Bounty Points:
    This isn't going to be an easy battle. Davy Back Fight, it's something that tests your loyalty, it tests your friendship and it's known to bring comrades fight each other. Pirates, I trust you! These are some words of advise, or a hint, or however you take it, you have to be strong and not let your will get weak. Keep fighting for what you believe in Pirates! I shall be there to guide you and help you whenever there is a need for me.

Let's play some mind games, intimidate your opponents by adding this bit of text to your signature;
    "Pirates are pirates, we have no honorable words to speak. But, those who know us have learned to fear us. Bring it on! You can never snatch away our freedom."

Rex, good luck, Captain. Here is a list of members, so that you may tag them easily when required;
    4Foot, @@-, Asya, Bhaije, BlackChaosNL, Blader3000, Bluesh, Davido, hedgehog3000, Illidyn, Jace, Pentawer, Pirate King, ryuuma, UchaNekome, Valkryiesbane

Divvens, Bhaije and Rex like this.
  2. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Thanks, Luffy :D Let's wreck hell and show those idiots not to mess with us :lol:

Divvens and Bhaije like this.
  3. Bhaije

Bhaije

Bounty Points:
    Omg luffy since when u got so talky and its a great speech :D those marines and revo Dont even have a chance to win....this DBF2

Rex and Divvens like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice