1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Just a Random Theory I happened to think about "Nami is Luffy's Wife in the Future"

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Gol D. Jason, Mar 28, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Well your free to think that, but Hancock is less than desirable as a mate. She has some qualities that lack certain things.
    That is one reason of why I think Hancock should just stay single for her life. Because she obviously doesn't seem to care much for others, as much as she tries to cast out a façade that says otherwise.

You guys know the saying, Don't stick your dick in crazy. lol

2. Traffy D. Water Law

Traffy D. Water Law

Bounty Points:
    Unless Luffy wants a wife who beats him up and steps on his face to wake him up, he's gonna end up with Hancock
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2016 ---
    Well, lol I see what you're saying. But if we look at main female leads, they're all crazy. They all beat up the main character. Hancock tried to kill Luffy before she fell in love but.... You know she's obsessed with him

3. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Main leads? I guess a lot of them do hit the males. But speaking for woman a crossed the board, there are some that never hit.
    Like Robin never displayed such tendencies.

For myself I ship Robin and Luffy. It's a underrated pairing but it's got quality imo.

Traffy D. Water Law likes this.
  4. Traffy D. Water Law

Traffy D. Water Law

Bounty Points:
    Now that I think about it thay does sound cool aha. But personally I ship her with Franky... With Chopper as their adoptive son cause Franky's whole front is made of metal you know...

5. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade Wanted

Bounty Points:
    And that's ok I guess. But for me, I never found the appeal in that ship. Everything people have said about that ship just screams over exaggeration of what really happened.

Saying Franky *SAVED* her at Ennies Lobby, I'm like dude really? Sure he helped her out at that time which it was crucial but that's all it was.

From my view especially from the Anime stand point Robin kept on saying to herself Luffy! Luffy! in a way.

If Luffy wasn't hunkered down by making sure Lucci was occupied, then everybody would be dead, Luffy would have gone to Robin.

lols

6. Traffy D. Water Law

Traffy D. Water Law

Bounty Points:
    Well Lucci wouldn't have let Luffy go through anyways. He would have gone after Luffy. Plus Robin acts like a mother figure to everybody but Zoro, Sanji, Franky and Brook.

Sophiaa likes this.
  7. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I don't know about that, I haven't seen anything of the sort from Robin.

8. Exma

Exma

Bounty Points:
    The number of times Sanji and Nami have been paired up is so great it's laughable to think of those two with anyone else. Sanji literally joined the crew because of her or it was one of his sways. He unlocked Super Saiyan to save her. Her showed it again post TS for her. Dude even had a fantasy of kids. Luffy and Nami remind me of siblings or better yet cousins. It's a playful banter between mates. That said I'd rather see Nami Luffy than him ending up with these 30 year olds people keep suggesting. #shadeathancock #lolatrobin #neinalvida

9. Jakk The Drought

Jakk The Drought

Bounty Points:
    luffy is total idiot and needs nami to keep em alive, boa would spoil him like crazy plus boa is kind of a tyrant and luffy rejected her twice. Luffy-nami have actual development, rescue arcs, interesting relationship and I see it going somewhere by the end once luffy is older.

As for sanji and nami they have no actual development mostly pervy/comedic scenes in my opinion. He is a harem type of guy who claims to have found all blue in the mermaid island.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Pnormanjr39 and Sophiaa like this.
  10. Exma

Exma

Bounty Points:
    Where? He saved her like he did any other SH or better yet new character he's meet. He mused at her's and Vivi's tits as they was the first he had seen naked in 17 years? She is a controlling and often pushes him or rather them around since

1. Zoro is to carefree to bother
    2. Sanji is to enamored with her beauty + cooking to question Luffy
    3. Usopp is concerned with his gadgets.

That was the core SH crew. As she was the navigator she had to take the reigns and kick him about to make him serious. She is more hard on Luffy as he has the title of captain - thus is responsible for them. However, she has the same personality and behavior to all the other guys. This isn't to rain on your parade, since as many have said before they see Rouge-Rodger somewhere there. However, if we are speaking pure emotional or rather trying to invoke a mutual 'female' feeling. Luffy has shown this only twice. Once during his stretch in Amazon Lily and the second towards Mariko (which is more motherly). The last time the two were put together was when he had her hold his SH. A sign of trust since Nami had declared she had none for pirates. He basically showed her she was one of them and they'd do all it takes to help her. Most of the time Zoro/Robin (another crack pairing) or Sanji/Nami (crack pairing but makes some sense) are put in situations together.

Pnormanjr39 and zedderond like this.
  11. Jakk The Drought

Jakk The Drought

Bounty Points:
    He saved her maybe twice, Zoro saved her also, as did usopp and luffy. That is not actual development. Luffy also reacted to namis body few times before going asexual over boa (oda made a mistake and tried to backtrack). Luffy is into nami is what Oda was trying to hide, and he needs her the most(navigation) and from episode 1 they have a connection not romantic but something unique which I think will play out at the end.

Now Sanji is just a horny guy, his arc with violet is the first time he got somewhere on screen. I guess we will learn this arc why he treasures all girls (related to his mom maybe)?

12. Madame Peregrine

Madame Peregrine

Bounty Points:
    I never take Sanji ships serious cause he's been ship with almost every girl we've meet hahaha :lmao:, who knows what Oda decides in the end:p. Maybe no pairing to avoid hate like from Naruto;). But I really enjoyed the read, good theory :yaaa:

13. Jakk The Drought

Jakk The Drought

Bounty Points:
    HI friend LuNa will happen in subtle way or not so subtle I believe it. Really there are only 4-5 ships that Oda actively promotes especially LuNa so I'm not too worried. And as for sanji, Oda has hinted this

Page 3 and 4 are also revealing
    http://orojackson.com/threads/the-smile-of-death.20945/
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 6, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 6, 2016 ---
    Btw unlike Kishi, Oda doesn't build complicated romance stories, there are a few that he hints at I believe and just sticks to it. For example Sanji flirts with everyone, there were no hints from Oda that he has something special with Robin or Nami. Oda even hooked him up with violet and now pudding. The few ships Oda has developed are I believe are Frobin, usopp-kaya, LuNa, sanji-violet and Zoro tashigi.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  14. Shane

Shane

Bounty Points:
    Lol funny thing about this thread is Luffy said himself in the series he's afraid for whoever had the confidence to marry Nami, haha.

Pnormanjr39 likes this.
  15. Jakk The Drought

Jakk The Drought

Bounty Points:
    Only the future pirate king has enough courage to marry her :yaaa:. Nami likes luffy the most as well

Pnormanjr39 likes this.
  16. Shane

Shane

Bounty Points:
    I feel robin would be a better fit since she's more introverted and calm to balance Luffy's extroversion, idk but thats my opinion. A lot of OP fans group Zoro and Robin together like all the time but who knows. Another funny thing about that by the way is Zoro used to not trust Robin at all, haha.

17. Jakk The Drought

Jakk The Drought

Bounty Points:
    Cool but problem is Luffy has no development with Robin of that kind, and Luffys actual opposite in personality is Nami, her brains, force at times, shrewd money senses, navigation etc are all things Luffy lacks and needs from her. Its why I believe Oda set them two up from the start as perefect for each other. Even their dreams (World map) and luffy to be pirate king(most free) and for adventure match.

Pnormanjr39 likes this.
  18. Shane

Shane

Bounty Points:
    I suppose Luffy would have to forgive her for all the time she beat on him in the past, lol. Basically my view on Luffy and Nami feels similar to Naruto and Sakura, in that is why I don't see the relationship working personally. I agree he's known Nami longer and has stronger bonds to her(and Zoro as a friend) more but yeah who knows, that's just what I think I guess. Name's gotten nicer since the pre-timeline but her attitude is still there which makes me think they wouldn't necessarily be a perfect match. Frankly I have no idea who Nami will be with whether its Luffy, Sanji, or whoever lol. I'm actually contemplating how much love is actually in One Piece at all including flashbacks right now...

Pnormanjr39 likes this.
  19. Super star

Super star

Bounty Points:
    After I read this theory make me convince that Luffy will end up with Nami at eos.

20. Jakk The Drought

Jakk The Drought

Bounty Points:
    Luffy-Nami don't even know what love is yet. Also Namis beatings on Luffy are similar to Chichi and Goku, Luffy is rather dumb early on so Nami keeps him thinking straight. But I believe before the end their relationship will evolve and Luffy won't be a total idiot by the time he is PK

Pnormanjr39 and Super star like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice