1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Just a Random Theory I happened to think about "Nami is Luffy's Wife in the Future"

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Gol D. Jason, Mar 28, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gol D. Jason

Gol D. Jason

Bounty Points:
    Just like what you read it's just a random theory so please don't crucify me for this :hides:

And I'll say SORRY in advance because I lack of evidence and research but I'm working it out to improve this random theory I happen to think of because it is really bugging me so much..

Anyway moving forward Nami is Luffy's Wife in the Future.. Very interesting right :p

wait what Nami's Luffy Wife in the Future ?? How about BOA ?? How about Margaret ?? How about Rebecca ??

I know there's a lot of pairing come in our minds.. and also we have this dream pairing for Luffy.. Because honestly my Dream Pair for Luffy is Boa :hearteyes:

Let's examine everything on a logical way :wtf:

Think of it the late Pirate King Gol D. Roger has a wife and son Portgas D. Rouge (wife) and Portgas D. Ace (son). This is not just a random things that Oda would happen to do so.. It can be foreshadowing Luffy in the Future having a Wife and a Son who will carry his bloodline.. We know that Luffy lack intelligence but he is indeed wise in someway without noticing it.. The reason he kept rejecting Boa's Hancock wedding proposal is not just by a whim and his stupidity it has something to do with it, like why his not attracted and also to other women he met before but he considered them all as a friend..

Here things will become more interesting.. Nami hate Pirates at the beginning of the Series and yet Luffy managed to take Nami along as Navigator.. I know you think this way "because Nami is partnered with Luffy and Nami is using Luffy along the way" it is somehow true but the thing I'm trying to point out if you are in the position of Nami who really despised Pirate and also a Pirate Shot Dead your Mother would you be friends with them ?? would you be partnered with them ?? I guess the answer is No.. But on that episode where Luffy is locked down on a cage and a Buggy Cannon will shoot Luffy, Nami didn't think twice and stopped the ignition with her bare hands.. Though Nami claimed that if she didn't stopped the cannon she's no difference with a Pirate.. But I see of it as a sign of Nami's Changed Heart [:3] and also the reason why Nami left Luffy with the Going Merry along her on Baratie because she doesn't want them to be involved in his problems.. Like Robin she doesn't want his considered as Friends/Nakama to be hurt or to be in trouble.. Just like I said we're going to think logically so let's not just get carried away by what Oda wants us to think of.. I am studying detective though It's baseless to assumed that this random theory is accurate or would happen.. Ok back to the read, on Arlongs Park Arc where Luffy is going to rescue Nami he lends his precious treasure the Strawhat.. and after beating Arlong, Nami made a decision to go on journey with them having a dream "to Draw a Map of the World" and noting that Nami also claimed that wherever Luffy wants to go she'll take him there..

Sorry for this please bear with me a little longer.. and here some example clips though it is not mine but I am constructing some more accurate clip and I'll just replaced it afterwards..

The reason why I show those clips is because, Luffy is somewhat happened not just only saved Nami once after Arlongs Park it happens to some of the episodes and movies along the way.. Nami always got involved of been taken away by the enemies not because she is weak, she is indeed beautiful and also she has this superb navigation skills.. In One Piece Movie 2 the Clockwork Island Adventure where Nami was taken away by the Trumph Siblings Pirate Crew and Bear King wants Nami as his wife :rage: where also Luffy lend his hat again to Nami whose wearing a Bride Outfit :eek: is this a foreshadowing too ?? who knows.. where talking on Oda anyway his very good at foreshadowing and making people minds blow.. Moving forward it only not happen once, twice it happens many times.. So I won't state it here because I am guessing you can picture out what I'm trying to imply right..

And I happen to see this..
    [​IMG] [​IMG] http://i607.photobucke****m/albums/tt157/madarao/200906011335-1.jpg

We all know Oda based a lot of things in real life events.. And Nami's character creation is not just also happen to be random.. And I happen to read also a theory about Nami's Bloodline is an Angel isn't it fitting for a King of Pirates having a wife an Angel.. If this is so to happen he can even surpass the Late Pirate King Gol D. Roger.. And Luffy's reaction everytime Nami's in trouble, there chemistry shows that Nami is a fitting wife for Luffy the Pirate King.. And also if that's so to happen when Luffy has this titled Pirate King and sailing free in the Ocean isn't it for a wife's obligation to be with him [:3] Nami said that wherever Luffy wants to go I'll take him there :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

THANK YOU FOR READING and once again SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR.. I am really having a hard time speaking in english :p

2. Davvik

Davvik

Bounty Points:
    nahh,reason Luffy is too much focussed to be PK it doesnt matter to him who is beautiful or not.
    second the only thing he loves is Meat,if Sanji was a lady he would marry her just because he would get delicious Meat.:)

3. Gol D. Jason

Gol D. Jason

Bounty Points:
    Yep, indeed but who knows.. Where talking about Oda here.. I believe that in some point when Luffy get's old or in the right time happens he will pair Luffy somehow..

4. Dante

Dante

Bounty Points:
    Pirate King x Snake Empress; Lummock ftw! :D

Nami suits Sanji better. But there won't be any pairing in One Piece. :)

5. Gol D. Jason

Gol D. Jason

Bounty Points:
    That's what I wanted too Luffy and BOA [:3] and I believe if there will be a pairing Sanji will be paired to Violet :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2015 ---
    I want to see Zoro be paired either too Robin or Tashigi.. but more fitting to Robin :hearteyes:

Monkey D family and Dante like this.
  6. Dante

Dante

Bounty Points:
    If Viola (I don't like to call her Violet for obvious reasons :p ) joins the SH crew. :3

7. Kyros

Kyros

Bounty Points:
    If there was not an ounce of romance in 800 chapters (Pink and Kyros being the only two notable exceptions, and it was nothing more than a few pages in a flashback), what makes you think Oda would end his masterpiece with some silly pairings?

A fan can dream, I'll give you that. But it's not happening.

kronika, Cpt., Achilleus and 8 others like this.
  8. Gol D. Jason

Gol D. Jason

Bounty Points:
    Well pairing is not something to be the main focus anyway it's somehow can be happen without ruining the Main objectives of the Story.. whether it happens or not it will all depends to Oda :p

9. Davvik

Davvik

Bounty Points:
    Oda said in a SBS nothing of that sort is gonna happen.
    And the ending he blabbered to a OP fan suffering from cancer,she was crying and smiling at the sametime.
    So its not gonna end like Naruto something big is in the end.

10. Gol D. Jason

Gol D. Jason

Bounty Points:
    Yep I know that, because the ending maybe a tearjerking one and will really touched our hearts.. but in someway who knows if Oda might add or changed something he is the one who have the right to do so.. People's mind can change as time pass by.. but the most important is he won't change the good ending of this anime.. I happen to be a fan of this anime just about a couple of months ago and it really strikes my heart ;( I was first a critic of this anime and I am a fan and theorist of Naruto.. and then I am devoted to One Piece..

11. Wado Ichimonji

Wado Ichimonji

Bounty Points:
    Oda p said that there would be no pairs in the crew.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  12. Gol D. Jason

Gol D. Jason

Bounty Points:
    If that's then LUFFY BOA :hearteyes: I really loved BOA looooooooooool..

Monkey D family likes this.
  13. Davvik

Davvik

Bounty Points:
    I believe D's are only attracted to D's hehe,only a D can handle a D.
    Most speculation are,Luffy will die or will revive Usopp by sacrificing himself.

caimie and Monkey D family like this.
  14. Gol D. Jason

Gol D. Jason

Bounty Points:
    WoW this is a good one too I haven't think of this :yaaa:
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2015 ---
    If Viola joins SH crew many things could happen loooooooool :wtf:

Monkey D family and Davvik like this.
  15. PoneglyphMasta

PoneglyphMasta

Bounty Points:
    I think Tashigi is better suited to Zoro. They argue just like a potential couple. They're both stupid as well (don't cut me pls Zoro).

16. Gol D. Jason

Gol D. Jason

Bounty Points:
    I hope so too and most especially Tashigi looks like Kuina.. when Zoro thinks of it his face turns to Red [:3]

caimie, Monkey D family and Davvik like this.
  17. Davvik

Davvik

Bounty Points:
    And also i m not sure What DF does to the ability to procreate ? We havent come across any DF user having a child.:p

Monkey D family and Gol D. Jason like this.
  18. Gol D. Jason

Gol D. Jason

Bounty Points:
    I wonder too.. :wtf:

Monkey D family and Davvik like this.
  19. Wado Ichimonji

Wado Ichimonji

Bounty Points:
    Isn't lola big mom's daughter and luffy dragons son. They both have parents with with devil fruits

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  20. Davvik

Davvik

Bounty Points:
    Yes but we still dont know if Lola was born when Big Mom had DF or not.
    These Yonkous are still new apart from WB,otherwise Brook would had known Big Mama.Dont u think ??

Monkey D family and Gol D. Jason like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice