1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Jinbe - the man who will not become a Strawhat

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by God, Jun 5, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Do you think Jinbe will join the Straw Hats?

1. Yes

67.4%
  2. No

19.3%
  3. I don't know

13.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr_Ali

Dr_Ali

Bounty Points:
    ODA said the thing we all know about a bigger loss for LUFFY than ace's . Well that might mean a strawhat member death , we got used to all strawhats so the only solution is the death of a new strawhat , oops , the picture is buffering better now . Jinbe will join the strawhats and to make his story emotional as hell he'll shortly die after joining . Either to protect them or for what we still don't know about his misson

2. tommyl

tommyl

Bounty Points:
    Luffy&law vs kaido
    zoro sanji jinbe vs 3 calamities

jinbe has made friend with luffy more than sh grand fleet captains. Plus luffy does not like making fleets.

3. Torosiken

Torosiken

Bounty Points:
    Tbh I think in New World there'll be more allies-gaining of nakama than crew-gaining. See the pattern here?
    Jinbei, Law, And those fleets?

Timothy Yang likes this.
  4. Swiftending

Swiftending

Bounty Points:
    Sun Pirates! Kreygasm!

5. uTopia D. LighT

uTopia D. LighT

Bounty Points:
    The only way i see jinbei not joining is if he just joins the alliance with a fishman crew or something but i doubt it very much : P
    Nice points you got though ! But what can jinbe do if he doesn't join ? I mean after finishing his task then what ? Or rather what can the strawhats do without a fishman in the crew with such a small boat ? Even franky's weapons will end up being useless in the new world ^^ (until they get pluton if they do)

Aren't jinbe's task and luffy's ultimate goal linked in the end ? Im sure he will show up in a critical situation :D even if it sounds obvious.. Oda will make it epic as usual.

So yeah imo it's a trick as you say somewhere ^^ Hard to guess the truth as usual in One Piece <3

6. Shanks D Rodger

Shanks D Rodger

Bounty Points:
    He will help Luffy rescue Sanji during the whole cake arc as an ally. He won't leave the Sun pirates as captain to join luffysmain crew but they'll be under him like how the SH Grand Fleet is.

Timothy Yang likes this.
  7. Nyaaaaaannnn

Nyaaaaaannnn

Bounty Points:
    yeah... maybe oda do some thing like when ace saved then die to jinbe

hmm.... but i dont know maybe i agree with u because he already on his peak, and hard to develop plus i think he is too old

but still i think have ex-shichibukai and someone who have experience is good for SH

so i don't know will jinbe join or not hahahha

8. Timothy Yang

Timothy Yang

Bounty Points:
    i thought it was obvious that Jinbe would join the Alliance like Law and Luffy's Straw hat Fleet(Barto/Cavendish/Giants/HappoNavy).
    Jinbe seems way to strong to join the crew, it wouldn't make sense. He would mess up the monster trio.

9. Derpinator

Derpinator

Bounty Points:
    but what alternative is there? jinbe is not as strong as people make him out to be. he said so himself that on land he is not as strong as he could be. and since most major fights are on land it doesn't get messed up too much

10. Jay George

Jay George

Bounty Points:
    Sanji messed up the monster duo, but it did not hurt the crews dynamic. The enemies awaiting the straw hats will only get stronger and much larger in number as the story progresses, for this reason their crew need to grow in number and strength. The alliance is not always present, so the crew can't always rely on them in immediate danger. I would say the more the merrier. I hope more people will join the immediate crew. Its for Oda to make the story work and for me to just read it and enjoy it.

Genius likes this.
  11. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    I think you haven't updated this in a l long time ! Luffy did get 500 million berry and jinbe declined earlier cause he was a part of BM's crew and he said invite me again just out of courtesy !

12. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    I think it crocodile who will join as the big twist wtf, but this is just from my point of view while trying to follow the number patterns and more etc (below is copy paste from my thread on crocodile theory on foreshadowing. If wondering, might be spoiler for future fight crocodile VS Jack)

[​IMG]
    At this. you think it would be jinbe date on left but it is crocodiles? who is helping fight jack, and not jinbe? wouldn't Jinbe be there after big mom? unless something happened to him!

Also other troubling fact, Both Jinbe and Crocodile have the same age debute. When they appeared, both where age 44, after time skip there 46.

As I mention in my theory threw on foreshadowing. about Crocodile, He is born on September, the 9'th month plus he first appeared at the age of 44. when add these numbers up you get = to 944 (yet to be aired chapter)

Now looking at Jinbe who first appeared at age 44, April 2, the 4'th month. if you multiply 2 by 4 you get Destiny number 8 linked to the grave. there a drawn broken water barrel by the grave. meaning the water could represent jinbe death. and the hand(by the grave reaching out) and hook(rat tale) represent crocodile fighting death and surviving.

also there is

mention in chapter cover 244
    Wapol's Omnivorous Hurrah Vol. 8: "I the Great King, Run Away with Tears in My Eyes".
    It was noted crocodile dream was to be pirate king, but he got defeated in the new world by whitebeard.

Coincidence perhaps. on reflecting other character.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Spoiler Alert likes this.
  13. Sophiaa

Sophiaa

Bounty Points:
    I think that affect the latest few chapters, it´s almost certain to say that Jinbe will join.
    The only reason for him not to join, would be if he actually died and I highly doubt that.
    I know many people say that this will happen, but come on, do you really think that Oda is just going to kill him off, after teasing us with him as the 10th nakama for so long ?
    [​IMG]

Ponko and Derpinator like this.
  14. Derpinator

Derpinator

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Spencer davy and Sophiaa like this.
  15. gamergautham

gamergautham

Bounty Points:
    of course Jinbe can get stronger I havent seen him use haki till date

16. Shane

Shane

Bounty Points:
    Looking forward to when Jimbei's makes the leap and joins for sure.

17. Timothy Yang

Timothy Yang

Bounty Points:
    Jinbe also doesnt have a quirkyness/comedy aspect to him. like How Zoro is serious business but has his running gag of bad sense of direction.
    Jinbe is like the protector of fishman island. he shud stay in fishmen island to keep everyone safe.
    It would be great to have a fishman on the crew. Amazing fighting skills in the water and can rescue DF users that fall into the sea.
    After the alliance was formed after Doffy's defeat. It just clicked. Why not have Jinbe join the alliance? then he can keep his crew of fishmen pirates. And still be an ally to Luffy. It just doesnt make sense for him to be the 10th member after 5 years. Yeah he promised he would join, yeha luffy promised he could join. Either that or Big Mom kills him

18. Derpinator

Derpinator

Bounty Points:
    No reread the chapter where jinbe talks to his crew. Jinbe is someone who sacrifices himself for others. He became a warlord for fishamn island. He beacane an underling of big mom for fishman island. Jinbe did everything for that island. And this is the firat time jinbe does something selfish. THAT is what hus crew told him. You sacrifice yourself so much for others, It's ok to follow your own desires and be a bit selfish. You no longer need to carry the burden.

THIS pretty much 100% confirms jinbe is joining the main crew. Not as an ally, not the fleet, the main crew.

This is great development for jinbe. And it would not make sense any other way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice