1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

[Jinbe and Viola] Breakdown of Next Strawhats

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Black Fist Sabo, Jun 28, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sahan1993

sahan1993

Bounty Points:
    first im gonna explain route 325

Oda's used it in his story a trillion times. It's basically wordplay where Japanese words are picked apart and replaced with numbers that sound the same. Straw Hat Pirates:
    Chopper = 1 & 10 Hi=1, To=10, he ate the Hito Hito no mi
    Luffy = 5 & 6 Go=5, Mu=6, he ate the Gomu Gomu no mi
    Robin = 8 & 7 Ha=8, Na=7, She ate the Hana Hana no Mi
    Brook = 4 & 3 4=Yo, 3=Mi, He ate the Yomi Yomi no MiSo what numbers are left? 2 and 9. What obvious Japanese word is formed from those two combined? Fuku, the Japanese word for clothing. Who do we know who ate the Fuku Fuku no Mi? Goddamn Kinemon and he is two swords style user.that means if he joins brook to weak group?

What's more...
    so route 325 means;

110+56+87+43+29=325

Seperated is 3, 2, and 5
    Pronounced in Japanese as "San Ni Go"
    Sunny Go

i think you got it?

so when we consider Japanese manga we always read from right to left then when we consider about bicycle order we must also consider that rule.from right to left you can see four bikes. including shark thing.when we go from right to left shark side car is number four but its a side car and connected with 3rd bicycle.

assuming that these four bicycles resembling future four nakama we can see something why 3rd and 4th is connecting together.when i think about that something comes to my mind

stronger and doc q.we can see both of them together at every time.

[​IMG]

so if those four bicycles represent future nakamas why 3rd and fourth bikes connecting together only explanation is 3rd and fourth nakama who are gonna join to SH are something similar to DoC q and Stronger.so when BB vs SH gonna happen in future the last two new crew members are the opponents of Doc Q and stronger.And those last two members are similar to Doc Q and stronger.i think you got my point.

2. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    1st.What do you mean by romantic relationship? I don't recall such a thing in the manga.(the anime is a bit different)
    2nd.I still havent exactly seen the interview where Oda says this directly. If you can please link it to me.

Red gunner likes this.
  3. Red gunner

Red gunner

Bounty Points:
    Sanji and Viola have no romantic relationship but Oda did say there "won't" be any romance on the ship

MonkeyDVaxen likes this.
  4. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    I hear people say that about Oda alot and I've seen 2 interviews in which he adresses it. But it doesn't look like he actually says it wont happen to me. One of them he avoids the question stating they are in love with adventure. And the other I believe he says he 'tries' not to write romance in the story. Are either of those the ones everyone is referring to?

Black Fist Sabo and Red gunner like this.
  5. ShonenJump247

ShonenJump247

Bounty Points:
    I am all for Jimbei joining the crew and I do think he will show up really soon, but for the next female crew member, I have no idea. There have been so many theories about Viola or Monet or Tashigi joining the crew that are all so good that I don't know who will join anymore.

My thoughts exactly. I don't care who it is I just want someone new.

PancakeAlchemist likes this.
  6. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    What about if you read 325 from right to left? GO NI-SAN! LMAO

Black Fist Sabo and MonkeyDVaxen like this.
  7. sahan1993

sahan1993

Bounty Points:
    haha LMAO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice