1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

[Jinbe and Viola] Breakdown of Next Strawhats

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Black Fist Sabo, Jun 28, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    Not my fault Monet gets brought into the mix of every nakama thread n_n...... also nah Im not part of any perverted groups fam lmaooo, I just died laughing when you said that comment earlier because I was like wtf thats a dick move on Kyros and Viola's part, it'd be a huge wtf moment lmao.

Black Fist Sabo likes this.
  2. Black Fist Sabo

Black Fist Sabo

Bounty Points:
    Eeeeeh???! You're not perverts at all? :DD
    Then, that dick moves you said on Viola things just came up from your wisdom analysis, then? I see.
    Yes indeed, it would be huge moment for everyone, right?
    It would be such a relief for everyone in Dressrosa to finally see the 'thing' that isn't active for about 10 years long to finally enter the holy yet forbidden area on Violet, right?
    Hemm, i wonder if "it's" still working at all. :unsure:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  3. Deadly Sins

Deadly Sins

Bounty Points:

1. i dont agree with Viola ,not good enough for me
    2 .Sadistic said it to well
    3. i like the this ones from his quote

4. Black Fist Sabo

Black Fist Sabo

Bounty Points:
    :confused::confused::confused:
    Why is she not good enough for you?
    Edit :
    Does she did anything wrong? :sorry:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  5. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    Glad I saw this theory, I'm a supporter of Jinbe and Viola joining "successively"(Odas words)

First off I'd like to say very nice theory btw. Only thing I would add is a panel of Robins pose below Viola to show comparison. Other than that, great Job!

Onto my reaction, I'm really impressed with the indian comparison for Viola. I did not see that coming lol Viola has a lot going for her regarding joining the crew. The things holding her back that people might argue are
    1.Devil fruit too OP (some peoples favorite); not a solid reason.
    2.She's a princess(duty to country);she's already expressed desire to leave and might have a bounty after this is all over, so she might not be able to stay
    3.Looks like Robin; pure opinion.I think it's mostly because of the long black hair that people say this.
    4.Not strong enough; also pure opinion. She's clearly stronger than Nami, physically(which by Oda's standards makes her stronger than Usopp too).
    5.No dream; No straw hat revealed their dream til after joining I believe, so she's got time. It could be hinted her dream is to expose the worlds deception(mainly the WG). She clearly doesn't like the WG.

Viola joining is a very high possibility and I'm rooting for her.
    I'm glad someone out there agrees with me(more or less) that Jinbe will arrive on Dressrosa soon, before Luffy leaves and joins.

Side Note:I also believe Monet is alive, but won't join SHs.

6. -H-

-H-

Bounty Points:
    .. Brook... Autria? He acts like an English Gentleman (and is dressed like one) and fence like a European...
    Nice read thought, but I don't agree with it :)

7. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    Oda said already that brook is Austrian

8. -H-

-H-

Bounty Points:
    I know he did X) still, doesn't mean I have to agree :p hehe

MonkeyDVaxen likes this.
  9. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    Fair enough lol

-H- likes this.
  10. God

God

Bounty Points:
    I am currently at a stalemate on who is joining the crew between rebecca and viola so this theory involves that. Nice job :)

Black Fist Sabo and MonkeyDVaxen like this.
  11. Black Fist Sabo

Black Fist Sabo

Bounty Points:
    I am so sorry for late reply.
    First of all, thanks for such a warm response from you.
    To have a fellow reader who shares the same pictures of future Strawhats is a great thing. Cheers :beercheers:
    I already put Robin's boo... err i mean pose below Viola's. Thanks to you, again :>

Now, i would like to pour my thoughts too about your or let's say 'their' concerns about Viola's
    1. I already stated on the main-post that it's Luffy we're talking about right? I don't think -aside from facts that we don't really know about the limits of her devil fruit nor the lengths of it's real power yet- Luffy gonna take any of that as a consideration when he's inviting someone into the crew. So, to jump on the conclusion that her DF is way too OP for Strawhats is kind of harsh.

2. Yes, indeed. Her conversation with Sanji is quite tricky. It's like Oda didn't really wanted us -readers- to get the obvious answer of her decision whether she's gonna stay or not. And for me it's already a big big hint. Yes she is a princess. But, I don't know if there's anyone out there who really rooting for her to be Dressrosa Queen? (unless like i said, Kyros somehow managed to convinced her to marry him, but...) From my point of view, it is slightly obvious that Kyros gonna be new King of Dressrosa, true Dressrosa.
    [​IMG]
    So, she doesn't need to stay there, while of course there's another possibility but it doesn't make sense if she just stay on Dressrosa,right? To put "help people rebuilds the country" as a reason for her to stay is quite naive. And don't forget that she sacrificed her own freedom in order to spare her father's life for 10 years long. She did everything for Dressrosa, now when the chances come knocking her door, I believe even her father would beg her to gain real freedoms as she already sacrifice enough. Rebecca in the other hand, she can't sail on Sunny-Go because she is Dressrosa future Queen in the line just like Vivi back then in Alabasta. That's probably the reason behind Viola characters has been made, because it is situational evolution for what Vivi can't do in the past. Vivi-Viola~Violet.

3. Yeah, her boo,,, err i mean her hair colour is similar. (no further argument)
    4. Geeez, we don't even know her devil fruit lengths of power yet. But, in terms of physical combat, I thought she's stronger than Usopp,Nami and Robin.
    5. Totally agree!!!!! But I believe mainly it would be something about peace and freedom.

Nahh, sorry for taking it too long for response it, again.
    I can't take a proper time to write this before, so forgive me ;(
    Looking forward to laugh together when all of this coming true, heee..heee.heee
    Cheers, mate :beercheers:
    **Is it another glass of beer we've been tossed? Nevermind, bring a drum of it on the table,we're about to celebrate something :D

Edited - When you wanted to edit a post for typos or something, is it allowed? Is that something called 'double-post' is forbidden? Sorry if i did something wrong. I'm not used to this :unsure:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    MonkeyDVaxen likes this.
  12. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    No problem I sometimes take a little bit to respond also so I'll apologize in advance for that lol:unsure:

I agree with your responses totally. Viola is a very workable character for Oda and would be a great addition to the crew. Theres still more to see about her powers (more iron tears!;() and her physical strength which is really impressive for a female. There is nothing actually keeping her from leaving other than inferences(in actuality theres more reasons pointing to her leaving).

So cheers to you and good job on your theory :beercheers:
    also you can always edit your posts in a thread for typos. Certain threads (mainly contest threads) will tell you not to edit so your okay. And its perfectly fine to double post in a thread like this.

Can't wait to see how this turns out:p
    :D Fingers crosed:yaaa:

13. Black Fist Sabo

Black Fist Sabo

Bounty Points:
    Hee..heee..heeee such a compliments like that doesn't make me happy at all you know :oops::oops:[:3][:3]:smug::smug: (chopper mode)

Yeaah, riiiiiight?? I already fell for Viola since she turned her back on Dofla answering Sanji's manliness with pure tears.
    Since then all the evidence is there to convince me again and again about this.
    But, I could be wrong, ended up as a loser.
    Still, to back Viola as a strawhats not a bad thing to do considering all of these points,right?
    Me tooooo, I hope it would be sorted out in next 3-4 chapters, fingers crossed :D
    Thanks mate, really really enjoying every words of this. :yaaa::yaaa:

MonkeyDVaxen likes this.
  14. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    One last thing. If you want to add to Jinbes part: there are several people on Dressrosa that he should want to see. This could be a sign he's on his way also
    Luffy
    Robin (Poneglyph)
    Koala
    Hack
    Law
    I think thats all of them. Heck, he might even want to meet Ace and Luffy's brother Sabo.

15. PhiL

PhiL

Bounty Points:
    Really nice theory! If we get new nakamas now after dressrosa this is my favourite theory.
    And if jinbe already joined Team Sunny Oda doesnt even have to leave the male,female,male,male pattern.

MonkeyDVaxen and Black Fist Sabo like this.
  16. sahan1993

sahan1993

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

when we consider these two cover pages we can see similar things

In 790 four members who are representing different nations are
    Brook
    Robin
    Franky
    Zoro

But when we compare this with 775 cover you can see an another connection as you can see from right to left in 775 cover
    1st bike - sanji brook
    2nd bike - choppa nami robin usopp
    3rd bike - luffy franky
    4th - zoro

can you see the bold names in each bike.so people who are resembling different countries in a different bike.do you think this is a coincidence??

another thing which i notice in 775 cover is from right to left last 2 bikes they are connected??
    why???

[​IMG]

as we know BB vs SH going to happen in someday is this foreshadowing last two nakamas joining is connecting together in some how??

17. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    Didn't really get your point but what I'm seeing is that Zoro is sitting in a SHARK (Jinbe)

[​IMG]

Now, I wonder what route 325 is foreshadowing... :)

18. PancakeAlchemist

PancakeAlchemist

Bounty Points:
    Viola won't join because we have seen her have a some what romantic relationship with Sanji and Oda said in one of his interviews that he will never do romantic relationships between the crew members because it feels weird to him

19. Black Fist Sabo

Black Fist Sabo

Bounty Points:
    Same here, can't really get your point mate. Can you be more specific about it?

Route 325 hmm? 3+2+5=10
    So, jinbe is tenth nakama? :booo::booo:

Yeah, the only things that really worries me about this theory is this awkwardness when sanji and violet on the same ship.
    But we all know how Oda could pull things like these into a gag, right?
    Just like Genius-kun already stated in the post earlier.
    And for me the way interaction between Sanji and Violet especially after Violet did turn her back on Doflamingo is not kind of lover, but more to nakama.
    Don't forget it's Sanji who offer Violet to join them, as a nakama, not as a lover.
    Note that even when Zoro wanted to save Nammy on Sunny-Go, Sanji still think that he's the one who should save Nami.
    Because nakama are far more important, right? It's just a plus when you've got a romance-perverts like Sanji who wants to risk his life to protect a woman.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    MonkeyDVaxen likes this.
  20. PancakeAlchemist

PancakeAlchemist

Bounty Points:
    Personaly I just want a new member and I realy don't care who it is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice