Island Two [Ecentria] Tips and Tricks

Discussion in 'The Stronghold Of Justice' started by Monkey D. Garp, Sep 27, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Monkey D. Garp

Monkey D. Garp

Bounty Points:
    As your faction godfather this is my duty! Well, I'd rather prefer to sit on the sidelines and eat cookies while you kids do the hard work and learn it the hard way but that would make be a bad mentor... wouldn't it? Bwhahahaha.

Anyways getting to the point, I have some tips and some tricks that may help you on Island Two. Keep them in mind my dear Marines, it is with experience and some inside information I come with.

Let's start of with talking about event one
    http://orojackson.com/threads/island-two-ecentria-event-one-reach-the-center-of-the-island.1996/

This is a turn based game, and the major catch in this is the "hit-range", my suggestion is you try to get a hit range that's in "between", something like 35 to 50 or 50 to 65, Why? No reason, but I think this will place you in a better situation than selecting a range in the start or end, just my gut feeling.

We need to do the most damage, so we need to make sure that we get the most hits on that damn oversized beetle. Good luck.

On to event two
    http://orojackson.com/threads/island-two-ecentria-event-two-ancient-ruins.1998/

A maze, it's a plain simple maze which I have already solved. But once again, the catch here is "selection", the route you select can have a negative or positive impact. I've got some inside information that the "positive" is +Beli and "negative" is -Beli. I don't know exactly how much Beli you earn/lose, but I suggest you select your path carefully and don't go for what's way to obvious, don't be scared to reach every corner at the same time be cautious.

Three makes it free
    http://orojackson.com/threads/island-two-ecentria-event-three-the-battle-for-ecentria.1999/

This is a game a lot like "Ludo", you may have played this or another version of this game some time. If you haven't don't worry it's pretty easy as far as I know. It's a turn based game once again, but it's possible to eliminate enemy coins giving us the edge.

For this event, I suggest you assign four dedicated dice handlers, those who regularly check the thread and keep playing. I've got some inside information that there will be a time limit once again, around 8 hours or somewhere around that, and if a faction misses that time limit they miss their turn and that would be a huge disadvantage! So let's stay active and beat them in this.

Good luck, and I'll see you at the end of Island 2.

2. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
  3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Keep in mind what Garp told about the range :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 28, 2013 ---
    How'd it feel, loosing the forums for 2 hours? :eek:

4. Ruffles

Ruffles

Bounty Points:
    I'm back now, tell me what have I missed my dear marines?

5. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

LOL nothing much... :p

Welcome back Boss.... :)

6. Ruffles

Ruffles

Bounty Points:
    2 hours!? I HAD ALMOST NO ACCESS FOR MORE THAN 2 DAYS! :shifty:
    how's things going Admiral? :confused:

Urek Mazino likes this.
  7. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

well , currently were losing at 3rd part of 2nd island.. zzzzz check it out.. got no luck so i ask @Vihyungrang to roll for us.. hahah not going to roll.. i still feel i have no luck :p

Ruffles likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice