Island Four Event 4.5 Submissions

Discussion in 'The Stronghold Of Justice' started by Kizaru D. Drake, Feb 4, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    To our loyal and trustworthy believers,

We've fought long and hard during this trying time of war. Never wavering our bright and inspiring leaders have worked hard to raise our morale, our spirits and our confidence to bring us to where we are right now. New soldiers came in to join our cause. Our efforts and cooperation have paid off, our sacrifices rewarded and our unity treasured more than ever. We've promised to crush all opposition before us, and we have fulfilled that promise. But at what cost?

A blinding, numbing one, I'm afraid.

This war has been an exhausting one. Still we held on to what we believed to be our justice and fought to see it through. The war that we waged is not one to brag about as we could have easily all lost are way. It has however gave us a sense of pride that we can hold are heads up high on. We are stumbling down into the miseries that we have caused, and the glorious, magnanimous achievements that we have made look so small, so distant, so hypocritical in comparison to the ground that we laid our flags of achievement on. The achievements we're proud of, have been deeply planted in the ground of cunning treachery, heartless misery and horrific brutality.

It is with regret that I announce that instead of being agents of peace and integrity of creation, we have been the destroyers and the instigators of chaos and mayhem. It is with such regret that we apologize for whomever we may have caused grief or loss.

Today, I speak to all of you in all reverence and humility. I speak to all of you not as a monarch or officer of oppression, but as a servant of unity. Those despicable and terrifying days of old are gone, and we desire that they stay in the old, and we ask that all of you, our loyal and trustful believers, cooperate as we prepare to usher in a period of perpetual, eternal peace.

With the war over we must now focus on rebuilding. Not only ourselves but also the things that have been lost along the way. That includes the trust of the civilians as I'm sure we have invoked fear in them as somewhat of a rather violent group. That has never been the aim of the Marines. We not only serve the World Government but the people as well. They could be one of us just as easily as they could decide to become a pirate or revolutionary. It is for that reason we must get them to have faith in us. Having said all I can I hope that you can all come to terms with what has happened here. May your hearts be at peace.

Urek Mazino likes this.
  2. Takt

Takt Roger Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Written by @Darth Vader and Edited by @Kizaru Sting

3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    All submissions accepted and finalized, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice