Island 3 [Greyfall] Event 3

Discussion in 'The Stronghold Of Justice' started by Enryu, Oct 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    @Takt your awesome.. . :)

GJ

Takt likes this.
  2. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Thanks! Should I post it now or wait for Ruffeh and Meredy (since it's her robot) to see it too?

Anthony likes this.
  3. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    @Takt i don't know.. maybe ask @simovich :p

im going to bed now...

4. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    You can submit them, I'm fine :)

Could you perhaps write the story for mine too?

I'll PM you what I've written so far if it's ok

@Takt

5. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    I'll submit them in a few minutes.

That's fine. I might not reply immediately though...I'm gonna go afk for a while.

Lol...I keep tagging people in a hurry and forget to tag others like simovich and @chopper666 so they can check out our entries... :D

Anthony likes this.
  6. Satomi

Satomi

Bounty Points:
    Kyokuchi Twins (KT) - Marines
    Jōmyaku - Marines

[​IMG]
    Specifications and Functions

↳ Ability to set up 1000 cameras in any type of area and monitor them with only its eyes.

↳ Wings are made up of sharp titanium alloy needles that can cut through anything that comes through its path. Its sharp beak can eat through metal, creating holes in metallic parts of its opponents.

↳ Has the ability of invisibility and can resize itself so that it can fit into tight areas as small as a keyhole in a lock.

↳ Can smell and hear anything up to 5km radius.

↳ If Jōmyaku senses danger nearby, it sends alerts to Dōmyaku and other robots of the NM series.

↳ Should Jōmyaku be in any sort of unavoidable danger, it will break itself into tiny air-like particles and attach to the opponent’s body and inject incurable poison, causing the opponent to be paralysed and then die within a few seconds.

Extras
    Jōmyaku means vein in Japanese.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dōmyaku - Marines

[​IMG]

↳ Has the ability to shoot scorching flames at a speed of 100,000 m/s.

↳ Similar to Akashi's Emperor Eye, Dōmyaku's sharp eyes can predict its opponents actions and pin them down in matter of seconds.

↳ Dōmyaku is seen to have 2 tails. But these "tails" are nothing but a bunch of microbombs clubbed together. When one of the microbombs attaches to the opponent, it'll active within a second - rendering its opponents useless before realizing what was attached to them.

↳ Like Jōmyaku, Dōmyaku can split itself to tiny air-like knife-sharp particles and cut through its opponents.

↳ Can fly at a speed of 500,000 m/s, thus making its wing attacks much more bloodier than Jōmyaku.

↳ The acid produced by Dōmyaku's beak can be used as a means to corrode machinery parts of its opponents.

Extras
    Dōmyaku means artery in Japanese.

-- end --

If the format is okay with everyone else, I'll post it up when I come back from a birthday party.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    Takt, Enryu and Vihyungrang like this.
  7. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    its ok you can post it yourself @Satomi :)

8. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    @Satomi It's really good! :eek: You can post it when you're back! :D

Anthony likes this.
  9. Satomi

Satomi

Bounty Points:
    I don't want to sound rude or anything, but -

@Saiken thank you for posting for me 1/2 an hour before I was going to, but you forgot to post all the stuff that were in the quoted areas. ._.

10. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Im sorry. @Satomi i thought the deadline was up so.. I submit it without thinking...... :(

Going to fix in the comp
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 10, 2013 ---
    pls make a story for this.... 8hrs left.. :( im sorry for the sudden request...

anything is fine just name this. and add some stuff.. i put some arrows in the pic for details.. different views for more info..

make it like pacifista... where he can detect the name of the pirates/ revo's + other info like bounties...

i have work tomorrow gotta sleep now bye..

Enryu, Vihyungrang and Divvens like this.
  11. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    And so begins the last minute scramble :p

@Saiken I'll take the story if no one else is up for it. I think I have 2 more of my own coming up. So that makes it 3 entries more entries from us Marines.
    @Ruffeh @Vihyungrang Since it's near the deadline, I'll post my stuff here and you guys can post it immediately to the thread if everything is in order. I don't wanna post to the Event thread directly in case I mess up the organization while typing.

Anthony, Enryu and Vihyungrang like this.
  12. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    @Takt i am working on a story for saiken's robot.

Enryu, Vihyungrang and Takt like this.
  13. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    I'll leave it up to you! :yaaa:

Anthony likes this.
  14. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    Destroyer ACTII - Marines
    [​IMG]
    The Destroyer ACTII is capable of multiple functions apart from having an advanced AI. Below are its specifications and functions.

Advanced Artificial Intelligence.
    • The Destroyer ACTII is capable of facial recognition. The Destroyer ACTII can identify between friendlies and enemies even under bad climatic conditions. It maintains an active connection to a database controlled by the World Government and actively knows and hunts WANTED persons.
    • The Destroyer ACTII can judge a situation and decide whether to take offensive action or defensive action. The Destroyer ACTII can also fire flares to indicate immediate evacuation signals or immediate need of medical attention and backup.
    • The Destroyer ACTII with advanced AI is equipped with all weather and night vision capabilities, come dark or snow the Destroyer ACTII will not fail.
    • The Destroyer obeys orders from any Marine above the rank of Rear Admiral, it can detect voice patterns and visual patterns to identify impostors and traitors.
    Destroyer Advanced Combat Titan II: Attack and Defense Capabilities
    • The Destroyer ACTII is equipped with long range to mid range homing missiles, dual side ammo short burst weapons, sure kill all range missiles, 360 degree laser canons, weapons cache that can fire 180 degrees, and flamethrowers attached to its wheels that can set aflame the area it goes through.
    • Long Range/Mid Range Homing missiles provide the ultimate long range and mid range offensive capabilities. To make the explanation short, it makes Pirates and Revolutionaries cry and cover in fear. With a destruction capability which can be compared to dumb bombs fired by Fighter Jets, the homing missiles pack more than a punch to send the Pirates and Revolutionaries back home crying to their mommies. Not only Pirates or Revolutionaries, anyone who is deemed an enemy to the World Government will be facing the danger of this homing missiles.
    • Dual Side Ammo: Short Burst Weapons - These lethal dual bladed short burst ammo can fire towards the front or back, shooting sharpanels that can tear any thing in its path.
    • 360 degrees laser canon located at the top of the Destroyer fires the same laser Pacfistas fire, except at a faster deployment rate without having to wait for any charge up due to advanced cooling system introduced in a shield shaped canon head.
    • Weapons Cache 180 degrees firing capability provides support fire for any situation.
    • The Destroyer ACTII also contains Anti-Air missiles to shoot down any drones or flying objects, and also has defensive smoke gas to provide cover to a large area by engulfing it in smoke.
    • The Destroyer ACTII can sustain high level damage and still stay operational with basic commands such as moving, which make it perfect to protect the human lives that would die without it protecting them in the battlefield.
    • The Destroyer ACTII can execute quick evacuation if required, being able to pull weights of up to 8000 tons.

Extras
    The Destroyer ACTII was dispatched to Greyfall, to provide the ultimate support to the Marines, to serve, to protect, to light the flames of justice. The Marines best friend has arrived, and there is no one capable of stopping them now.

Saiken, Enryu, Vihyungrang and 3 others like this.
  15. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    @simovich DUUUUDE this is fantastic!!! I love it! :D

You should do a story for my bots too... ;) :D
    Made these in the last minute.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anthony, Divvens, Enryu and 1 other person like this.
  16. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    Don't forget to submit these ;)

Vihyungrang likes this.
  17. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Sorry! :eek: I had to go afk quite urgently, couldn't complete mine in time or submit the other entry.

I still have to go away now...so no submission on my end. I hope Saiken + Simovich's entry makes it!

Anthony and Enryu like this.
  18. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    We've posted all entries...right now simovich is coming up with a story for your entry...and then it will be posted(hopefully).

Enryu likes this.
  19. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    I'm making a story for the first robot as i asume they are both separate robot's i'll do my best to finish the second one aswell, first one is certain to be submitted.
    Tactical All Killing Tank-Ship Destroyer (TAKT-SD) - Marines

[​IMG]

The TAKT-SD is a simple yet dangerous robot.

TAKT-SD Movement

• The TAKT-SD has a massive tube to move itself forward in the seas.
      The tube is made from 3 separate parts, the side are the wheels and the middle is made of a counter weight to keep everything stable.
    • The center platform is able to rotate 360 degrees to get maximum defensive and offensive capabilities
    • The TAKT-SD is capable of using the wheels individualy to add the extra fast turning with the 360 degrees turning center piece.
    • The two turrets locked at the top of the TAKT-SD are able to tilt 180 degrees to shoot enemies trying to attack from the sky or even those that attack from under the sea.
    TAKT-SD: Attack and Defense Capabilities

• the two turrets located on top of the robot act as laser guided missiles, different from heat seeking missiles these laser guided missiles are linked to the flag recognizing database.
    • The large tube isn't just to keep floating and moving forward, the front and back side of the tube are protected by steel plating, ideal for ramming ships in the open sea.
    • The TAKT-SD is capable of deploying a smoke screen from the sides of the tube if it gets into trouble, and go in full reverse to retreat from combat.
    • The TAKT-SD is capable to sustain normal canon hits as it is build to ram and destroy ships.
    • Due to TAKT-SD's size it is capable of storing a back up weapon wich is used for defensive measures. As defensive measure the laser guided missiles are switched with anti air guns to protect against flying objects/torpedo's.

Takt, Enryu, Saiken and 1 other person like this.
  20. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Takt, Enryu and simovich like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice