Current Events Is Tama a princess of Wano?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Awaken Fruit, Jul 14, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Is Tama a princess

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  2. No

50 vote(s)
    75.8%
  3. Maybe

14 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. Awaken Fruit

Awaken Fruit

Bounty Points:
    Guys, in the last chapter gets me thinking that Tama is a long lost princess of Wano like Momo who’s home was taken over by Kaido. So, as of now she’s being taken care by the Tengu so she can get strong so she can get her home back with the help of Momo, the SHs, and the Minks. Also, as Momo and Tama get their home back from Kaido, they’ll make Wano better again by ruling together so they can protect it.

So, what do you guys think?

Putu and Tangerine Orchid like this.
  2. Tangerine Orchid

Tangerine Orchid

Bounty Points:
    I hope not tbh lol, i’m tired of this ‘princess needing help’ trope

3. Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Bounty Points:
    What we know is that she's from kozuki clan. i guess she's momonosuke's future.
    Kind of a renewal of Wano, under Kozuki's banner at the end of arc,represented by a brand new royal couple

4. D Sanji

D Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Enough with these princesses. This ain't disney lmao. Matter of fact I think One Piece has more princesses.

Putu likes this.
  5. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    If O-Tama not one now,there a possibility she will be one in the future. I don't know, I give it until EoS. O-Tama is eight years, Momo is eight too, both strive to calm their hunger down to the point of starvation and to become great warriors. :smuggrin:

Edit..Momo isn't a prince but a daimyo heir but close enough because there no evidence to suggest there a prince or princess of wano kingdom so far. :/

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  6. Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Bounty Points:
    One Piece world is about royalty basis countries.
    You can't have royalty without kings, queens and obviously princesses.

Putu likes this.
  7. D Sanji

D Sanji

Bounty Points:
    I'm not saying they don't have to be relvant to the OP world, I'm saying for them not to be relevant in the OP story. Two completely different things.

Putu likes this.
  8. Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Bounty Points:
    Totally agree, there are way too much parallels between those two warrior kids not to make them the future royal couple of Wano.

Putu, Cinera and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  9. SanjiKun

SanjiKun

Bounty Points:
    Tama means "gem" for whatever that's worth.

Putu and Cinera like this.
  10. Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Bounty Points:
    You mean SHs should save the countries while we don't even encounter the rulers or rulers to be of those countries? Seems interesting

11. D Sanji

D Sanji

Bounty Points:
    No...just saying every country doesn't have to have princesses. Like is there a country with only princes or no heirs. Or one with no royalty and instead ruled by other things. Cause it has happened before, but the princess shit is pretty frequent.

Putu likes this.
  12. Sanji W. Smoke

Sanji W. Smoke

Bounty Points:
    She is going to be important for the plot and for that to happen, she should matter more than just a commoner and hence being a Princess is a good possibility. But I hope Oda do things little diffrnt this time for change.

Putu likes this.
  13. Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Bounty Points:
    I see what you mean, but we also saw countries without princesses, almost all countries related to the coliseum in DR were ruled by fighter kings. Fact is that when it comes to save a royalty, it's hard to make it represented by men only without making them looking like nothing but cowards. A woman that need help to take her country back still can look like a trustworthy ruler. But when it comes to men, people think they don't deserve this position if they aren't strong enough to keep it. It's hard for Oda to be sure people will get over it by reading the manga.

14. D Sanji

D Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Yes but none of those kingdoms were directly in the OP story. The SHs never visited those kingdoms, so the whole helpless princess cliche still holds. Anyways I hate this idea of Tama being princess. Her wanting to be a kuniochi is cool enough. Anyways she can be future queen if she marries Momo...so that's enough

Putu, Cinera and Yoshi Yoshi No Mi like this.
  15. Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Yoshi Yoshi No Mi

Bounty Points:
    She still will become a kunoichi, that's for sure, but Wano will need a new royalty/ruler at the end of the arc, and Kozuki clan is obviously meant for this place. And the fact is she's the actual only girl/woman we know of this shattered clan, and.... Royalty isn't royalty if nobody is here to insure the descendants. Main point still will be "Tama is a kunoichi", but you have to make her a future princess/queen for her to be relevant in the "sake" of the country.

At least, the arc will take place without her being at this "princess position", she's just a kunoichi to be in kozuki clan, you should just take it*;

16. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    If a family of stonemasons can be royalty, then I guess it isn't so weird for a family of hat-makers to be royalty as well. Except the Kozuki Clan weren't your run-of-the-mill stonemasons; that being said though, I do not believe that she is a princess.

Cyrus the Cactus, Putu and Cinera like this.
  17. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    She is kind of a slave to Kozuki clan. She is what Pell and the Dog Guardian were to Vivi family. The difference is she is a little girl so she can't be a soldier so she probably does the odd jobs like cooking and cleaning. So no she is not a princess but she is still one of the damsel the wano arc will revolve around.

Kuroemon, Putu, Cinera and 1 other person like this.
  18. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    Well obviously no since she's a retainer of Momo's clan and Momo isn't even the equivalent of a king hes more like a duke or a governor...

She's adorable though and I hope she's happy by the end of this arc. ;(

19. Tiago

Tiago

Bounty Points:
    She is obviously someone important when it comes to Wano, but I don't think she is a princess. But perhaps she is from a Daimyo family

Putu likes this.
  20. Hero Garp

Hero Garp

Bounty Points:
    Momonosuke is the princess of this arc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice