Powers & Abilities Is Law always got nerved?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Gol D Roman, Apr 15, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Law ability got nerfed?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    69.7%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
  1. Gol D Roman

Gol D Roman

Bounty Points:
    Hello. I Don't know if this thing already discussed before but This thing is always in my mind and I think this is a plot convenience for anyone Law faces. I think Law's power is really unlimited. And one ability he just used once is mind/body swap he demonstrated effortlessly to 4 people (Sanji, Chopper, Nami, Franky). So why doesn't Law do it again? Against Doffy and Trebol for example?
    Or he could just use this power to swap Hawkins with his fodder henchmen and beat him effortlessly.

Or do you know what is in my mind? How about Law swap Kaido with his fodder underling, then beat both Kaido's real body and his substitute?

So what do you all think. Is Law always got nerfed so he never used his full power/ability to fight? Tell me your opinion

StealthBlack and Suuuuper like this.
  2. Rp4lyf

Rp4lyf

Bounty Points:
    He is nerfed like Luffy's with his gear 4. Everyone else but Luffy and Law are nerfed.

ugaynou and QMS like this.
  3. Gol D Roman

Gol D Roman

Bounty Points:
    So why people underestimated Law so badly?
    If Law want, he could do many impossible thing but for a reason he did nothing.

And for some reason people jump into conclusion that Kid is above Law. So funny because nothing suggest that Kid can defeat Law with his op power. Law threatened Kid back in Sabaody. Law bounty now is above Kid. I prefer Law than Kid.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Suuuuper likes this.
  4. Kibi D. Ango

Kibi D. Ango Big Mom Cracker

Bounty Points:
    His fruit is hax so limits had to be put on it

Suuuuper and QMS like this.
  5. Gol D Roman

Gol D Roman

Bounty Points:
    But it doesn't make any sense if suddenly he forgot he has this ability to just swap people around. It is really strange

Suuuuper likes this.
  6. trafalgar_D_Law

trafalgar_D_Law

Bounty Points:
    He’ll probably always be held back in some regard. He has so many abilities that can literally end u at any moment, no matter ur health That oda needs to limit him. That’s why the stamina bs was added, since Haki the way it’s set up could only really hinder his cutting abilities.

7. Gol D Roman

Gol D Roman

Bounty Points:
    Yeah. And I understand about his cutting could be blocked by haki. But his body/mind swap ability is not about cutting, it's more about he pull out the hearts of people in his room and swap them. He demonstrated this effortlessly, I could not understand that something like this could be negated by haki. What is your opinion about this?

Suuuuper and trafalgar_D_Law like this.
  8. trafalgar_D_Law

trafalgar_D_Law

Bounty Points:
    Haki shouldn’t be able to effect it at all really. Since there’s nothing physical about it, what it going to actually block lol. He’ll probably be nerfed until EoS, at that point he’s a top tier. So it’d make sense for him to be that broken.

9. Gol D Roman

Gol D Roman

Bounty Points:
    Haha, yeah this is what I thought about Law. So because nothing could block it then Oda decided this ability should be not reintroduced again maybe until EoS as you said (in other words Law will always got nerfed).
    But for me this is an issue, it's so lame because why Oda introduced this ability just to be one time only. I can't really accept this without any explanation.

Suuuuper and trafalgar_D_Law like this.
  10. Sade

Sade

Bounty Points:
    He is not nerfed

Any enemies with good Coo and CoA
    Can avoid his DF Hax.
    But when the enemy isn't able to use them than yeah he is Hax.

Also his DF hax drain a lot of Stamina.

11. Shanks You

Shanks You

Bounty Points:
    Dressrosa was a disaster. Everyone had to be nerfed so that doffy could shine. Birdcage really did not have to be 60 chapters long...

12. Gol D Roman

Gol D Roman

Bounty Points:
    The answer is no, he still got nerfed for the most situations. His one ability of mind swap could not be blocked/avoided by CoA/CoA. Why?
    Because once anyone inside his room, he could just pull out the heart effortlessly like in PH and swap them, haki could not block it, what is haki going to block lol? His cutting maybe blocked by haki but this technique seems really hax. So the only way is Law to always got nerfed and never used this ability again.

Suuuuper likes this.
  13. Mohammad211

Mohammad211

Bounty Points:
    i Think Probably his Swapping Ability isn't Work On People Stronger On Same Level As Him or People With Strong Will (has Some Limit)
    Also Almost Most of hax DF Are Some How Nerfed (Limited) Like 3 Admiral's or Enel DF

Suuuuper and FRaSp like this.
  14. Gol D Roman

Gol D Roman

Bounty Points:
    There is one moment I thought Law could end or at least weakened doffy, it's when Law make a really big/thin room to survive from getting shot by doffy. In this moment while Doffy and Trebol not aware, Law could mind swap Doffy and trebol but he really never use this ability, just for PH because this is so hax and nothing could block it.

15. Rp4lyf

Rp4lyf

Bounty Points:
    Law could have used Shambles on Dolfamingo and instead of Luffy using Redhawk, Luffy could have gone Gear 4 and used king Kong Gun on Doflamingo instead, hitting Doflamingo him with redhawk.

It would have been over.

16. Gol D Roman

Gol D Roman

Bounty Points:
    This is the explanation for CoC which only works for fodder (or weak-willed people), can not be used for Law's DF ability.

Oreki and Suuuuper like this.
  17. Sanji W. Smoke

Sanji W. Smoke

Bounty Points:
    Yeah he was nerfed a lot in DR, many of his abilities were dropped altpgaltog, and most important of all, his Stamina was limited to creating only few rooms.

Tbh with his abilities, i doubt YCs would be much a problem, bt Oda has to do it that way, and he did it by nerfing Law.

If Stamina bs is removed, there will be unlimited rooms, anyone catching up to Law then would only be a myth. With bigger rooms, his slashes could be even bigger. The only thing he lacks as of now is good CoA and few offensive abilities. By EoS, his abilities would be one of most feared imo. Literally islands could be cut, swap with such Bigger rooms. His df is called Ultimate DF for a reason. He's God inside his Rooms.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2019 ---
    That's not what make up good fight or story, would it ? The fight had to pushed so much that city has to help Luffy for creating one last chance for Luffy to finish him.

Luca, Kibi D. Ango and Gol D Roman like this.
  18. trafalgar_D_Law

trafalgar_D_Law

Bounty Points:
    Where was any of this said? Sanji/smoker were probably at best a lvl behind and he had no problems there.

Gol D Roman likes this.
  19. Gol D Roman

Gol D Roman

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, but I still think with his ability, there is no way Law is not a YC level right now like some people suggest.
    If people could considered Kid as YC level, then why not Law? I prefer Law over Kid any day

20. Szl

Szl

Bounty Points:
    No. People just like to overestimate his abilities.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice