Devil Fruits Is it possible that Kaido DF is not dragon zoan df?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Vigenta, Nov 9, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Vigenta

Vigenta

Bounty Points:
    I just imagine what if kaido is the first smile DF eater? Maybe human human DF smile (chopper df is the original df). So kaido definitely is the dragon itself who eat the smile human df and become human. That's why he called that "thing" by big mom. That's why he called the strongest creature instead of the strongest human. Is it even possible?

Saf4 and Mr. Kishido like this.
  2. joby

joby magical warrior Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Why not? I think Punk hazard probably holds a lot of clues. The prevalence of artificially created dragons seems related to something that will be revealed about kaido in the future. Also that he was captured so many times by the world government--I believe he is the only pirate we have encountered so far where part of his introduction was to emphasize how many times he had been captured and tortured by the world government as well?

I definitely think there is more to things than simply how they appear so far when it comes to Kaido and his status as a dragon.

Luna <3 likes this.
  3. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    well it's still not confirmed as a Dragon mythical Zoan DF .. I personally think there's a chance that he has some unique DF that makes him transform into different creatures :blobthink: and maybe that's why his epithet is hundred beasts/King of the beasts or something :hmmm:

TheJourney and Skye like this.
  4. Shanks You

Shanks You

Bounty Points:
    Eastern dragons naturally have a human form. Kaido doesn't need a human df if he is a natural dragon.

4kat0sh likes this.
  5. Saf4

Saf4

Bounty Points:
    Even the strongest man alive still called "human" so I don't see anything that prevent people from calling Kaido as human.
    And Nami said something like this on Punk Hazard: "He wasn't even a human?" when Law said about Kaido's epithet.
    Well, some people called Fujitora as "monster/beast" but no one refer him as "thing" but peoples may argue that Admiral is weaker than Yonko so...
    Okay, I'm still not 100% sure but there is an indication that Kaido is not a human being. Maybe a dragon with hito hito no mi model oni, or an oni with the dragon df.

6. Skye

Skye

Bounty Points:
    Almost anything is possible in the world of One Piece. I had thought in the past that he was a dragon that ate an Oni DF.

4kat0sh and Luna <3 like this.
  7. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    Well Kinemon did say that Kaido is able to transform into a Dragon sooo...

8. RZ_Senpai

RZ_Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Anything is possible until the Mythical Dragon Zoan is confirmed

9. 4kat0sh

4kat0sh

Bounty Points:
    I second this :yaaa:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice