Discussion Is Heki to blame for the loss of half their food supply?

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by BossYimz, Mar 14, 2018.

Tags:

Share This Page

?

Is Heki to blame for the loss of half the food supply?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    46.9%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  1. shade0180

shade0180

Bounty Points:
    Mountain or Forest Tunnel isn't new.

One of the first shit Shin and Co Explored is a fucking Mountain Tunnel which was guided by Ten. Heki knows that.

Their Hideout after that Mountain tunnel is a fucking Forest tunnel, Which Heki also fucking knows that's literally the very first part of the manga. When the emperor was still running away when he first met Shin and Ten.

If Qin has those Tunnels existing on their land why wouldn't Zhao have the same tunnel used in their land.

Why would Heki be surprise by this tunnels when this are common shit that they exploit as an Army.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  2. RuffDriver

RuffDriver

Bounty Points:
    Except those tunnels weren't tunnels of Qin cities, but tunnels made by criminals, who used those as an Escape route. Pretty similar in this case: the Quanrong have built those tunnels to have an Escape route if the Zhao were to turn on them.

The Qin army does not know About this relationship. SSJ was able to deduce that they have tunnels only because he knows of the fragile "alliance" which the Quanrong and Zhao share.

I mean, the very fact that up until now we've only seen tunnels of this Magnitude twice implies that this is everything but common.

Just to counter your Argument with your own: if it was as common as you say, then how come Sei, Shin and Ten have managed to Escape when Qin armies were following them? It's precisely becaue they are uncommon that those three could Escape undetected.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  3. shade0180

shade0180

Bounty Points:
    They didn't escape undetected though.

They escape because the tunnel works as a maze.

The tunnel isn't some straight line that has one exit and one entrance we see the qin and asssassin entering the tunnel from a different place.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2018 ---
    Actually they are being used by the criminal, we aren't clear who made them but the author mentioned something about an explanation that those tunnels are made by mountain people for the emperor of Qin.

So the army pretty much owns it.

4. RuffDriver

RuffDriver

Bounty Points:
    Half true half false. They did Escape undetected, Party because of the maze, and Party because the Qin did not immediately figure out there were tunnels. I believe they stumbled upon them or somebody told them, but I'm Pretty sure that initially the Qin army had no clue About those tunnels.

I can't remember exactly, but I think you're mixing Things up a Little. I believe you're Talking About that house where they met with SBK later on.

I must admit I'm not 100% positive as to whom built those tunnels, but I'm Pretty sure it weren't the mountain People. Otherwise Sei should have known about it, but he didn't. It was Ten who showed them the way. I mean, why would the mountain People built such tunnels out in the nowhere anyway?

5. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    Now are you gonna show me tunnels leading from inside a city to the forest? If not, your post is irrelevant to what I said.

1. Shin & co went through a mountain tunnels, in a village (NOT A CITY) that's held by criminals. A tunnel which the qin army then discovered, because you'd expect criminals to have some passages to escape from.

2. Can you show me where Heki was surprised by the tunnel?? Him not knowing =/= him being surprised.

3. Can you show me which other army in the entire manga exploited tunnels in Kingdom during a battle? I'll wait on the panel.

4. Those tunnels were made by the criminals not army of qin or mountain people. Otherwise Shobounkun would've told Ei Sei about them, so he could escape using them in emergency.. but nope he didn't. It was Karyo Ten who has been in the village for a good mount of time, that figured them out, so they were def. built by the village criminals to escape.

5. You literally just compared a situation, where the army walks over the tunnel they use to escape, to a tunnel that was located away from Heki's army while they were resting at night and not actively looking for somebody.

6. Yotanwa is the one in-charge of that battlefield, she is the one that is facing SSJ & that mountain king as the commanding officer.. So it was also Yotanwa's responsibility to scout out the tunnels and make sure those tunnels didn't exist (if you're that adamant on Heki needing to know about the tunnels).

Yet I haven't seen anybody claim Yotanwa got outplayed by SSJ. :blobthink:

6. alwaysrollinup

alwaysrollinup

Bounty Points:
    But they didn't burn her
    food ssj said so himself he burned heki's food because he was a simple matter to find where heki put it he wasn't able to find yotanwa's also heki was sent to be back up for yotanwa and even if ubdont blame him fully its was still his responsibility so if they fail heki will be blamed as the main reason they lost at least at ryoyoyou

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice