1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Is Carrot secretly a member of the beast pirates?

Carrot pulled a pudding in animal form.

Share This Page

1. Nitwit

Nitwit

Bounty Points:
    Nitwit submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Is Carrot secretly a member of the beast pirates? - Carrot pulled a pudding in animal form.

Click here to read further...

2. Byakko Zoro

Byakko Zoro

Bounty Points:
    After Pudding, Reiju and Zoro's sidegirl proving once and for all this series loyalty to damsel syndrome i'da thought we'd be done with it :rolleyes:

do not expect anything but banality from these cute lil girlies

a cute bunny that goes on aquatic adventures as SH candidate turned badass sexy furry fapmaterial turned spy vixen that shits all over pedro's very memory

AND finally makes every feminist within a mile clutch their pussy as they shriek with orgasmic rapture Goda's unholy name? :sadgrin:

c'mon my dudes. we can only dream :LUL:

https://thumbs.gfyca****m/BlueAdoredFruitbat-max-1mb.gif

in the words of the infinitely wise George W Bush

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Nitwit likes this.
  3. Nitwit

Nitwit

Bounty Points:
    It kinda sounds like the best fanfiction on earth. But given this is Shonen Jump manga and being made by Oda (Or Goda) anything can turn a 180. I and many others would be shocked if it turns out that Monet is alive and pulls a Robin and Nami and join the crew not because another female with useful devil fruit power for once. But someone once said they could use her to travel into space. Aka, astronomy also known as finding places using the stars. Also, most people say that Monet hated kids. That may not be true anymore given Chopper was thrown a rock at him with a piece of paper and folks say Monet may have helped him save his crew and Law to boot. So anything can be possible in 2019 onwards.

4. mugiwalaw

mugiwalaw

Bounty Points:
    lol she even never get out of Zou before sneaking into strawhats ship..

Nitwit likes this.
  5. Nitwit

Nitwit

Bounty Points:
    Probably. But how many characters in any series say they never left their home town before? There's probably a TV Tropes page about it somewhere but until then we gotta put on our tinfoil hats.

6. Hades

Hades

Bounty Points:
    no....she is secretly an agent of CP0

Nitwit likes this.
  7. Byakko Zoro

Byakko Zoro

Bounty Points:
    sure anything could happen. For all we know Oda announces he retires and begins to draw echi funpiece manga instead.... but how likely is that?

"maybe it could possibly perhaps happen u never know" is not a very good basis for a theory. At some point the rose tinted glasses gotta come off to let reality crash through.

I want to believe man, I really do. But after a conga line of damsels its time to chug down dat 40 n bury da dream.

But yo, dont lemme stop anyone from riding that hallucinogenic merry-go-round again. Happy tokin

Law did that.

I was an OG Monet's aliver so I dont want you to think I'm knocking on this pipe dream. I only replied cuz that'd be dope lol

carrot trailblazing badassery through vanilla chick assembly lines - f it gimme dem drugs man :blobevil:

Nitwit likes this.
  8. spitles

spitles

Bounty Points:
    ye it's possible that carrot is a beast ... a possibility alongside many others ... you can think of carrot as a jump character too ~ maybe she has a challenge no one can do ~ maybe she has friendship motives, maybe she's striving for something, maybe there's a victory to reach ...

Nitwit likes this.
  9. Nitwit

Nitwit

Bounty Points:
    Maybe so.

10. The Cat Burglar

The Cat Burglar Wanted Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    She's just emotionally expressive. Read the comments on the tweet.

Move on

11. Nitwit

Nitwit

Bounty Points:
    Lol Gotta think bigger. I’ll smell the clues some more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice