Fights & Battles Is BM luffy's only shot to beat kaidou?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by StealthBlack, Apr 17, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

?

can luffy beat kaidou without BM's help?

1. Yes, he can even solo him, the days of prison made wonders

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. Yes, he just needs some help from kid and law

21 vote(s)
    42.0%
  3. yes, he just needs help from ....

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. No, he needs BM

13 vote(s)
    26.0%
  1. StealthBlack

StealthBlack

Bounty Points:
    Based on their battle, luffy still training to unlock advanced haki that yonkous likely had for many years and mastered it, is BM as team up with luffy in the final the only way luffy can beat kaidou?

Suuuuper likes this.
  2. Luffy.

Luffy. Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Either Luffy getting all the powers up he needs to defeat Kaido

or Law and Kid gonna team up with Luffy in order to Defeat Kaido. But Big Mom... Nah

QMS, Reddot4, Sleeperhead and 2 others like this.
  3. Kibi D. Ango

Kibi D. Ango Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    No... Yonkos are near equal

You cannot have someone on Kaidos level fight Kaido and attribute the victory to luffy. It's common logic

Bigmom might have a clash with Kaido just to showcase Yonko... But there will be no meaningful fight

Smoothie, QMS, Tejas and 8 others like this.
  4. StealthBlack

StealthBlack

Bounty Points:
    Bigmom has her amnesia(and maybe forgot all she can do), she lost zeus and prometheus is not with her, so that could be used to weaken her so she is not on par with kaidou.

4kat0sh likes this.
  5. Kibi D. Ango

Kibi D. Ango Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    The newspapers would still take it as Bigmom brought down Kaido

QMS and Eustass D. Shanks like this.
  6. Luffy.

Luffy. Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    It's time for the new generation to shine while the Old generation to go down

QMS, Redx and 4kat0sh like this.
  7. StealthBlack

StealthBlack

Bounty Points:
    depends what they see. newspapers said both luffy and law defeated doflmaingo, or that smoker defeated crocodile. newspaper could say that luffy made big mom his ally and with her help defeated kaidou.

BM could also become weaker if she doesn't eat, like how in cake island she becomes slim.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    QMS likes this.
  8. TivanTim

TivanTim Wanted! Wanted Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    BM purpose is to go Godzilla on the festival
    Kaido will fall to Luffy and the alliance
    With Luffy finishing the fight 1v1

4kat0sh and HORTLE like this.
  9. HORTLE

HORTLE

Bounty Points:
    I could totally see this. Similar to how WB eliminated hordes of scrubs at Marineford

4kat0sh likes this.
  10. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Since even without Big Mom there are many confirmed help for Luffy and many who have the potential to help him out, I don't necessarily think that having Big Mom on his side is the only way.

11. Jew D. Boy

Jew D. Boy

Bounty Points:
    Luffy will have a ton of allies helping him in the final battle against Kaido. I don’t see Big Mom being one of them. She may help him get there, but I believe she’ll regain her senses before or on Onigashima. When that happens, I could see her attacking Kaido for the right to kill Luffy, but I don’t think it’ll be enough to take him down OR weaken him enough for Luffy to finish the job. Law, Kid, and maybe several other Supernovas will be part of the last blow, but not Big Mom.

12. Kibi D. Ango

Kibi D. Ango Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Also, Big mom won't go hunger pang this arc

QMS likes this.
  13. FoxyPanda

FoxyPanda

Bounty Points:
    Whether we like it or not, there's no way they can defeat Kaido without BM's assistance.

G4 Luffy can't even scratch Kaido. lol

14. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Simple answer, NO. She will not be used to weaken Kaido.

Rather Big Mom's amnesia exists so that when she gets back her memory, Oda digs deep in the flashback of Rox, and her partnership with Kaido. So, basically it's Oda's way in opening up a flashback about the Rox.

While, her existence on Wano as well as her squad, this is to equalize things because Akainu, I'm sure he will end up sending a Navy Squad consisting of marine admiral + some strong vice admirals, so because Oda does not want the Navy to have big interference in Luffy's victory, he had to bring Big Mom to intercept them, but of course after she regains her memory back and she sides with Kaido.

ORRR It's the opposite, where the Navy is actually coming to HELP Kaido, because the order for the superiors of WG is to stay on good terms with Kaido and the shogun, because as we saw, they make deals with Shogun and Kaido. So, if WG asks the navy to be on kaido's side. Then, Oda will make Big Mom on Luffy's side, and simply, Big mom and her squad exists to counter the Navy forces that are coming.

Either way, Big Mom in my opinion will be used as an enemy against the navy squad that will come in some way, shape or form. And not against Kaido or Luffy directly!

Redx, Edward Teach and playa4321 like this.
  15. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead

Bounty Points:
    Big Mom didn't have future sight so I don't think it is likely that she has any other advanced haki techniques, I doubt Kaidou has either until we see otherwise.

Just take away power levels and think about the story. He's not going to be a very good PK if he can't win by himself, therefore when it comes to the time Luffy will be strong enough.

16. TheJourney

TheJourney

Bounty Points:
    I voted for he needs help from Kid and Law but not only from them, imo there will be 4-5 guys in the team. And I wouldn't decently like to look at BM in her childish state for so long.

17. Yasu

Yasu

Bounty Points:
    I say yes i mean she is the only one who can take on him while he is at 100% fresh and since she don't have her full crew/army it make sense for Kaido to defeat her not so hard but also for her to do some damage

18. ugaynou

ugaynou

Bounty Points:
    I feel like crazy things are gonna be happening during the War tbh. I feel like Kaido is gonna have more than one fight with Luffy. I think there's eventually gonna be a fight between Luffy, BM, and Kaido and no one is helping each other. And another fight where Law and Kidd comes in to do some damage. And finally, the whole straw hat crew. And I'm pretty sure Kaido is gonna stand up again after all that and the only one who will stand up after everything will be Luffy.
    That's the Only Way I could ever see Luffy finally be able to be on Par with Kaido within this Arc.
    I mean, eventually Luffy will become stronger than or as strong as Kaido. But within this Arc? Nah.
    To me Kaido gives me Crocodile vibes where it was almost impossible to beat him. And even within Croco's Arc and Arcs after he wasn't able to straight up fist fight him still without having his weakness.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019 at 8:37 PM
  19. luffyq1

luffyq1

Bounty Points:
    Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Yes

StealthBlack likes this.
  20. Just a member

Just a member

Bounty Points:
    It wouldn't make sense. First it would be BM vs Kaido with Luffy helping BM and not the other way around. Second Kaido vs BM whoever survives will be heavily damaged, doesn't make sense to beat such an opponent and gain yonko status. And as usual people is overestimating Kaido way too much. He should be not much stronger than BM.

QMS likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice