Private Iron Dabit vs Gunslinger X

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Dabit, Feb 11, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Dabit heard the enemy laughing, he could easily tie that to his previous action, running for cover.
    (Buakaka, this guy thinks im afraid of him, but the truth is that im just being extra careful and conserving my stamina)

Peeking over the edge of the ice formation he was using as cover, Iron Dabit saw the man going to pick back his rifle, loading it with some different type of munition.
    (Ok so now he´s loaded his gun and rifle with those special ammunition bullets. I guess that´s his only chance of trying to hurt me, since normal bullets have been innefective. He must´ve realized by now that im a Cyborg and that my armor plating would keep bouncing of his bullets.)

Dabit was planinng his next attack, for the moment, he would remaing hidden behind the ice formation, as he catches his breath back and his energy from the previous clashing. He needed to take a breath before continuing with the battle. He fight was in a stale yet tense moment, were both opponents were getting ready for the next move.

Doing a small inventory check over his equipment, Dabit had realized he had spent almost all of his gear, only a magazine for the grenade launcher left and 2 uses of the Flame Dial is all he had left, plus his sword. So he had to think carefully before his next move. He had come to the idea of saving his gear for the right moment, so as Dabit waited behind the ice formation, he held his sheathed sword with his right hand, in a semi drawing stance, he prepared his mind for when the enemy came near.
    [​IMG]

Xatch likes this.
  2. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    After loading his gun with new ammunition, X dashed in the opposite direction of where his opponent where. He was now 330 feet away from him. He laid down on his stomach aiming with his gun and took deep breaths to recover his stamina and regulate his temperature.

Xatch and Dabit like this.
  3. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Dabit waited around the corner of the ice formation, for a couple of seconds, but he realized, his opponent wasn´t comming for the trap he ws trying to set for him.
    Iron Dabit peeked over the ice formation and he saw something never seen before for his eyes, because the enemy was running away! (Is he trying to escape? i mean, i thought i was his target, cause he is not actually mine. Buakaka, i just came here to hunt a Dragon and ended up fighting this weird silent assassin) Dabit thought as he observed a sight he could not believe, untill, around 100 meters away, the man stopped running and layed on the floor with his rifle.

"Ohh, i get it now, he plans to shoot me from there with that rifle as soon as i make a move. It´s okay, i can wait here for a moment, regain some stamina and tend to my wounds... Dragon hunting involves patience, buakakaka"

The battle had come to a stall point, Dabit knew he would get shot as soon as he moved out. He needed a plan to get out of there, but there was no rush for it. Precipitating his actions coud have a great cost for him, so he decided to mantain the semi drawing stance he had from before, and he closed his eyes, listening to the wind and the eviroment, he searched for a confortable yet vulnerable space in his mind to meditate. He remembered his teachings from his former sensei (Feel the enviroment, be one with it, move with flor of the water, not against, think about your next move). As Dabit entered his meditation, he felt as his breath came back to him.

"Buakaka, let´s taste the patience on this mercenary"

Xatch and God_Maggi like this.
  4. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    He was ready to end the fight. Everything was set. He had his strongest bullets loaded. X saw the man peeking at him from behind the ice formation where he decided to hide.
    "He must be feeling safe behind there. Fufufu"
    X made his calculation and deducted from the opponent previous move where his head was and fired aiming for that spot. He took a deep breath before unleashing a bullet. Almost as soon as it fired the bullet reached its target and destroying the ice formation and creating a barrage of ice rock flying everywhere.

Xatch and Dabit like this.
  5. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    As the sniper´s bullet fired from the Remington rifle, it flew at almost 3000 kilometers per hour, impacting instantly on the ice rock formation, completely shatering it into thousands of rubble into the air.

Behind the ice rock formation, Iron Dabit was meditating his next move, but his thoughts were interrupted by the projectile smashing into his cover, and impacting him on his left temple, grasping the iron plating of his head. Sparkles came out of the left side of Dabit´s head, as his cyborg plating was hit by the incendiary bullet, his cyborg circuits started to crash.

"Buakaka, i can´t keep this up, there´s no way i can reach him from this distance, and even if i did, his speed is superior to mine. It´s time to accept defeat and retreat while im still alive"

Dabit grabbed his Flavor Dial, but instead of poison, this one was filled with tactical smoke, basically a smoke bomb, he activated it a to create cover for himself as he fled the scene, the exposed circuits from his head wound kept sparkling as the revolutionary created a huge smoke screen to block the enemy´s visibilityon his position.[​IMG]
    Flavor Dial
    Requires 11 Mastery
    Allows the user to store smoke or poison gas(requires medicine). Mastery/10=Bursts it can release.

Caring the smoke screen with him as his visual cover, Iron Dabit dashed into the river bed and jumped as if he was diving into the water, but in midair, he took out his cyborg utility tool, the Grappling Hook, which he pointed towards to other side of the river and made his shot. The 6 foot long hook was barely able ti grab on to the other side of the river bed, pulling Bit into it, and taking him into the land side of Magma and Fire of the Punk Hazard island.

"Buakaka, i made it"
    said Dabit as he kept pressing further into the island´s side of Magma.

(I think i lost him. Who was that guy anyway? some assassin? Whatever, i don´t care anymore, i have a mission to fullfill and Comamder Dragon will be disapointed if i don´t bring back a dragon pet, buakaka)

As Dabit kept moving further into the land of fire, he found a abandoned building, which he headed into to treat his wounds with what little medical knowledge he had.

Suddenly big roar was heard ll across the fire land, as big red Dragon appeared in front of Dabit. The cyborg grinned, and he thought (Alright, time to work, buakaka)

Xatch likes this.
  6. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    X saw his enemy pathetically escaping and decided to let him off. There was no point in killing a man who already gave up. It was too much work for nothing, and besides he had a place to go. His crew was waiting for him to finally return to work.

Xatch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice