Private Iron Dabit vs Gunslinger X

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Dabit, Feb 11, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Dabit Iron (@Dabit ) VS Number X (@God_Usopun )

Battleground: Punk Hazard

[​IMG]
    Some dispute the existence of this island, as many are unable to find it. That is not strange however as it has no magnetic pull, making it impossible to located with a log pose. Yet, if one were to come across it, it is a strange sight to behold. Split down the middle, Punk Hazard is half ice, half scorching desert. Found in the middle of the ice half is a huge laboratory, home to the mad scientist Ceasar Clown. With many henchmen and countless weapons at his disposal, this is truly a hazardous place to step foot on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dabit Iron
    Epithets: Iron Dabit (Revo), The Beat (Birkan), Bit (Family)
    Affiliation: Revolutionary Army

Race: Birkan (Skypeian)

Date of Birth: October 6th
    Height: 192 cm
    Weight: 95 Kg

(Full Bio Link in Signature Tags)
    Level 27
    27x5: 135
    Strength: 29+2
    Speed: 17+6
    -Reaction:23
    -Movement: 23
    Vitality:23+4
    -Durability: 31
    -Stamina: 23
    Mind:11
    -Medicine: 21
    -Cooking: 1

Martial Arts:25+6
    -Itturyu: 31
    -Dials: 31
    Cyborg: 30
    -Destruction: 41 (M203 Grenade Launcher +2 magazine DPR C)
    -Armoring: 37 (chest, abdominal, mask, full head, both hands and right foot plating +1 Durability rank)
    -Energy:41
    -Utility: 1 (grappling hook)

Fighting styles: Itturyu, Dials

Equipment: Flame Dial, Flavor Dial, Heat Dial

Narration
    (Thought)
    "Speach"

Action

After 7 days of sailing the New World seas from his headquarters at Baltigo Island, Dabit Iron finally managed to arrive at Punk Hazard. His goal was to capture one of Vegapunk´s artificial dragons, dead or alive, but preferably alive.
    "Ohh boy, General Dragon will be thrilled when i bring back a pet Dragon, we can name him Dragon too!! Buakakaka. It would be a huge boost to the morale of the Revoltionary Army soldiers to have our pet dragon!! Not that Betty isn´t a morale booster though, she can boost me anytime, buakaka"

For a moment, Dabit daydreamed about Revolutionary Commander Bello Betty, derailing his focus. But he quickly snaped out of it, and minded the task at hand. Bit had heard the rumor that there were artifical dragons in Punk Hazard, so he took the liberty to verify it with his own cyborg eyes.

Handling the helm of his personal boat, he managed to dock on the freezing NorthWest side of the island, he unfolded the sail and lowered the anchor. Grabbed his sword and Dials and descended from the boat, setting foot in the mythical island of Ice and Magma.
    umhliXA.png

(Alright now, where could i be finding myself a Dragon?) Bit wondered as he started walking the icy grounds.

@God_Usopun

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Luffy. and Hakipotence like this.
  2. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    Name: Number X
    A.K.A: "Gunslinger X"
    Race: Human
    Height: 6'1
    Affiliation: Pirate
    Catch phrase: Keikaku doori

Stats:

Level 30
    30 x 5 = 150
    Strength: 1+6=7
    Speed: 44+6=50
    50x2=100
    -Reaction:50
    -Movement:50
    Vitality:20+15=35
    35x2=70
    -Durability:35
    -Stamina:35
    Mind:35
    35x2=70
    -Medicine:26
    -Science:44
    Martial Arts: 50
    50x2=100
    -Gunslinging: 50
    -Sniping: 50
    Narrative
    Speech
    Thought
    Action

On his way to meet with the members of his crew "The Backyard Pirates", after he was done with learning the art of science to make his own special bullets in the New World, X landed on a Strange Island. On one side was mountains of ice and snow, on the other one there was mountains of what looked like lava. He fell asleep during his trip and when he woke up his sailboat was right in the center of the island.
    "Now look at that. How did I end up here again?"
    He got off the boat and decided to follow the flow of the water to see if it lead to the ocean. He started walking North from his position.

Hakipotence and Dabit like this.
  3. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    "Incredible" Iron Dabit was amazed by the division of the Punk Hazard island, it being half ice and half fire was surely a sight to see, as the revolutionary walked along the shore of the divisive river.

He planned on tracking his target: "Dragons should be all around the island, im not sure if they hydrate, but most lifeforms do. So following this river might lead me to a target."

Dabit kept walking on the icy side of the river, until he saw the silhouette of a man coming from the distance, wearing a big hat and big guns. Bit froze for a moment, he thought the island was deserted. So he quickly dived behind some big ice rocky formations, and hoped the man hadn´t noticed his presence. He needed a plan of action:

(Who might this man be? is he warden of the island? he won´t like me coming in here and taking some dragons... or perhaps he is also on the hunt... In any case, he seems like a dangerous person, i might have to take him out)

Dabit turned around, and slowly peeked over the icy rock he was hiding from, to check if the man was still coming his way

@God_Usopun

Luffy. likes this.
  4. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    As he was walking he saw a shadow moving quickly and disappear behind a rocky ice far from where he was.
    "Looks like someone else is here too. Maybe he knows the way to the ocean."
    He started to walk towards the rocky ice to go ask the man his way.

Luffy. and Dabit like this.
  5. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    As Dabit peeked over the ice rock, he noticed the man was coming his way, he cursed the hour:
    (Damm it, he saw me, is he going to shoot me? Well, im not one to die as a coward, hiding in here)

Bit stood up, and decided to confront the man, unsheating his sword, he pointed it´s blade towards the man with the hat, and he made his query heard:
    "You there, halt! What´s your business with me? Why are you coming towards me? You´re an assasin aren´t ya? Who are you? Speak"

About 20 meters of distance between the men, but Bit knew those guns weren´t just for show, so he kept his blade pointed towards the man, gripping tightly in the handle and keeping a defensive stance.

Luffy. likes this.
  6. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    X was a very cautious man. You could even say he was overly cautious about anything. He would kill a bird just to have a better hearing of his surrounding. As he walked towards the man hiding, his intention were to ask for his way. But when he was about 20 meter from him, the man stood up and unsheathe his sword. Surprised, X reacted before thinking. Meaning as his nickname says 'Gunslinger X' he drew his flintlock and fired at the man at a terrifying speed. That was the legendary Quick draw aka Fast draw.

@Dabit

Dabit and Luffy. like this.
  7. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    (Shit!! Definitively an assasin) Dabit cursed the moment as he attempted to block the bullets, but the speed on the man´s draw was so fast, he couldn´t avoid getting hit on his armor platted chest. The sting from the bullet piercing his plating heated the metal, creating a very irritating burn feel.

"So, you´re not one for words huh? Maybe this will make you talk, or at least, cough"

The beat grabbed his poison filled flavor dial, activated it and threw it at his opponent, creating a toxic purple cloud around the man.
    Flavor Dial = Requires 11 Mastery. Allows the user to store smoke or poison gas(requires medicine). Mastery/10=Bursts it can release.

Poison Level= 21-40 Medicine Mastery: Allows for the use of poison that slowly drains the target's energy.

God_Maggi and Luffy. like this.
  8. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    X looked at the man talking silently. He was already planning his next move since he didn't die from the first shot.
    " I should ask him now...maybe?"
    He did not have a chance to try to explain himself that the man threw something at him.
    "Hm?" Thought X before the dial started to create a purple cloud of gaz. As a scientist himself he knew that this cloud was probably poison. He then held his breath and left the smoke grow big enough to hide him from his opponent before dashing towards him to close the distance between them. While running he pulled his second flintlock out. When he was about five meters near his opponent he stopped running abruptly and started to slide sideways on the snow. He crossed his arms and fired one time.

It's a 2 parts attack but I'll let you react to the first part and judge if the second one can happen what do think

9. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    As Dabit saw the man coming out of the cloud of purple smoke, he knew his poison attempt had failed so he got ready to use a more powerful move.
    Iron Dabit grabbed his Heat Dial, and activated it on his own sword, heating the blade into a hot fire glowing red.
    Heat Dial= Requires 21 Mastery. Allow the user to store heat. Mastery/10= number of turns it can be activated for. Destructive potency rank: B
    [​IMG]
    Mastery 31= Activation for 3 turns

Bit tried to block the hit, but the speed of the bullet fired from the flintlock pistol was superior to his own movement speed, hence, the bullet impacted on his abdominal armor plating, he felt the sting from the bullet burning on his belly. But his gut was hard enough to take the hit for the moment, so Dabit held on, and as he saw the man sliding towards him, Dabit slashed his sword from bellow in an upward direction, expecting to hit the sliding man directlty as he came.

[​IMG]

10. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    Dodging in that position was impossible as well as stopping. But that was not going to stop him. X has been in situations worse than the one he was facing. Knowing his own limit, he knew that he could not stop that blow. So he decided to deflect it. Thanks to his incredible speed and reaction, he managed to put one of his gun on the side of the blade to change it's trajectory slightly to left enough to cut X hat .
    [​IMG]
    He followed with placing bullet in the shoulder of the arm holding the blade.
    They were now face to face.

Dabit and Luffy. like this.
  11. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The bullet got into Bit´s shoulder, were no armor plating protected his skin, forcing him to lower his sword. Blood splattered the area, but the man was durable enough to hold himself for the moment.

Standing face to face against his opponent, Iron Dabit realized he wasn´t as fast as that man, he would have to rely on his strengh and gadgets to get out of this one alive.
    (if i do a pin point attack he might be able to dodge it, instead, i gotta cover more area with my attack, luckily my heat is still on)

Gripping his heat sword tightly, Dabit performed a 360 horizontal slash, spining around with his sword held at abdominal level

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    Luffy. likes this.
  12. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    Jumping back to dodge would be the best way to react to this attack. But X had another idea.
    He shot his opponent right ankle while this one was in the process of spinning. Cutting his enemy momentum and forcing him to lower his swing further down. Enough for X to jump over and avoid it.
    @Dabit

13. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The spining movement from Dabit´s previous attack worked in his favor. The armor plating on his right foot was able to deflect the bullet, thus avoided it from penetrating the revolutionary´s flesh.
    As the Gunslinger jumped over, Iron Dabit had an quick reflex idea: (The opponent is fast on his speed, but on the air, were he has no leverage, his movement speed should be neutralized!)

Dabit lifted his still red glowing heat sword above shoulder level. The dial power was just about to run out so this was his last chance to exploit the heat sword. By continuing the spining momentum from his previuos movement, he performed a circular sword swing, launching a heated air projectile that spiraled towards the jumping man.
    (三十六煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Sanjūroku Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 36 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. To initiate it, the user first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Facing an opponent like he never had before, the Beat felt his battle spirit flowing, the thrive for the battle made his blood pump faster and the inspiration followed thru. His den den mushi played a battle song as Dabit addressed the misterious man while launching his attack:
    "You my be quick,
    but i got my trick,
    let´s see you cheat,
    my iron heat!
    Prepare to bleed,
    Mr. Bullet speed
    ."

Luffy. likes this.
  14. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    X could not stop his body from jumping as it was too late when he saw the sword shift upward. He decided to get serious from now on. He grabbed his Remington Creedmoor long range rifle planted it in the ground at a speed that even human eyes could not follow. He used it as a support to push his body leftwards and dodge the air bullet, spinning his body like a whirlwind. To land on his feets, one hand touching the ground and the body leaning down. He straightened his posture and looked at his opponent while smiling.

Dabit likes this.
  15. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    "Buakaka!! You speedy iaro"

Dabit gave his opponent a look, he didn´t understood why the man in front of him wouldn´t say a word, just attacked him from the start, he thought (An assassin maybe... sent to kill me? But why? i don´t even have a Bounty, there´s bigger fish to fry than me, to be honest, i on´t even want to know)

Bit sheathed his sword back in, with his movement ending with a "zing" sound effect. He felt he was talking alone, yet he relied anyway:
    "I don´t know who you are, but people call me Iron Dabit... I don´t know what your beef with me is but it´s gonna cost you"

Since trying to corner the enemy didn´t work, Dabit went for an AoE attack. Making use of his cyborg destrutive adaptations, he deployed the M203 Grenade Launcher, sending a grenade at the smiling opponent, Bit had decided to wipe that smile off.

M203 Grenade Launcher, 1 magazine use. DPR C

But Dabit knew the explosion could backfire on him, so he dived past the ice formation he used before to hide. As the explosion boomed, the ice from the floor began shattering.

16. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    Seeing the launcher armed, X dashed towards his opponent. And by leaning his body a bit to left he managed to avoid the grenade and with a front flip he landed crouched behind the rocky formation. He was next to his opponent. With a quick movement, he pulled out his knife and stabbed his right hand when the explosion went off.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  17. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Iron Dabit´s hand armor plating sparked once more, as the knife´s blade was about to come into contact with Dabit´s hands, he deflected the attack by twisting his hand, thus impeding the blade from penetrating his skin.

At the same time, meanwhile Dabit directed the opponent´s attentions towards his right hand, with his other hand, Bit quickly grabbed his Flame Dial, and directed it towards his enemy´s face and activated it, unleashing a flame bust at the opponent.
    Flame Dial
    Requires 31 Mastery
    Allows the user to store fire. Mastery/10= is the amount of attacks the user can store. Each attack is a cone attack with destructive rank: B

Activation for 1 turn

As the flame burned hotter and hotter, the beat´s musical den den mushi kept playing it´s tune, so he eaggerly directed another rhyme for his opponent
    "You got lighter feet,
    but you´ll face defeat.
    time to feel the dire,
    Of the cyborg fire!"

The icy foothold started to shatter because of the dammage from the grenade and now the heat from the flame Dial. As both men fought each other, they couldn´t realize the ground ice began to melt and break.

18. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    X failed to get rid of his enemy's hand and the frustration from so many failures pushed him to the extreme decision to finally use it.
    Performing a forward roll as a follow up of his attack he managed to avoid the flames. Taking advantage of the snow he slide on his knees and make a beautiful arc of circle. Facing his opponent now he extend both of his arms holding guns horizontally with a perfect symmetry and scream
    "Prayer to the father: supplicium tempore "

Play time was over. His gun were reloaded with incendiary bullets. Scarlett rain was going to be unleashed soon.
    Incendiary bullet: DPR C

The song playing suddenly changed

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  19. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    As the oponent rolled away from Dabit, he noticed his oponent loading his weapon and doing a sort of warcry
    "Well at least now i know that im not dealing with a mute person, i was really starting to believe that. Buakakaka." Even though his taunts hadn´t had any effect for the moment, Bit kept on the taunting strategy. Hopefully the psicological pressure would play in his favor. If not, the he would keep doing it anyway, it wasn´t Dabit´s style to fight in silence.

Realizing the oponent was getting ready for his next move, which might be destructive, Iron Dabit knew he needed a plan. (He is going to attack, those don´t seem like normal bullets, like they won´t simply bounce off my armor so easily. This icy rock i was using as cover is useless now, the grenade and the flame dial pretty much turned it into a bump. The ice im stepping on is thining, probably won´t hold much. So my only option is to move out)

Dabit broke into a sprint in the opposite direction, looking for better cover. But as the cyborg pressed his iron feet to the ground, the ice gave in, creating a 1.5 meter diameter hole. He had to jump, barely avoiding the frezzing water underneath him. After jumping away, the revolutionary dived into another ice formation, around 1 meter tall. (Good, i made it to a new cover in one piece, think Bit think, we need to counter this guy)

As the tune playing on the den den mushi switched, the Beat was amuzed, his blood was pumping and he referenced the adversary from that tiny ice formation. The song was familiar to him, cause it was a war song for the gods.
    "Bullets are dangerous,
    It's making me anxious.
    We're stepping thin ice,
    but that won't suffice,
    Im gonna kill you twice."

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  20. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    X was on his knees when he saw his opponent sprint with all his might to hide behind another ice formation. He laughed at how coward was his opponent. It looked like he ran out of ideas and was just trying to escape his fate. X stood up, and he walked quietly to his Remington Creedmoor long range rifle that he dropped a few moves ago. He was whistling as he loaded it with incendiary bullets.
    The sound on the background suddenly changed.

Dabit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice