Future Arcs & Events If the fight for w.s.s. is decided in one move

Discussion in 'General One Piece Discussion' started by Xatch, Mar 17, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Would you be upset if the final fight for the World Strongest Swordsman was just one move?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, as long as we get to see both swordsman abilities before

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Without a doubt one of the most anticipated fights in One Piece is the fight that will decide who is the Worlds Strongest Swordsman.

I'm not here to speculate who Zoro's opponent will be to claim such a title(Mihawk, Shilew, or an unknown like samurai ghandi the elder star)

What I want to know is would you be disappointed if one of the most anticipated fights in the potential 30 years of One Piece was just one move?
    [​IMG]
    (Mind you we will have already seen all Zoro is capable of, and we would also have had a better showcase of whomever is the W.S.S. is and what they are capable of as well, as to not have the experience cheapened, it's just that the actual clash for the title is just one move)

Does that make the title greater or cheapen it?

Discuss....

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  2. Captain_BreLion

Captain_BreLion

Bounty Points:
    A real sword fight would go down the same way, 1 move, so I’m all for it. Especially if we’ve already seen what they both have to offer!

Xatch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice