Discussion I wanna start this anime/manga

Discussion in 'Shokugeki No Soma' started by The Curly Haired Ninja, Jul 19, 2018.

Share This Page

?

How good is this series

1. Amazing

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Alright

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Good

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Meh

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. Lame

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Hate it

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    You are really in the dark bud
    Are Soma & Erina boy & girl friend? No.
    Does Soma have any romantic feelings fuh Erina that is canon? No. He not so dense but he focus on his cooking, romance later.
    Does Erina like Soma? Maybe but she hasn't express her feeling to him yet.
    Asahi just want Erina per to say as a trophy wife. Not in a romantic sense

So it can't be NTR

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  2. clouded

clouded

Bounty Points:
    Since I haven't read it I don't much of what is going on, but I can say that to me as an observer it gives off that NTR vibes they don't necessarily have to be in a relationship just them having a close relationship excluding familiar relationship is enough for me to called it NTR and the mangaka probably introduced it just to diss the fan more precisely the somaxerina shippers. Most importantly he got his god tongue stolen from him im pretty sure he feel NTR-ed by now.
    Erina shouldn't have accepted his condition of her marrying him if he wins, I hate damsel in distress especially when the female is portrayed as a tough strong willed girl. This is just my opinion as an observer

3. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    This is why its important to know what you reading than making assumptions.
    Actually the author brought in this character to make Sorina even stronger although it is not good at all imho.
    Erina isnt a damsel, the person gave her choice to fight to win or lose.

4. clouded

clouded

Bounty Points:
    I frequently visit the SnS thread on animesuki. Can't he have made their relationship stronger without introducing NTR as a catalyst to further progress their relationship, if their relationship will even progress, these kinds of silly plot greatly annoyed me, they're there for, as I've mentioned to further their relationship, for drama sake, because it's the author fetish, to piss the fan of certain ships and im pretty sure the mangaka knows that NTR is a very controversial topics and he's probably using it to garner attention.

She was kidnapped for Christ sake, and even if she was given a choice, she has no obligations to accept his condition to marry him, she could just walk back home.

5. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    I not really sure its pissing off the sorina fanbase. It just annoying how Asahi just pop out of no where. Tbe Sorina fanbase on reddit are still going strong, posting their fan art or whatever.

Erina is very prideful, she is the Queen/director of Totsuki and Asahi insult her home. So in a world where food is power... Erina gonna teach Asahi a dear lesson or better yet Soma will.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice