I Have Something You All Need

Discussion in 'The Central Hub' started by Defecting Engineer, Aug 22, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:

We don't threaten, we protect! We have protected millions of lives around the world and we are more than honored to work with you. The Revolutionary Army has bases around the world, like I said and we have the strongest force in the world that rivals the world itself.

With hundreds of island that we freed we have more than enough peaceful, quiet and beautiful places for you and your family to live! We can guarantee you enough money and resources to continue your research. These areas are safe from Pirate killers and Marine dogs and all that stands there is the righteous flag of Freedom!

Bhaije likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    *gets serious* You brat. You're just like all those idiots. You think the actions of a few label the rest of us. Do you even know how vast the sea is. We've spent our lives with it. In our adventures we've come across many who'd give up their lives to protect what's precious to them, and it's not exactly gold or treasure or anything valuable like that. Sure, we have met the pirates you talk about. And let's just say we never saw eye to eye, but don't put us together with those scum who have forgotten how to chase their dreams and live off other people's misery. If you'd recall, the Rookie Monkey D. Luffy freed the slaves from Fishman Island. WhiteBeard protected that island and so many other towns from your definition of Pirates. You think Pirates like us can't defend a single family? Naïve is what you are.

Bhaije likes this.
  3. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:
    The Pirates have revealed their true nature. They can't control their anger, how do you expect to be safe with them, and more how can you entrust your family with them?

The Revolutionaries are a huge association with laws of our own, once you're in our care we will protect you with our lives! We will provide you and your family with a safe area in a stable, free country. We can guarantee your safety because we make the shots here. The Marines are under orders from the World Nobles and Goroesi and the Pirates don't have any laws and have no control system!

Bhaije likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Indeed, we have no laws. Thus we can protect what we want to no matter how impossible it is or what the consequences are. We don't have to answer to any "higher ups" or always keep ourselves hidden from the world. We can be open about it.

If he were to join us and we hide him, the world will know. And rather than looking for him, they'll try to get it out of us. So basically, we're offering to get the Government of Munphis off his back and become wanted ourselves.

Bhaije likes this.
  5. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    I know how you feel I used to believe pirates were like that as well. But then I met a crew of adventurous men of the sea and well they changed my mind completely. Pirates like Marines and Revolutionaries are all human. And as humans there are good ones and bad ones. When a person is given freedom it is there choice to do with it as they wish. We could pillage and plunder...But that doesn't make us men/women...Living everyday without regret and seeking a way to live happy with yourself and others around you...I believe that is what makes us strong. Because we can smile without guilt we can live each day with pride. Why soil it by hurting others? The pirates on our crew only battle those who try to take our freedom, our dreams, and our friends away from us, who try to destroy all we love and hold dear. Our cannons aim at the corrupt government trying to take all that is precious to us. They burnt islands to the ground, enslaved many innocence, and killed many of our fellow pirates! You hear more about pirate attacks because the government paints a red target on our backs to be shunned and hated by the world. But no matter what happens we stand tall and fight back at those who abuse the power they've been given. Akainu kills his own men, encouraging men with families to continue fighting even when the fight is won. He craves blood and nothing else. With him leading the marines you will be no safer than the marines he killed for thinking twice about his orders. If it weren't for Red Haired Shanks, a pirate, the war would have continued until both sides were dead. A war that could have been avoided had they not made everything public. But they wanted Whitebeard a man who kept many islands safe with his name were attacked after he died. Not only that they wanted to show the world that they were heros killing outlaws but they only ended up losing so many brave men...and for what? Two pirate heads? What is the point in that? All those lives lost and for what? His so called justice? You speak of us killing citizens what of the buster call? There is no justice in that...only death...As for the Revolutionaries...They have an aggressive way of handling everything. Sure they help many slaves find freedom. But they also start civil wars and riots and look what kind of trouble that caused? Not that I have anything against the revolutionaries. I just wouldn't want to get caught up in all the chaos and civil disputes they cause. As a pirate the only thing we ask is that you be a loyal friend and we will protect you. Loyalty is the big thing...and you can't go around hurting our friends...we don't like that. Freedom is our only rule.

Defecting Engineer, Bhaije and Rex like this.
  6. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:
    @Defecting Engineer
    The Pirates live a care free lifestyle, they could never guarantee the safety of your family or yourself in that case. Their adventures are far too dangerous. You will be constantly attacked by Marines and other pirates and faced with the wrath of the Grand Line and the New World.

You want the safety of your family? We got that!
    You want the safety of yourself? We got that!
    You want a peaceful life away from trouble? We got that!

We are an independent organization, we are not under anybodies control and we do what we want to do. It's the best of the Marines and the Pirates combined.

Bhaije and Defecting Engineer like this.
  7. Defecting Engineer

Defecting Engineer

Bounty Points:
    Hmm... I've been thinking a lot after reading your messages... the Pirates have a point and @Asya has put it very well for me to understand...

The Marines have a chain of command, they can only disobey their superiors to an extent, The Revolutionaries also have a chain of command, and would be forced to execute any order given by their superiors.. and currently the only direct superior I am speaking to is @Rex, the captain of the Pirates. Haven't heard a word from Fleet Admiral @Ruffeh and Boss @Bluue, which doesn't give me that much confidence... I need the absolute word of the highest authority available.

The pirates have won my heart, and they are right, if I am running away from the law and government, who better than Pirates to trust? I shall still think over it, because it's a decision that could make my life better or end it, but currently the pirates have my trust the most.

Asya, Rex and Bhaije like this.
  8. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:
    I thought you were interested in the safety of your family? Like I said, if you go with the Pirates you will always be in danger, not just you, but your family too! The Pirates have no organization, they have no hide outs or much allies! They are traveling thieves that ransack villages. Is that a life you want you and your family to live? Can they bare the burden of the sea with pirates?!

Pirates can betray you at any time they want, they aren't bound by anything. We have saved hundreds of thousands of people around the world and we are always supporting them. Our boss Monkey D Dragon is a fair man that has personally saved thousands of lives from Pirates and Marines. Leading them to a life of honour and dignity to fight for true freedom? We have the power to defend the cause we are fighting for and many Kingdoms are supporting us! We can provide you with everything you need for you and your family!

Bhaije likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Who said we don't have hideouts?! :eek: Even though we spend most of our time on the sea we do have our safe spots. Like our hometowns and such. We like to make friends where ever we drop anchor!

And like I said before, we keep our word. Heh, though we don't have an organized nature, I'll admit that much ^^'

Bhaije likes this.
  10. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    I apology for not contacting you earlier because I thought you would trust an admirals word.

As the Fleet admiral of the marine I ensure you that by coming with us I will be able to protect you and those who you hold dear from any threat.

Not only that, you will also be provided with enough funds so you can continue your research and have access to the latest of everything - you will even get support and help from the sharpest brains in the world.

By coming to us Marines, not only will you and your family be in safety but also you will be able to live with your conscience that the research you're doing will not be used in any way to hurt innocent people.

There is no one above me in the chain of command so you can trust my words.

Bhaije likes this.
  11. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:
    The Marines have to do anything that is told to them by the Celestial Dragons and the Gorosei. Their orders are to capture you as you are a threat! They are the one's causing chaos in Munphis. How could you trust them again?

Bhaije likes this.
  12. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    @Defecting Engineer As much as I hate to admit it, I agree with the Revolutionary. Marines will do anything for those spoiled rotten Celestial Dragons. I laughed my ass off and cheered when I heard Monkey D Luffy slugged one of them. :rofl: In the end, no matter how many sweet words and promises the Marines make they would lie through their teeth to get something they want. And when they're through with you they'll either toss you aside or through you in prison...It's sad that many marines recruits are genuinely good...But when they cling so strong to their code of always following orders no matter what...even if it hurts people...even if innocents get hurt....Who we they say is the enemy is the enemy even if it's a child. It's sad...so so sad...If only going into it young marines would know about this...They might have chosen not to join at all...Or maybe some would have even become pirates...

Bhaije and Rex like this.
  13. Blue

Blue

Bounty Points:

Sorry my dear comrade for not speaking to you personallybut i thought my crew could handle this and would deal withyou later but if this is what it takes then this is what i have to do.
    If its true that you want to split and join hands with a side why not go with the once that already go against the system and uou and i could become great partners in this and anything thst comes from now on

Bhaije and Rex like this.
  14. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Hi! Mr. @Defecting Engineer
    we haven't met so let me give you cookies from our faction*throw some bag of cookies*and introduce myself.

i'm Vice admiral Saiken, you already know why i'm here.
    as a marine officer. this only what i want to say, Don't trust words, Trust action.
    if you get what i mean, you should know which one of us you'll join ..choose where should you feels right,feel safe and who can provide you what you need. we don't force you to trust us ,but we will ensure what you request if you sided with us..

thanks for hearing me out..

Bhaije, Rex and Divvens like this.
  15. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Funny how the leaders show up AFTER the guy specifically said he wants the highest authority available :rofl:

Greetings @Ruffeh and @Bluue! How are ya guys? :p Long time no see!

Bhaije likes this.
  16. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    @Defecting Engineer, I wish to tell you that all those Pirates and Revolutionaries.. are still green, rookies so to say. They only know the Marines of paradise, who listen to the higher ups. We are hardened veterans of the New World. We know that we can only trust our Fleet Admiral @Ruffeh, and no one above him has something to say about our unit. Any words of them telling we are dogs of the Celestial Dragons is because they are unknown of the real world. The pirates will get caught by Marines eventualy since they are wanted, making you an even higher value target for the Celestial Dragons, making you fear your life even more, and if you side with the Revolutionaries you will never see the light of day again, because they will use you to build weapons to fight the world.

Rex, Bhaije, Divvens and 1 other person like this.
  17. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    Ah marine...you think you know of hardships but in truth you know nothing...As it so happens I HAVE seen the New World but also I have seen how Doflamingo that wretched Shichibukai under your employ gets treated like a king as he runs illegal experiments on children. (Or so I have heard.) He ALSO uses his own citizens as toys to play his sick twisted games with. He it your responsibility is he not? Though there ARE Shichibukai that are by no means bad men, (or women) No amount of explanation will explain why you've let that man wreak havoc drugging innocent kids instead of I don't know...DOING YOUR JOB!!! That man still calls himself a pirate... and yet you let him one of the WORST men to sail the sea, do whatever he wants JUST so he can show up every now and again on occasion. You'd think after all the crap he's pulled you'd tighten your leash, but no. Honestly if The Strawhat Alliance wasn't there at this exact moment I would almost be worried. Just because we're rivals doesn't mean I don't think their good men. In fact I'd like to think we resemble that group of individuals. We may not be as unorthodox or crazy but we became pirates for very similar reasons and though your world government sees us as flies to be stepped on we will face the world and greet it with a DON!!!

Rex and Bhaije like this.
  18. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:
    Marines, he is a bridge engineer, not a bomber. Not even knowing that, tsk tsk. Also the era's have changed. Your hardened men have retired into their homes and what remain are brats with too much power! The anarchy of marines forbid them from disobeying the Celestial Dragons and the Gorosei. Not even their Fleet Admiral can disobey them, as seen after Marineford.

@Defecting Engineer The highest rank in the Revolutionaries, despite busy has come to talk to you personally too. We guarantee the safety of your family and yourself in a stable, honorable kingdom of your choice. Don't you want real freedom?

Rex and Bhaije like this.
  19. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

LOL how come you heard that, but not heard what we said.
    we said in this fight, we Don't need pirates! Our F. admiral already said we Don't hire pirates.... and yeah flamingo is the worst just like all pirates.

Bhaije and simovich like this.
  20. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    Did you see it, or did you hear it ?, how can your words be trusted if you just go on rumors. Believing Marines can't disobey the Celestial Dragons only proves more that you are still a rookie. We know Don Flamingo is a bad person, though his ties with the Celestial Dragons makes him immune to anything on top of that he is a Shichibukai for life, i can tell you that for sure, so you don't have to live your live by rumors and what elderly people in Paradise tell you. Above all Don Flamingo is still a pirate.

Who ever said he was a bridge builder, how can a bridge builder be wanted lol. you make me laugh Revolutionairy. Also it seems your Boss doesn't think his underlings are capable of persuading the Chief engineer.
    The only thing is see here are two party's teaming on the Marines because they can't handle it themselves.
    @Defecting Engineer do you wish to be siding with those who are still rookies, and try to mask what you are capable of, and easily provoked by others?

Bhaije likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice