I Have Something You All Need

Discussion in 'The Central Hub' started by Defecting Engineer, Aug 22, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defecting Engineer

Defecting Engineer

Bounty Points:
    I used to work for the Munphis Sea Water Treatment facility, used to because today I've decided that I shall betray my country as I don't see us going anywhere with the current governing body...

I held the rank of the Chief Engineer, as such I have something you all need, the blueprints of the advanced machinery. I am willing to give it if you can win my trust, contact me here and no where else, the Munphis Government is looking out for me since they don't want the blueprints to be leaked...

4Foot, AaronC, Anthony, Araxor, Asya, Bhaije, BlackChaosNL, Blader3000, Bluesh, Bluue, Brandon, Captain Obvious, chopper666, Davido, Elf, Empirio Sovrano, hedgehog3000, Illidyn, Iter_Impius, Jace, Javiermark, Jidee, Kuro, kurumu-chan, MDN, Micky, Morpheus, natassa, pentawer, Pirate King, Portugas-D-Nik, Ratchet, Rex, Riley Escobar, Ruffeh, Rupivens, Saiken, Sengoku, simovich, SwordsmanOri, Thousand-Sunny™, Twelve, UchaNekome, Vihyungrang

Bhaije likes this.
  2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
  3. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    Hey Chief. You can count on us Marines, we will protect you, provide you with great facilities to work on whatever you want. You can get anything you want, you will live like royalty when under the protection of us Marines.

If you wish anything more just ask the favor and we will be there to help you out.

All this just for those blueprints. I'd call that a win-win for both of us.

Brandon, Bhaije and Divvens like this.
  4. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:
    Oh you sexy majestic human of the world~

I am here on behalf of the revolutionaries to tell you why you should give us the blueprints! Every revolutionary has a tragedy to tell, all caused by the World Government. The World Government disposes of human life and treats them like garbage! They ransack villages, kill children, women and elderly without a second thought. It is truly an age of despair and corruption. On Munphis itself, human life is being traded alongside common goods, what happened to dignity? What happened to honour? What happened to our humanity? The country is struggling, the people are dying, all while the marines are happily and without a care using OUR lands as a battleground. The leadership of Munphis is hopeless. They're dogs of the World Government and all they want is to stack money on the people's expenses.

We have come together to fight them. To get our rights, to protect human life and dignity. We will never give up and we shake this world to the core!! Help us in fighting the corruption, help us improve Munphis, help us save the people by giving us the blueprints!

5. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Hey Chief, ignore the Marines and Pirates as they will force you to do stuff against your will, however in the Revolutionaries we are aiming to change the whole world and will provide you with the state of the art facilities to work on your things to your hearts delight. Don't worry about anyone or anything as everything will be prepared for you as we Revolutionaries will help our own against people who appose our new revolution.

With both of us having the same dream of changing the world to some degree as you betrayed your country which "current governing body" didnt change, which must have been the Pirates or Marines interferences.

With us you'll be among us as we change the world for both of our intentions us to revolutionize the world and you can also achieve what you want as its a win win situation

Bhaije and Divvens like this.
  6. Defecting Engineer

Defecting Engineer

Bounty Points:
    Hello Honorable Marine,

Munphis has been caught in a battle between Pirates and Marines, the Marines here haven't done us much good and are to partially blame for the state we are in. Some Marines even take bribes from us innocent citizens to let us go around living our daily lives, I've seen some Marines even beat up citizens who don't pay up the bribe...

It's understandable that a few rotten apples always appear in a sack full of apples, but you gotta understand my situation, it's hard for me to trust someone very easily. The offer is tempting, because I know the Marines can provide me with everything, but I also have a fear that the Marines may arrest me after I hand over the blueprints as I am a wanted fugitive now.

Hello Brave Revolutionaries,

I've heard rumors that a few of you were in the country to help overthrow the government. This is the first time I'm hearing directly from you, I must inform you that many of the citizens are hoping for the Revolutionary Army to overthrow the Munphis Government for good, I want to trust you but I am paranoid... my life is on the line and let me be clear, I'm not patriotic, I'm just fed up that is all with my country. Are you sure you have enough forces to protect me from my government?

Iter_Impius, Bhaije and Char Aznable like this.
  7. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    You don't need to worry about your life as your life to us is very important and we have enough forces to make sure your dream becomes an reality in the making

Bhaije and Sengoku like this.
  8. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    Defecting Engineer.
    Chief I understand you consider that Marines could arrest you. Though as a matter of fact, we are a seperate unit from the Marines force. We act for the Marines, but with our own Code. since you oppose no threat and we don't see a reason to arrest you since you are branded dangerous because you exceed in your proffesion.
    We Marines stand for the protection of the innocent, since you are that innocent person we wish to take you in our ranks, giving you immunity from any arresting, and giving you the needs to help your country.

Iter_Impius and Bhaije like this.
  9. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:

You are a special factor that we respect. We are honored at your reply.

We will do everything humanly possible to give the people of Munphis the life they deserve of freedom, dignity and honour! We shall overthrow the corrupt government and spread the flag of freedom throughout the kingdom! And the same for you, with every last man here we will put our lives on the line for you. Our very commanders will come forth to protect you with their lives. You are an honourable person, who has been fed up with the corruption and the government.

Our system spans the whole world! We have many safe places around the world and flourishing businesses to help us and the people we free along with the strongest people in the world. If you give us the blueprints, this whole system, every single person will back you up and help you!

Bhaije and Char Aznable like this.
  10. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Greetings! Uhh... Join my crew! :D Forget about all the worries of Marine of Revolutionary and live out your days doing whatever you want :p I invite you board my ship in search for adventure! With your technical skills you can helps us overcome many obstacles, and we promise you protection as our nakama and the freedom to experiment however you want (ethically).

Though I won't make it out to be a garden of roses. Times do get tough, but we'll manage somehow. That's life at sea for ya ^^"

Bhaije likes this.
  11. Bhaije

Bhaije

Bounty Points:
    Defecting Engineer
    join us captain as we never betray our nakama and always trust them and as pirates brother we help each .... our enemy is the the Government its munphis or World its same cuz they are all of one kind to keep our freedom on see and to see a world free of Government we shell join together....

Rex likes this.
  12. Defecting Engineer

Defecting Engineer

Bounty Points:
    Do the Revolutionaries really have enough forces? :eek:
    How do you manage to keep hidden, hat's off!

Oh a separate unit, but you are still under the world governments command right? What if they order you to arrest me?

I... I do want to leave this country but becoming a pirate would ruin my future, I have a family whom I also want to keep safe I am not brave enough to go to the sea...!

Listen, everyone, I want safety for me and my family and I want to leave this island and go someplace else, somewhere where no one will know my past and I can live freely.

As of now it feels like the Marines are my safest bet, seeing that I also need refuge for my family and they have the resource to, but I cannot trust anyone yet!

Iter_Impius, Rex and Bhaije like this.
  13. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    Defecting Engineer
    I see you are forgetting the code we protect the innocent, we see no use in arresting you, even if it's an order from the higher ups. We know they are all just some old people who are afraid of everyone outside of their big palace, and anyone who his a master in something, let's say your engineering. must be disposed off.

We find that is a load of crap. So we won't harm you in any way, not even if it's ordered by the World Goverment. They can't touch you when under our protection.

Iter_Impius and Bhaije like this.
  14. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:
    Defecting Engineer mfw when I am skipped :
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 22, 2013 ---

Dear kind handsome smexy sir,

The Marines are the dogs of the World Government, they will do anything if asked to, they're goal is to capture you and they will use any method possible. They won't stop there. They will kill all your family and stop your bloodline, it will be a living hell.

We, the revolutionaries have bases all around the world and we have armies and power to rival the world itself! With our leader, Monkey D Dragon, we will protect you and your family and provide you a peaceful, happy life. We protect the weak and the innocent, while the Marines dispose of them like trash. After they get the blueprints they will throw you away. So far, we have saved millions of people around the world, countless kingdoms and nations. You're safe with us!

15. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    Defecting Engineer, it's seems that the revolutionaries seem to more afraid of then us, they threaten us, and threaten you. they are just saying that if you ignore their words, you wont be able to run, you will get hunted 24/7, and eventually caught and tortured till you give them what they want.

I wouldn't trust the revolutionaries if i was you :/. they just threaten everyone telling they will kill everyone if you don't side with them...
    i bet you won't even be able to sleep when they don't get what they want, but since they are afraid of us by calling us out. it seems you can be safe with us.

Iter_Impius, Bhaije and Javiermark like this.
  16. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:
    Defecting Engineer The Marines have assassination groups that can kill anyone they want. They're restless and serial killers, they have killed before and they won't hesitate to do it again. This time, on YOU.

BUT, fear not engineer, we are brave men with honour and dignity, we shall never sucumb to the Marines. Unlike those killing machines, the Marines, we value all life of ANY RACE! We want world equality and freedom for all.

We shall protect you with every ounce of strength we have, with our own sweat and blood!

Bhaije likes this.
  17. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    Defecting Engineer Please join us we will fight our hardest and never give up. Even though these Marines and Revolutionaries claim to make it worth your while. Marines are slaves of the World Government they are bound by law and will use any means necessary to make themselves look good in the eyes of the world even if it means ending millions of lives to do so. As for Revolutionaries they turn the world upside down wherever they go. They're always starting civil wars. Really would you want to get mixed up in all that? We Pirates however do what we want when we want! We party all the time and when we don't party or have feasts we go on adventures discovering the unknown places around the world! We raise our skull and crossbones as a sign of faith that we will fight together to keep our free wayward ways no matter what. So forget these troublesome idiots who are only in it for themselves and cause wars and uprisings wherever they go. Sail with us as we fight strong and live in happiness and freedom! That and we have a musician and cooks that make tasty food!

Bhaije likes this.
  18. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    All that plus, we guarantee your family's safety as well. We can pull a few favors from some town mayors and good people and they can look after your family for you. We do have friends in high places despite popular beliefs.

Like my crew mate said, if you want safety, the Marines are not a good choice for you since you ARE running away from the Government. They shall always know where you and your family are and if the Government decides it you will be murdered. Do you want that?! Join my crew, you basket :mad:

Bhaije likes this.
  19. Defecting Engineer

Defecting Engineer

Bounty Points:
    All these false promises, all these threats... I feel safe trusting no one.

Pirates? Are Pirates trying to guarantee my protection? PIRATES WHO KILLED COUNTLESS OF MY FELLOW CITIZENS? Really? And what's with those bloodline killing predictions the Revolutionaries are making...

This is all so arrrgh, I should have never done this, I've caused problems to my family as well. Currently the Marines are my safest bet but I'm also starting to trust the revolutionaries. But Pirates, come on pirates you expect me to trust MY SAFETY in your hands? You pirates who loot and murder so many innocents...

Bhaije likes this.
  20. Asya

Asya

Bounty Points:
    Hello there Defecting Engineer!
    Hmmm, I can see you're in quite a situation indeed.
    So if I get you well, you're betraying your government for you hope the current situation of your country to improve. In the same time you wish to leave this country, settle somewhere else and have your family protection guaranteed... I see.
    Well the thing is since you are selling out those blueprint that make the wealth of the ones currently governing, you obviously can't expect any unfeigned help from the marines. You'll remain a betrayer, 'a criminal' to them, because it's what their laws say in those cases. And you shouldn't hope them to try to see and understand any further than the rules. We pirates are very well aware of that. Actually who are pirates? you can see them as the people who refuse to put the rules and governments ABOVE justice and freedom.
    I can't deny some in our ranks may be bloody ones. But as you said yourself:
    You shouldn't distrust all of the pirates because some of us are what you wisely call rotten apples. Actually in this situation, we may be the better qualified to help you obtaining what you seek, a safe travel away for you and your family... since hey, aren't we the ones to constantly avoid and run away from the World Government? Many of us take a well deserved retirement once passed a certain age and tired of roaming the seas. We do know how to enable you to start a new life! and you certainly don't have to become a pirate to get that, we're always ready to fight for a good cause or for giving some troubles to the WG. :cool:

Also, at the moment your country is sinking into civil war because of an economic crisis due to the price of water. The way out of it is to give a fresh start to the economy of this island, and this can be done through trade. And the pirates are the very customers you can expect here on this island..! Not the marines who take your money to display around as in conquered territory and 'ensure' a protection you don't need (basically kicking out potential purchasers). Nor the revolutionaries, even though I praise their work and ethics, who still don't understand that there is no point in replacing a government by another since power (almost) always corrupt...

Still, the decision remains all yours. But I shall remind you the most obvious paths may not always be the safest ones, or what they seem to be... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice