Discussion HXH THEORY/THOUGHTS

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Speak123, Sep 26, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Speak123

Speak123

Bounty Points:
    Hey guys just wanted to share some theories/thoughts I have been having regarding about HXH

The World Map:

[​IMG]

As we know the world map of HxH looks like our own map of Earth but flipped upside down.

The world itself is composed of the ocean and the 6 Continents which look similar to those of the real world, but have different locations. The only two known continents known so far are the ‘Yorbian’ and the ‘Azian’ continents:

[​IMG]

There are 250 countries in the world, and in reality the world as the majority of the populous knows it is in fact in the middle of a great lake in the Dark Continent called ‘Lake Moebius’ :

[​IMG]

For the first part of this theory I will like to talk about Meteor City

Meteor City:

I will begin with Meteor City:
    [​IMG]

The City itself is rumoured to be at least 500 years old, [making it the oldest known city in the HxH world so far], and it was believed to have been founded by a ‘’Dictator’’ who wanted to separate the human race………separate from what?

Throughout the series we have been shown that MC, [Meteor City], is pretty much a dump for the ‘’civilized’’ side of the world’s population:

[​IMG]

However, before we go on please read the following from HxH Chapter 102 : Pages 11-12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The basic summary as you saw was the false imprisonment of a tramp who originated from MC, in response to his false imprisonment, 31 members of MC’s population carried out suicide attacks on those responsible, as retaliation.

This is quite strange for a place where survival is everything, and they are the so called bottom of the barrel, and as mentioned in the scan carries proof of the deep ties that each member of the City has for one another.

However the most puzzling thing about this all was the note left behind by the members of MC: ‘’"We accept everything. So don't take anything back".

It was a chilling warning from Meteor City against those who wrong those from Meteor City.

This leads me to the Phantom Troupe and the Kurta Clan Incident:

Interestingly enough his deep bond is also evident in the most famous ‘export’ from MC, the ‘Genei Ryodan’ aka The Phantom Troupe

As shown from all the members including the leader himself, who despite being a ruthless killer, has a genuine affection for his nakama, as he showed when he cried realising that one of his members would be killed upon reading his prophecy:

[​IMG]

That being said they also sent this message to the Mafia following Uvogins death at the hands of Kurapika:

[​IMG]

Interesting, however now that we know the above story regarding the Tramp who was wrongly imprisoned, we can see that vengeance is a strong motivator for those form Meteor City.

However now that we realise this, please cast your mind back to ‘’Kurapika’s Memories’’, [if you have not read it yet, I strongly suggest you do]

At the end of this sad backstory, we learn the news report describing the result of the attack by the Phantom Troupe on the Kurta Clan , please note the message they left behind:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That’s right it was another warning of vengeance.

This now raises a question, sure the Kurta Clan’s eyes were admired however they were known as ‘’Devils’’ and feared greatly by the outside world :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What would have made the Phantom Troupe seek out the Kurta Clan, and leave what is a clear note of vengeance on each body ?

Were they acting in response to an action of a member of the Kurta Clan?

That being said the Kurta clan, separated themselves from the rest of the world, [quite similar to how Metor City was established over 500 years ago], however where did they come from?
    Such ability is almost ‘’Abnormal’’ in a world far from normal.

Do you see where I am going with this?

Try looking at this picture:
    [​IMG]

See anything familiar?

How about now:

[​IMG]

That’s right I believe originally the Kurta were from the Dark Continent , and the reason why the Phantom Troupe killed them was due to an incident involving the Kurta and Meteor City
    The Kurta clan as I mentioned ‘removed’ themselves from society due to fear for the rest of the world persecuting them because of their eyes.

However were they persecuted purely due ‘racism’ If you will from non Kurta members? or was it based on a watered down history of violence stemming from their arrival from the Dark Continent?

I think the current arc will explain this more as we go on.

Also back to the actual ‘Kurta Clan Massacre’, another discussed possibility was the very random and strange appearance of the following person who was discovered by Kurapika and his close friend Pairo:

[​IMG]

Her name was Sheila, she was someone who was striving to become a Pro Hunter, and was discovered Injured by Kurapika and Pairo who nursed her back to health, and through her learnt the common language spoken throughout the world.

She left abruptly one day after recovering from whatever injuries she had, however she left behind a book which was written by ‘’D Hunter’’, a pro hunter who charted his journeys as a hunter:

[​IMG]

[side point but have you noticed how much Sheila and Pariston Hill resemble each other!?, it's pretty eerie, and was pointed out to me, however maybe purely coincidental :
    http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newsch777/imgs/6/f/6f023082-s.jpg ]

D Hunter?, a book detailing his journeys as a hunter? This sounds familiar could this have been an early draft, or first book written by the same man who wrote the following book:

[​IMG]

‘Journey To The New World’’ – that’s right, that book that was in Kurapika’s possession all those years ago may just have been written by Don Freecs
    Don Freecs, as we can clearly see is related to Ging and his son Gon Freecs, that being said, the book he had written Journey to the New World, was charting his travels to the Dark Continent over 300 years ago, and because of this book, many others attempted the same feat which resulted in the ‘’structure of the world’’ changing

Beyond and the Dark Continent:

I now move on to my next section: ‘’The V6’’ regarding the structure of the world

The V6, [originally known as the V5] are made up of the following nations:

1. Sahelta

2. Ochima

3. Minbo

4. Kukanyu

5. Begerose

6. Kakin

and are known as the world leaders of the HxH world.

These leading continents [Kakin exluded who was not a member at the time] established an agreement to never go to the Dark continent, this agreement was made over 200 years ago.

Prior to this agreement , exactly 100 years prior, a man actually ventured into the Dark Continent, yes Don Freeccs, Ging and Gon Freeccs ancestor, and the author of ‘’Journey to the New World’’:

http://i28.***************/hunter-x-hunter/344/hunter-x-hunter-5011125.jpg

Due to his discoveries, many ventures were made into the dark continent, all disastrous, leading to the agreement created by the V5 I mentioned earlier.

However in recent developments regarding Beyond Netero giving his services to Kakin to head the Dark Continent, he managed to play his hand well by manipulating the V5 into offering Kakin a seat in their council, so that they may ‘’Aid’’ the journey to the New World.

Let us focus on Beyond for a second

Beyond as we know as the son of Isaac Netero, however what is interesting is the following:

1. Isaac Netero’s unique Nen ability 100 Type Guanyin was based on the Chinese God of Mercy

2. Beyond Netero ‘s character design is based on the Chinese God of War:[​IMG]

This may be an indicator from Togashi to what kind of personality Beyond carries, albeit he looks like his father Isaac, and is already showing the reckless confidence with hidden intelligence behind his actions, just like his father, his ruthlessness may be on an entirely different scale[Another thing I noticed was the obvious large X scar on his face, being based on the God of War, will Beyond somehow lead to a situation where two very large groups of Hunters are pitted against one another? i.e. Hunter X [beyond] Hunter ]

All this may stem from the simple fact that everyone, [bar the few exceptions], are terrified of the Dark Continent, due to the following reasons:

1. The Extremely low survival rate of 0.04%
    2. The risk of adding to the already ‘’5 Great Calamities’’ that were released following previous expeditions:

A – The Plant Weapon Brion:

[​IMG]

B - The Gas Life Form AI:

[​IMG]

C - The Two Tailed Snake Hellbell:

[​IMG]

D – The Human Feeding Beast Papu:

[​IMG]

E – The Zobae Disease:

[​IMG]

This now leads me to focus on one of those calamities in particular:

The Gas Life Form AI:

[​IMG]

This particular Calamity was very interesting to me, and as the next part of this theory shows why

The AI and The Little Girl:

Long story short, I believe Alluka Zoldyck is a product of the Dark Continent .

I do believe genetically that Alluka herself [ I will refer to Alluka as a female yes lol], is a child of Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck.

However , I also believe ‘Nanika’ is the gas life form AI.

Bear with me and see the following:

[​IMG]

What you see there is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seems quite familiar to the end result of refusing Nanika’s requests right?

I know what you are thinking, sure Alluka is strange and the bodies described by Don Freecs in the dark continent, and the bodies found in the current world, AND the result of Nanika twisting ppl are al very similar, however how does this tie in with the Gas Life Forms.

From the Black aura emitted and completely different ‘’Being’’ Nanika, I speculate that she is currently possessed by one of this Gas Life Forms AI

It would match with what Silva said:

[​IMG]

However, how on earth would Alluka be exposed to something like that considering how secluded and protected the Zoldyck family is, unless someone brought it back?
    :

[​IMG]
    Yes, I believe Zigg Zoldyck, returned and died due to this Gas Life Form, and somehow through a course of events resulted in Alluka being ‘possessed’ by this being.

[a side point made to me by a friend is how Nanika says ‘’AYE’’ after accepting a wish request, in some translations this was written as ‘’AI’’ although this may be just coincidental]

That’s most of what I have so far, however I do have further thoughts on Gon, Ging Gon’s ‘Mother’ and Nen, however just don’t have the time to type it up.

Hope it’s been a fun read for you all

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. kira306

kira306

Bounty Points:
    Yes i was:)

3. KosGami

KosGami

Bounty Points:
    The AI/Nanika thing is something I have posted about if you want to read more.

4. Speak123

Speak123

Bounty Points:
    dunno why i haven't responded to your comments

thanks guys

5. Che1ck

Che1ck

Bounty Points:
    Wow, this theory actually seems legit. I can seriously see this all coming true. Although I seriously doubt Togashi is going to return anytime soon.

6. Caleb

Caleb

Bounty Points:
    this is so good i want to cry. i love reading stuff like this, continue making more please! :eek:

7. Gintoki

Gintoki

Bounty Points:
    This was a great read man! Idk why i haven't seen this thread before..
    Anyway, great job!

8. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Bounty Points:
    Wow, great job man!!
    One thing though: ABout Beyond being the God of War (symbolic). Wasn't Guan Yu a chinese General who was nicknamed the god of war? So he wasn't really a legit god or anything. I may be wrong about that but i think he was a real historical person unlike Guanyin, the godess of mercy.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2014 ---
    Man, all of this has so much potential. Togashi really has to get off his lazy ass.

9. TheCriticalLimit

TheCriticalLimit

Bounty Points:
    Great theories.

Alex-desu and Speak123 like this.
  10. Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Bounty Points:
    Love it

Speak123 likes this.
  11. Speak123

Speak123

Bounty Points:
    Thanks guys !!!!

Yh togashi does need to get off his ass and return to weekly jump !!

12. Jx5

Jx5

Bounty Points:
    Nice :D

Speak123 likes this.
  13. Speak123

Speak123

Bounty Points:

14. Ging D Freecss

Ging D Freecss

Bounty Points:
    Nice real nice. Reading this for my 3rd time and damn its enjoyable. Probably it makes it easier to dream

Speak123 likes this.
  15. Speak123

Speak123

Bounty Points:
    Thank you bro

And now the great man is BACK maybe some will come to fruition

16. -SHiCHiBUKAi-

-SHiCHiBUKAi-

Bounty Points:
    I live a good hxh theory.. nice job man. I'll keep this in mind when I read the new chapters

Speak123 likes this.
  17. Speak123

Speak123

Bounty Points:

Cheers

18. Ophiel D.Javan

Ophiel D.Javan

Bounty Points:
    gr8 work bro :)
    you can add gon too, tho it was kinda obvious for those of us who fallowed togashi's work like yu yu hakusho and (tokyo ghoul " just saying" )that gon is urameshi remodeled , while urameshi did venture into the demon world in our case the dark continent he found out that he's a descendant of a demon lord raizo so we'll probably have something similar for gon so i'm thinking :
    -don freecss married a royalty in the dark continent and gon will be just like urameshi.
    -his mother is a dark continent's elite fighter and ging brought him back from dark continent for safety
    -his mother is a regular human who ventured in the dark continent and we're having a scenario similar to ichigo's in the manga "bleach"
    in any case i'm beyond a doubt gon has some dark continent ties

Juwai D. Seele and Speak123 like this.
  19. Speak123

Speak123

Bounty Points:
    Most definitely, what adds to this Is how Gon is INCREDIBLY instinctive, and for the most part is correct , (you can also add Machi from the Spiders to this list)

& When Gon finally meets Ging he states the following:

[​IMG]

He mentions that rather than Father, he sees Ging as an 'Amazing Relative', now although Mito immediately responds on what most of us readers are thinking, Gon replies with ''I Guess''

This is clever writing by Togashi in my opinion to show the following:

A - Gon's natural instinct to Ging isn't that they are Father and Son, but do share ties

B - Gon does not believe initially that Ging's absence is the cause of this feeling , (hence his 'I Guess')

I do think Gon is Don Freeccss son, and most definitely has strong ties with the Dark Continent
    --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2016 ---
    I'm glad to see that, that Chrollo's ability of Sun & Moon is now connected to the Tramp incident I mentioned in my theory above :)

20. Ophiel D.Javan

Ophiel D.Javan

Bounty Points:
    yo i think i know who don freecss is :
    i was watching an old episode of togashi's older work yu yu hakusho when i stumbeled upon an interesting conversation between yusuke and his-father-ancestor- raizen:
    raizen laughing at yusuke after his match vs yomi and he said 2 things :
    - it's 300 too early
    -explore the demon world
    does it ring a bell? a guy has been exploring the dark content for the last 300 years and that's don freecss, what do u guys think of this?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    Juwai D. Seele and Speak123 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice