Discussion HxH DC Future: Let's pre- create the current arc from where Togashi left off!

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by TheAceofFuture, Oct 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. TheAceofFuture

TheAceofFuture

Bounty Points:
    Hey, Yo guys, HxH fan here ! Wanna discuss a whole lot of manga spoilers, doubts, theories, plot points, etc Hope all you guys fare good by befriending me and supporting my first ever theories by taking part in the discussion ! :D So let's start from zero... For guys who are new to HxH, a piece of base storyline for them:

Hunter x Hunter, written and illustrated as a manga by Yoshihiro Togashi (in short HxH), is a story about a 12 yr old boy named Gon Freecss who sets out on an extraordinary adventure to find his father, Ging Freecss, a HUNTER (elite members of humanity who have exceptional privileges, rights and capabilities) who abandoned him in Gon's childhood in the hands of his cousin Mito, to pursue his own interests and goals... As you know, this anime is praised very much for story and concept both by the fans and the critics, I'd like to recommend this must watch anime to everyone! So let's proceed further...!

WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:

We know that the anime series, being a masterpiece, was discontinued at episode 148 due to canon and commercial reasons...

So as far as we know, Gon meets his dad Ging at episode 148 in the anime and Ging talks about his own goals in life after being asked about by his son then both chatter and discuss about lots of things. While talking about himself, he tells about how The World Tree, the tallest natural structure in the world of height 1,784m was just a small young sapling which stopped growing due to insufficient nutrition and that the Chimera Ant species which they faced also were from the outside world, and then we get to see a one-shot peek of the Dark Continent (DC, as I'm gonna call it from here on) here as follows:

[​IMG]

The Dark continent... is a continent of dreams !

Lake Mobius:

[​IMG]

The above illustrations clearly states that the world where the entire human population lives is just a small mass (approx. 12.5% if we consider) of the total land area of the planetary map, situated in a lake called

Lake Mobius. With respect to the human world, lake Mobius is far bigger than the world ocean, surrounded by the huge and vast DC teeming with several magically evolved living species. It is also stated in the manga about the occurences of disasters written on ancient artifacts every time humanity tried to go to DC, an agreement made by V5 (the band of 5 world's most powerful countries, now V6 with Kakin included) to not go there 200 yrs ago, an official record book containing 149 attempted voyages remaining with the only returning of 28 survivors from 5 successful unofficial (i.e. not sanctioned by V6) voyages out of which only 3 people being able to return to their daily lives and sanity implying the rate of survival of humans to be merely 0.04% in the DC. At the end of these successful voyages, humanity brought back "THE 5 GREAT CALAMITIES" as a collateral damage for the exploration and retrieval of DC's natural resources for human benefits. Accordingly, these calamities were brought in the form of beasts and diseases as follows:

Apart from all this, the remarkable feat of all calamities were that they all were proclaimed to be ranked as A level threats being even more dangerous than the Chimera Ants which were ranked B level threat as a whole by Hunters Association, Chairman Netero and even Ging Freecss due to absence of any possible counter-measure against The Calamities. But now out of nowhere, Beyond Netero (self-introduced son of Chairman Isaac Netero) with help from King of Kakin declares the start of voyage to DC from Kakin. Furthermore, Beyond Netero encourages everyone to come to Kakin and join him on the voyage with his expedition team. With this, we also get to witness some side sub-plots of the arc viz. Kakin's Succession War and The Heavens Arena Floor Master deathmatch between Chrollo and Hisoka. So keeping the summary in mind here, following are the embedded theories which I want to impose, unanswered questions I want to ask, and discuss with you fanguys here...

THEORIES AND GUESSES:

1. INTRO. OF FAR STRONGER CHARACTERS:

First of all, let's discuss about the future of DC arc, as we know, up till now 5 voyages to DC have been successfully sailed by humanity with bringing up of 5 extremely dangerous "calamities". Even the Chimera Ant King, at his prime was ranked as a B level "threat" as the Rose bomb was effective against him and now, here they described the A level beasts as "Calamities" which clearly means that any human counter-measure or anyone as strong as Prime Netero against them wouldn't stand a chance of surviving in the DC implying calamities are practically inexorable for humans. Netero has stated that he went twice to DC in his youth with his son and some known friends like Zzigg Zoldyck and Linne Horsd'oeuvre and found inspiration for his power in there, still he could only become a C+ rank hunter (going with the threat level scale) so I'm guessing that there are 5 - 6 B-rank listed hunters present in Beyond's expedition team who should be potentially stronger than Prime Netero with Ging (being one of top 5 nen users, in ancestral relation with Don Freecss), Beyond (being the previous chairman of Hunters' Association and gone to DC before) and Pariston (having secretly planned his battle against the 5000 Nen using Chimera Ants on the grounds of DC casually) surely included in this list for the mission's success which is the securing and bringing of any one calamity or something new back to the human world.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 . ISN'T THERE SOMETHING FISHY IN THE CALAMITIES OF DC ?:

One possibility going on in my mind is that the creatures which are ranked A or B+ don't use Nen for survival in DC as you can't strike calamities using any Nen. Regarding the possibility, if the creatures of DC don't use Nen, but something more powerful and different then maybe after the introduction of "Nen" and "On", Togashi-san could have in store, an another third variant of Nen (as he separated the existence of 'spirit energy' and 'demon energy' in Yu Yu Hakusho) or a totally different energy concept with no conditions and limitations, exclusive to the B+ level creatures of DC. As we saw in CA arc, Prime Meruem and Netero were intentionally displayed as the strongest Nen (Meruem) and Hatsu (Netero) users, even Meruem too had two abilities whose Nen types are unknown namely his Aura Synthesis and Metamorphosis and then we get a surefire confirmation of this in the next arc, through the intro of totally different OP powers of Nanika. Similarly we've seen that the DC calamities don't possess Nen based abilities based on what little info we have on them so let's analyse how every calamity defies the rules of Nen:

1. ZOBAE DISEASE- It has a very high fatality rate. It is an unknown disease and there is no cure available of it yet. The victims of this disease develop greatly accelerated regeneration of body tissues and become self sustenant and thus apparently immortal giving it its name "The Immortality Disease". An only lone survivor of this disease, a hunter, gained the uncanny ability of living alone self-sufficiently becoming practically immune to death. Here, the virus of Zobae disease gave the power of indefinite self regeneration to the victim hunter. Every disease is caused by some foreign microbes who invade into the human body cells and disrupt the flow of life processes in human body. Although Nen reduces aging drastically but doesn't make someone immortal. This feat of immortality was certainly made possible by the Zobae virus using their own type of healing aura which is indefinite...! Obviously a feat which goes beyond the rules of Nen.

2. HELLBELL- It's a snake-like creature with two tails sprouting from its twisted neck, both being separated by a black 'bell-shaped' lump from which it is said to derive its name. In the manga, the description of this creature was given as "apparition of murder contagion two-tailed snake". As the name suggests, it certainly possesses an ability to infect its prey with contagious homicidal desire through its venom and maybe disappear like a ghost to avoid being killed by its victims. Furthermore, its testament of power was given when 99% people from Ochima Federation fell prey to it and left with only 11 survivors. If we look at its ability as Nen, and even consider that it compressed a massive amount of manipulative aura into its venom and injected it into the victim, then how can we define the contagion of homicidal desire which gets spread as a disease as aura should dissipate and lose its effect over time but it doesn't happen which is why this ability of Hellbell is something which goes beyond Nen.

3. PAP- Pap's appearance is still unknown, it's seen to be able to sprout feelers and insert them into skulls of target human victims. Its victims are shrunk to the size of dolls, and all have an antler sticking out of their head. In the past, it effortlessly decimated the expedition team of around 1000 people from Begerose leaving only 7 survivors. The creature's full title reads "pleasure and life exchanging human feeding beast Pap" and is said to be capable of taming humans. By guessing its full title, we can get a rough idea that this creature is able to shrink its victims' size by sucking their life energy and making them feel pleasure to do so. Again, if we relate shrinking of size to an advanced form of Transmutation, the main question still remains whether why the victims are made to feel pleasure to the extent where they can tamed and feed all their aura to the beast which absolutely is inexplicable through the concept of Nen.

4. AI- Little is known of Ai's appearance but it seems to be a gaseous life-form with limb-like appendages extending from it's main form. Its full title reads "The Gas life-form Ai, codependence of desire" and its name seems to derive from the sound it makes. In the past, Ai killed many hunters struggling against it by an unknown way cruel enough for the 3 left survivors to lose their sanity. Later, deadbodies of victims were found in the human world itself which were twisted into braided ropes supposedly done by Ai. Even with the little info we've got here, still it's safe to conclude that twisting opponents into ropes irrespective of range is surely not something we know as Nen.

5. BRION- Brion is a botanical weapon which appears as an enormous sphere on top of a human body, where the head should be. When the United States of Saherta sent its elite forces into a Dark Continent expedition, they met Brion, in a labyrinth of ruins of an ancient city, who guarded the ruins. In the past, Brion allegedly annihilated nearly all of Saherta's special forces in an instant, leaving only two survivors. So Brion wiped out a nation's elite forces in an instant inside a labyrinth, and if we consider Saherta is the counterpart of USA of our world then annihilating its elite forces is certainly very difficult. But even inside a labyrinth, Brion can nearly annihilate the elite forces of world's most powerful superpower nation in an instant. This is simply impossible, unbelievable and inexplicable through the use of Nen.

Therefore, every calamity has a power something beyond Nen is confirmed. For now, lets call this unknown power as "X-Nen" from now on. And similarly I also believe that if the person by the name Don Freecss who can arguably be considered the strongest character by far; had travelled DC 300 years ago (ranked as an A+ hunter by me); wrote the East edition travel guide of DC named "Journey to the New World" and is still alive exploring West DC:

[​IMG]

i) If Don has explored the east half of DC fully and is still alive exploring the west part in the past 300 years then he must know something or maybe even would've used X-Nen against the creatures (particularly, calamities) of DC in order to survive and explore them, he must've learned this X-Nen from other types of humans living in DC;

ii) It's also possible that Gon will somehow meet Don and get this X-Nen powers instead through training with him (if we take a notice of Togashi-san plotting such setting in Yu Yu Hakusho and considering the unpredictability of his writing skills), after a major event in the series will take place causing a timeskip to happen if we want the protagonist to become the strongest character of the series. (a side theory by user Speak123)

3. Alluka : Nanika x AI : Dark Continent

Lastly, I'd like to state a hyped-up theory about Killua's sister Alluka, who can grant any wish ordered by him without any backlash. We all know about her wish granting powers and as far as HxH goes in the anime Killua and Alluka form the strongest character duo so far as she can grant any wish using her another inner entity named "Nanika" , which is a calamity from DC currently possessing Alluka. Yes, you've heard it absolutely correct which can be true due to following reasons:

a) Nanika's appearance and destroying abilities being similar to the calamity "AI" in killing its victims by twisting them to ropes; Ai is a destroyer calamity so it gets weak and tired after healing anything and lastly both producing the sound "Ai" (although, it may be a coincidence);

b) Both Ai and Nanika use abilities far beyond the human capabilities, a possibility of these abilities being X-Nen based as I mentioned above. Its especially notable that not even The Zoldycks have claimed to have sensed Nen in Nanika's abilites:

[​IMG]

c) The cause of arrival of Nanika to human world might be connected to Zzigg Zoldyck's trip to DC with Isaac Netero, with him obliviously becoming the victim vessel of Ai while possibly after returning back from the trip. (another theory by Speak123)

Other things of significance can also be assumed that maybe the codependence of desire of Nanika is aimed towards Killua so some rules aren't applied on him and that the killing abilities are of Nanika's and healing powers must be in control of Alluka which explains her need to touch the target, exhaustion after powerful healings and the fusion of both these entities' capabilities brought in existence by the codependency on each other, in one being is responsible for the granting of any wish of "construction" or "destruction" thus made possible.

EDIT (31 Oct. 2016):
    4. COULD THAT BE PAIRO...???!!!:

Again, I recently observed another possibility in the manga on the page clearly when Tserriednich, the eldest Kakin Prince is displayed sitting on a sofa with his royal precious collection, you can observe around 5 pairs of Scarlet Eyes of Kurta clan people with a head like structure kept inside a jar at the centre of every eye pair:

[​IMG]

Now, what's most important and worthy to note that this head absolutely represents Kurapika's childhood best friend Pairo (for detailed info on Pairo, you can refer to this-http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Pairo) and the actual and exact reason of Pairo's death is yet to be revealed but what if the events revolving around his death may be connected to this Kakin Prince???... So, I undoubtedly think that its Pairo's head kept in the jar which gives rise to a totally unexpected battle event (and Togashi knows better how to surprise people [:3]) between the Bodyguard (Kurapika) VS The Prince (Tserriednich)....!!!!>:)

So what do you think of the above guesses, theories and questions? Did you like them? What are your opinions and views on them? Feel free to share your ideas with necessary correction of holes and flaws of the above post. Thank you for your time and patience for the views and comments. Take care have a nice day, folks...! :yaaa: :smuggrin: [:3]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    Cyrenz98, Dirar-san, Nitwit and 6 others like this.
  2. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix

Bounty Points:
    Interesting! Your point about the X-Nen made me think a lot of things regarding the Zoldyck family. But I'll get to that. The theories I propose are a bit crazy so they can be totally off.

First let's clarify that we can't say that all the creatures from the DC use this X-Nen. Chimera Ants could use Nen. Why? Because they were humanoids. As long as a part of yourself is human then you will have an Aura (which basically means you have a soul). Therefore the Dark Continent isn't completely filled by soulless beasts.

Then what are those Calamities? I'm tempted to say they are demons. Some of them probably more intelligent than others but they really do care about human race at all. I'm pretty sure that Togashi will use some elements from YYH and adapt them to the HxH world so I wouldn't be surprised if that when our teams reaches the DC they find that there's a war, some kind of conflict or a forced peace deal between the Calamities (we saw in YYH how demons fight for supremacy). I wonder if the Calamities know that all these people is going to the DC or if they believe themselves so powerful that they don't care.

And yes, they are stupidly powerful so just a hunter with the same abilities as Netero would be able to confront them... if he were to do it alone. But that's the key, they aren't alone. We are talking about arguably the most powerful hunters/Nen users of this generation. For example, if every Zodiac has Ging's level of power at battle, then the probabilities are in their favor. The real problem is that they have no idea what to expect when they arrive to the DC, that's why they organized those teams.

Another problem is what you mentioned, the X-Nen. I'm guessing that the Zodiacs and, well, everyone who is going, are expecting at least Meruem's kind of power, which is a super Nen. They don't know exactly how this X-Nen works and they would have a clue if they knew abut Alluka's existence. But since I believe the Zoldycks are no joke, I don't think they got to learn that secret.

What I'm trying to say, is that we should expect some weird, original powers from the Calamities, just like the one Alluka has.

That brings me to Zzigg Zoldyck.

I've read a lot of comments saying that Alluka was brought by Zzigg from the DC, but I don't think that's the case because:
    a) It was never said that Zzigg came back. We don't even know if he's dead or alive.
    b)
    Zzigg went to the DC who knows how many years ago and we've seen that Alluka grows up at the same pace as Killua.

So I propose some theories on Zzigg Zoldyck

About a) Zzigg never left the DC.
    I mean... the existence of Zzigg Zoldyck and Don Freecss were revealed in the same chapter (344). Both of their locations/life state are unknown and it would fit the plot a lot if they were together adventuring through the West Coast. It would parallel Gon and Killua's friedship. What happened with him, did he caught the desease, did he died or did he survived... I don't know. But I believe he's still there.

About b) He married a demon woman (who somehow made it to our world or at least her child).
    This would explain a lot about the Zoldyck family because it can be explained as genetics. Why are they so powerful, why they like the dark side, Silva's serpent eyes, Zeno's dragon Nen, Illumi and Milluki's dead eyes, everything about Alluka.

I can think of some evidence for this. You know, I'm one of those who believe that the color of the Aura matters (in the 2011 version). Do you know who has dark (purple, black even blue) Auras like the Zoldyck? Chimera Ants and the Phantom Troupe members who come from Meteor City. Both are related to the DC (there are theories around about Meteor City being connected to the DC). No one else does (except Razor, but I think that's because they wanted to show when he uses different Nens, like they did with Kurapika).

Zeno > purple and red. Golden and purple when he calls the dragon.
    Silva > purple and red.
    Illumi > purple.
    Killua > blue.

This is specifically about Nen. But then we have Alluka with her dark energy (that most definetely isn't Nen), Illumi's and Killua's assassin mode also generate this black energy. Of course Illumi's dark energy is freaking strong. Also, if it's true that Togashi made Killua similar to Hiei from YYH, then it's totally possible that he is partly a demon.

I'm saying that the Zoldycks are half demons.

Another interesting facts that come with this.
    1)What I previously said would work only if Zzigg was Zeno's father (because of genetics).

2)Why would Illumi choose needles that can manipulate physically and mentally a person? Why does he have some sticked in him? Why does Silva has serpent eyes? I wouldn't be surprised if they can shape their forms to some kind of serpent/dragon.

3) The Zoldycks are all okay with killing each other, but when someone from outside threatens one of the members, they go all crazy. They act like a clan. So at some point we will see the Zoldycks going to the rescue of Kalluto (if he even is allowed to get into the boat to the DC because he hasn't developed Nen for all we know) because of this Hisoka issue going on. If you think about it, they have appeared in every arc at some point, I doubt Togashi will leave them behind for this adventure.

Okay, let's go on.

About Ai, it can be written with the same kanji as Alluka, so it's confirmed they have a relation. And yes, that's definitely Pairo. When I saw him I thought "Kurapika is going to be really pissed off". No doubt now that Kurapika's main battle will be with the 4th Prince, but that makes me wonder who will take care of the queen and her child then.

Also, in the same chapter that Zzigg and Don were introduced, Gon made his first appearence after the last arc and he had this pretty big issue about not having an Aura. I don't know how but it will probably be connected with the DC, right?

It seems like a lot (maybe too much) is going to happen in this arc, but it's also probably the last arc (then we are the raiders of the last arc? ok, no). If I'm not forgetting anything, the confirmed issues we have going on are:

• Pariston wanting to release one of the Calamities or more Chimera Ants.
    • Ging wanting to find his father and stop Pariston.
    • The Hunter Association trying to stop Beyond.
    • Beyond trying to reach the DC for unknown reasons and declaring war to the Hunter Association.
    • The deadly fight for the throne between the princes of Kakin.
    • Hisoka wanting to kill the Phantom Troupe.
    • The Phantom Troupe trying to steal the princes and something else (Chrollo said "killing two birds in one shots, maybe it's about Meteor City).
    • Kurapika retrieving the last red eyes and protecting the 9th prince.
    • Gon with no Nen.
    • Everyone arriving to the DC.
    • Everyone surviving in the DC.
    I can be missing something but basically, it's a bloody mess. The one who has the advantage right now is Kurapika, who knows almost everything that is happening behind the scenes (he just doesn't know about Hisoka and the Phantom Troupe). Once they reach the DC, Beyond will have the upper hand since he's already been there and made his team based on that.

Nitwit, RZ_Senpai and TheAceofFuture like this.
  3. TheAceofFuture

TheAceofFuture

Bounty Points:
    Hmmm, buddy, after you said all of this, you've correlated too much of YYH with HxH and I'm sorry but your theories ARE crazy and bit off!... XD Look, YYH and HxH are two whole diff. worlds, as they both are the creations of the same author so they obviously'd have some similarities but not too much and I correlated these two series' concepts based on some of that similarities, you are doing it too much but some points are noteworthy here. First of all, let's bring clarity of difference between Nen(life) and Spirit energy(soul). So you say some beasts and creatures of DC are soulless, based on what? In HxH, there's no place for soul and spirit, everything runs on the life energy created by living things(aura), a distinct feature which separates them from non-living things and manipulating, shaping and enhancing this aura in the form of Hatsu(Nen Abilities) through the force of mind is called Nen(mind force). As life and consciousness in a living being comes from the brain(or mind) itself, therefore it denies the existence of soul and particularly puts focus on the possible materialistic origin of life itself. So without aura, you can't be categorised as a LIVING THING and that's what HxH is about. What I was trying to imply that the crafting of X-Nen through aura can be totally different than Nen and somehow more powerful.

Let's move on and correct your post. Calamities and creatures of DC are Magical Beasts and NOT demons, Hunters of human world are NOT Spirit Detectives, Chimera Ants were able to use Nen cuz' The Queen ate many hunters and Nen awakened humans and partly due to Rammot's encounter with our protagonists, and I doubt that the Calamities are the pinnacle of power in DC, in fact I believe there are 2 or 3 tiers higher than A, viz. S, SS and maybe even GOD level... based on the ranking system used by Ging in his game Greed Island, he also heard and knew about DC more than anyone due to his contact with, Don's research in the form of East and West edition of the traveller's guide journal. He also personally ranked the calamities precisely as either A or B as opposed to Hunters' Association who clubbed them all in the A level. So I think these calamities either have their distinct individual status in the continental food chain or they are ruled by some Beast King of their territories based on the below statement of Netero about DC -

" There aren't battles that can be physically won or lost in the "new world": only a harsh losing journey against nature."

So if we consider Don has thrived in DC upto now solely relying on Nen then that'd simply be absurd, that's why I believe he'd have come in touch luckily with X-Nen from other good-willed humanoid creatures (as we saw in YYH that all demons aren't evil) and that this first-ever dangerous venture into a unknown dreamy place "THE DARK CONTINENT" more than 300 years ago, must have inspired the world to convert exploration and research into a globe-level pro job which'd come up to be known as a 'HUNTER' and if you observe closely, The FIRST Hunter Exam was also conducted nearly 300 years ago.

And what you say, The Zoldycks are half-demons... LOLOLOL :lmao: That's crazily ridiculous!!! If Zzigg married a humanoid beast woman, then what'd you like to tell me about Maha Zoldyck, who was portrayed to be even stronger than Netero himself. Look, its clear that we don't know Zzigg's current status but saying Zoldycks is a beastly clan is baseless. But one thing which I believe is that someone from Zoldycks has gone to DC and brought back many things, before Zzigg(most likely, Maha) which is why as a result, we see that many beasts living on Kukuroo Mountain who receive tourists and visitors from all over the globe and contributes as a side-business to The Zoldycks Family. About Silva, Illumi, Milluki's eyes if you observe closely they don't imply anything and just look like serpent's or dead to give a scary impact of art when they display any strong emotion such as fear, hatred or anger.

Similarly, as I said, it is all because Togashi wanted to display his artwork like that, the nature of someone's aura and Hatsu is decided by their personalities and emotions, thats why we see the color variants of aura - white stands for 'life and a neutral mind', black and purple stands for 'killing intent', red stands for 'anger and hatred', yellow and golden stands for 'mercy, purity and enlightenment'(although it's also used to display aura in its simply enhanced form), in case of Meruem and Royal Guards(they have dense auras of mixed shades of purple, red, black and white) it is because they had absorbed too many humans with their respective natures, so Meruem's dense aura has mixed with it, the emotions of a thousand special humans. Yeah, I too believe Zoldycks will get involved due to Kalluto risked and trapped in the Hisoka vs Phantom Troupe mess. Well, we only know that Gon has reverted back to state of a normal kid with dormant Nen but what'll happen to him next is definitely what I look forward to...
    Pariston never mentioned about releasing any calamity; Beyond wants to go and explore simply because DC realises dreams, he'll get rid of anyone who stands in his way and that he's an enthusiastic Explorer Hunter; Ging too wants to go there for the same purpose and he doesn't even care about neither his father, son or Don; Chrollo may be talking about the taking down of the chain user...:camthinking:

So the unconfirmed issues are Alluka's AI's origin and just about everything of DC arc. Hey, I wanna suggest why don't we try to make our own versions of the possible story happening in the future of DC arc and compete among whose story gets realised in the manga before Togashi's actual comeback and we can do it everytime he goes on hiatus to maintain the HxH suspense vibe goin around about the DC arc. :cool: I should've proposed this earlier as no one would be able to beat me as I'm called "The Ace of FUTURE". :smuggrin: :p XDDD

--- Double Post Merged, Dec 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 11, 2016 ---
    Hey, guys at least reply to this man...! :( ;( Will you participate in recreating the future of the Dark Continent arc with me, I mean us and everyone? :confused: :persevere:

Nitwit and RZ_Senpai like this.
  4. Kaloo

Kaloo

Bounty Points:
    I love this manga, but sometimes, it just feels like Togashi has no idea wtf he's doing. I don't get how Kurapika isn't aware of Chrollo getting rid of his chain for instance. And also why are people going to the dark continent, seeking a plant that can cure anything but Ging Freecs already made a card on Greed Island that can do exactly the same ?
    Anyway, I guess there are two HxH. And the one we're reading started during the chimera ants arc.

5. TheAceofFuture

TheAceofFuture

Bounty Points:
    Hey, he'll definitely give explanations, a guy capable of creating such a great concept and story shouldn't be a good for nothing...:whatever:

6. Kaloo

Kaloo

Bounty Points:
    There is something odd about Netter's statement on the dark continent. He'd said there was no fights to look for there, no physical ennemies against which he could fight, just nature, diseases and shit. But... aren't the chimera ants from the dark continent ? then wtf

I'm okay with Kurapika not knowing, but Ging creating a card that can cure anything is troublesome. Abengane was looking for the card in order to heal her sister I believe, and someone on Ging's expedition used all his money to provide healthcare to her sister ( what's the thing with the sisters?? ) but instead could have asked the card for instance. But anyway, it's still troublesome because lots of people died trying to fetch a plant that can cure anything instead of... going on greed island ??

7. TheAceofFuture

TheAceofFuture

Bounty Points:
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 24, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 24, 2016 ---
    Going to greed island is not as simple as going to DC, guys... And yeah finding and achieving that card, The Breath of Archangel, is quite difficult too as its a SS-ranked card but btw is it still valid there? I think Gon and the others used it 4-5 times in the game after collecting 90 percent of the restricted cards in slots required to win the game. And yeah, then it's also about G.I., this game is also hard to obtain as it costs very high and is a classified game. Oh yeah, Togashi also pointed out this in the GI arc that how people coming to the game interpreted it wrongly and lost their lives through indulging in violent and unfair means :greedy: to win the game. :cool: That's also a reason why people were somehow a little bit afraid and in doubt whether they'll win that card... All this proves that understanding a masterpiece like HxH completely is not a child's play, still its called "shounen" anime, what an irony?! :cyclops: >:)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice