News Hunter x Hunter will resume serialization in 9/22 Issue of Weekly Shonen Jump in Japan

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by VIzard, Sep 4, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Mimesis

Mimesis

Bounty Points:
    Just the news I needed after a bad day !!!

JioFreed, Nitwit and Sunita like this.
  2. Yaksha

Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    Leggo!! Guess Togashi’s balls started to stink enough for him to decide he needs some of that WSJ cash. I’m holding Togashi to high standards this time around, I expect 9 chapters before he fall of the face of the earth again

3. Sunita

Sunita

Bounty Points:
    Yes!!! I'm glad with the news ^^

Yes, you're a woman with faith :D
    At least this year we will have 20 (or 21) chapters if everything goes well :D
    And I'll read the Dark Continent Arc again from the beginning (the same thing always happens to me when I don't read something for a long time or when I don' follow the weekly serialization XD)

You're right Hon! :D

I say the same :D

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  4. Thabeast

Thabeast

Bounty Points:
    It's cool and all but I wouldn't be that happy. Togashi always comes back with like 8-10 chaps and dips for at least a year lol.

5. Nitwit

Nitwit

Bounty Points:
    Oh, no...

lol

Time for another break.

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  6. IceWitch

IceWitch

Bounty Points:
    I'm just happy that it's continuing! I know the hiatus's are too often, but it's worth waiting for. At least the story lines are moving forward and filled with interesting content.

I can't say the same about another frequent manga that takes long hiatuses- D Grayman. Ugh, that story hasn't moved an inch in years!

Chilly Cobra likes this.
  7. MasterD

MasterD

Bounty Points:
    this poor man has very bad health, but I admire the fact that he still wants to finish his work despite the fact his back hurts so bad. I loved the anime but never read the manga.

8. SaiyanDragonSlayer

SaiyanDragonSlayer

Bounty Points:
    I Love Hunter X Hunter but I don't think this manga will ever be finished without being rushed or left uncompleted. I don't even believe we will get through the Dark Continent which is an adventure arc that is so massive in the amount of characters playing a role in this arc and the conflict. I hate having to reread the Dark Continent from its beginning to the current chapter everytime HxH returns from hiatus. It's so unfortunate that Togashi is experiencing health issues. He should give up his pride and invite people onto the project to draw the manga while he writes the story and just draws character designs/details of the Dark continent world. He is not capable of doing everything on his own and HXH has been postponed. HXH should have just as much if not more chapters than Naruto and One Piece at this point if it had a consistent weekly release schedule, It came out before them and is far from completion. The manga could have been finished long time ago.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  9. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Bounty Points:
    Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice