Discussion Hunter X Hunter Final Villain

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Fire_Fist_Recca, Aug 22, 2016.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Devotion

Devotion

Bounty Points:
    This might just be me but unlike most manga / anime, i dont see a real "end" villian in H x H.
    This is mainly cause you dont know the goal of the main character yet. Unlike Naruto, Bleach and One Piece who all have a clear goal, we follow Gon who is just trying to figure out what his goal is and explore the world. Knowing how big the world is, the manga could go on for ever.

A real strong point to it is, its not based on 1 character. If for say 300 chapters you dont see the main character you might not even notice.
    It could just be Gon Dieing of old age and than follow his son/daughter or grandchild to explore the world even more..

But if it has to be a end villian im gonna say it something we have not seen yet in the Dark Continent.
    Not Hisoka, dont even think he's gonna die. Yes he will fight Gon later down the line.
    Not Chrollo, might sounds strange but think he gonna turn in some father figure person to the people from Meteor City.
    Not the Zoldycks, i see Hisoka, Chrollo and the Zoldycks just as stepping stones for the gang to grow further.

Maybe Togashi him self :p

greenbeard likes this.
  2. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    This is exactly who I thought of. His introduction was haunting.

3. Enel The God

Enel The God

Bounty Points:
    hiatus are the main villain in HXH

Law_Senpai likes this.
  4. Law_Senpai

Law_Senpai

Bounty Points:
    :'(

5. Shu

Shu

Bounty Points:
    probably Don Freecss

6. SevedeB

SevedeB

Bounty Points:
    Togashi said in an interview with Oda that he has 5 more arcs to draw in HxH manga so we still have a long ride 50.

7. Steampunk Sabo

Steampunk Sabo

Bounty Points:
    The final villain will be Hiatus x Hiatus

Bador, Raienryuu and Law_Senpai like this.
  8. Just a member

Just a member

Bounty Points:
    Too many candidates and the end (at least plotwise) is still very far away. So imo impossible to guess.

But, and I say but, if I have to make a wild guess.. I would say the evil HiatusxHiatus which endangers the main story since the beginning of the manga, sadly I'm also pretty sure in the end it will win and prevent the story from finishing.

AceOfSpades and Law_Senpai like this.
  9. FollStion

FollStion

Bounty Points:
    Beyond Netero should be a safe bet.

10. Versus

Versus

Bounty Points:
    I really hope Dark Continent isn't the final arc. Wishful thinking but I hope there are at least 3 more arcs after the DC arc. And no, I don't want the final boss to be someone we already know or seen of his/her abilities. Gyro is a good pick or someone introduced later in the series.

11. FollStion

FollStion

Bounty Points:
    You hope too high man. I just hope even DC arc finishes.

12. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    Hmm, story wise, I'm not sure who can be a villain for everyone. I feel like each of the main characters will have their own villains that they need to defeat.

Given the current arc, I see Kurapika's final enemies being both Chrollo and the 4th Kakin Prince Tserriednich given that the latter has the remaining Kurta eyes, most likely Pairo's head (that's a pure speculation, of course) and he's learning Nen very quickly so he'll be a threat I'm sure. Nothings needs to be added about why Chrollo is Kurapika's villain too.

Leorio....well Idk.

For Killua, I'm thinking his endgame villain will be Illumi. It makes sense because he's always caused Killua a lot of trouble and even in the Election Arc, things between him and Illumi were never settled.

And as for Gon, I honestly think it might be Gyro. The manga foreshadowed them meeting in the future and we know all about the development Gyro's received despite never making an actual appearance in the story as of yet. Either him or someone we haven't seen yet. It could be Hisoka too, now that I think about it :camthinking:

I also feel like Pariston is going to somehow play an antagonistic role in this arc. I don't think he'll be a specific villain to anyone other than Ging but I'm getting some bad vibes from him.

Charlotte Pepper likes this.
  13. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    The Lord of calamities imo

Which I don't know who might be

But Dark Continent has yet to start...

14. Raienryuu

Raienryuu

Bounty Points:
    I think it will be Gyro

15. Woraz

Woraz

Bounty Points:
    Many said it already but the only one fitting that role as of now would be Gyro.
    At the end of the chapter it was even implied that he and Gon will eventually meet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice