Discussion Hunter X Hunter Final Villain

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Fire_Fist_Recca, Aug 22, 2016.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    Hunter X Hunter Final Villain

Hunter X Hunter is one of the best anime of all time, I love the friendship of Gon, Killua, Kurapica and Leorio, I love their adventures with each other and I also love the villains especially Hisoka and the Phantom Troupe, I love the Zoldyck family but unfortunately we haven’t seen much of them and I doubt if we will see the final villain because of the hiatus but I’ll still share my thoughts about the possible final villain.

After re-watching the Hunter X Hunter 1999, two moments were caught my attention. First is when Silva told Killua not to betray his friends and Hisoka explaining the nen types depends on the nen user character.

Hisoka explains, Gon is enhancer because enhancers are simpleminded people which Killua and Zushi agreed then Hisoka explains about his nen type and the characteristic of transmuter, he said that the characteristic of Transmuter is whimsical liars and Gon, Killua and Machii agree to that. Hisoka said since the characters of him and Gon are polar opposites, they are pretty compatible and attract each other and they can become best friends but he gave some advice to Gon to be careful because transmuter is whimsical liars and the once valuable for them can instantly turn into trash and after Hisoka said that, the Transmuter best friend of Gon get shock, Yeah Killua is Trasmuter and he is Gon’s best friend and he was shock when Hisoka tells Gon to be careful to transmuter. Since Kil grew up in assassin family who’re good in nen maybe Silva knew that transmuters are whimsical liars and he also knew that Kil is a trasmuter because of his character even though Kil does not know anything yet about nen that’s why Silva made Kil to swear not to betray his friends.

After Silva let Kil to meet Gon again, his wife got mad of him and Silva just laughed then said Kil will going back as a true Zoldyck after all. I don’t wanna say that Silva and Hisoka’s statements are some sort of foreshadows that Kil will betray Gon because Togashi is not Oda and Oda is more dedicated compare to him, But, I think it is really possible that one day Kil will betray Gon and go back to Zoldyck.

Another potential final villain that I’ve thought is of course Hisoka, from the start of Gon adventures Hisoka is the first main antagonist that we’ve saw. For me he is perfect antagonist because of his personality and abilities, he is so strong and Gon will really have a hard time to defeat him, remember what Hisoka said to Gon after their fight in coliseum? Next time they fight each other that would be a death match without any rules, he’s just waiting the fruit to become ripe that’s why he’s patiently waiting for Gon to grow up and to become more stronger.

Another possible final antagonist is Chrollo and his troupe, I really like his mysterious personality and abilities, he’s a great villain with strong subordinates that can fight anyone, anytime. If Chrollo able to kill Hisoka and Kurapica in the future but I think there is no good future for Hiatus X Hiatus because of Togashi, But, for the sake of this theory if Chrollo able to kill Hisoka and Kurapica for sure Gon will get mad again and he will defeat Chrollo like what he did before when Kite was killed by Chimera.

Another possible final antagonist is Silva and Illumi with the Zoldycks, Silva is without a doubt a strong guy but we don’t have much information about him but if he’ll become the final villain I’d love to see him fighting Ging, Dad vs Dad, from the rest of the Zoldyck Illumi is the most possible final villain, remember what he did to Kil in hunter exam? He controlled Kil to Kill the old man in last round of the exam and he also controlled Kil in Chimera arc when he put one of his needles on Kil head to give him hallucinations and He and Gon do not like each other.

Another possible final villain is one of the princes and character in dark continent but I don’t wanna explain much about the princes and dark continent because we don’t have much information about them but I still have a very little hope that the Hunter X Hunter will continue to know more about their stories.

I hope the Hunter X Hunter will continue again ahaha!

2. red admiral

red admiral

Bounty Points:
    i say Chrollo

Monkey D Baelish likes this.
  3. Monkey D Baelish

Monkey D Baelish

Bounty Points:
    I don't think the final villains have been introduced yet. I have a feeling the final villain will be introduced this arc. Maybe someone who rivaled Don Freecss ( I'm just speculating )

If I'm wrong about the above , then it might be the Phantom Troupe. But Hisoka's currently after them. I wonder how many will be alive by the end. Kurapika will fight Chrollo.

Maybe the final fight will be between Gon and Killua ( I want to see this so bad )

4. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    I hope the HXH will continue until we see the the final villain, it's so disappointing that the one of the best anime of all time will not have an epic ending against the final villain.

5. sandokanthanos

sandokanthanos

Bounty Points:
    The man's name is Gyro.

6. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    It's not really clear, but if I had to choose I would say Beyond Netero

Law_Senpai and Hashima like this.
  7. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    If dark continent is the final arc then I'd have to vouch for an undiscovered calamity and imho characters will have varying 'final antagonists' anyway
    For example Kurapika and chrollo

8. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    I think the final villain could be that guy who is the son of the late chairman of the Hunter Association. He looks shady and menacing. I bet he is probably stronger than Hisoka or any character in the HxH world at thw moment
    Sorry I'm really poor at remembering names.

Hashima likes this.
  9. Kaloo

Kaloo

Bounty Points:
    I don't think there will be a final villain. If so, then he's not yet introduced. And if he is, nothing is suggesting he'll be the one.

Anyway, I'll die before the ship reaches the dark continent.

Hashima likes this.
  10. SmokeDJoe

SmokeDJoe

Bounty Points:
    well the motherfuckers gotta go off hiatus

Law_Senpai likes this.
  11. Arcana

Arcana

Bounty Points:
    Final villian is none other than

Idk

12. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    I think someone of the Dark Continent might be

13. Hisoka

Hisoka

Bounty Points:
    There wont be one he stops drawing all the tile :( :(

14. Kaloo

Kaloo

Bounty Points:
    HxH is never gonna end, but not for the same reason as OnePiece.

15. Roy99

Roy99

Bounty Points:
    Togashi himself doesn't know........
    Pls let HxH end before i die ;(

16. Mae

Mae

Bounty Points:
    Been following Hunter x Hunter for a few years now. Why. Does. It. Not. End.
    The author might kick the bucket before another chapter is released. oh man.

17. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    I think the correct statement would be Let the HXH end before Togashi die :rage:

Law_Senpai likes this.
  18. godenel

godenel

Bounty Points:
    I wish that would of ended when Jin met his dad on the tree. Perfect ending

Kizaru D. Drake likes this.
  19. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    IMO it likely won't be one of the calamities

Hashima likes this.
  20. JioFreed

JioFreed

Bounty Points:
    Togashi is going to self insert himself into the series to destroy the whole universe, that way the series can finally be over then he can go on to play his favourite games in peace.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice