General & Other How much would Sanji's bounty be if the Marines knew all what he did?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Sir Xu, Feb 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Sir Xu

Sir Xu

Bounty Points:
    Sanji has been the hero in the shadow of the SH. He saved the crew numerous times with his amazing tactics combined with strength (Little Garden, Mr. Prince, attacking the sea train alone, opening the Gate of Justice,...). However, the marines is highly likely in the dark about most of his tactical moments, so his current bounty (177m) probably only represents his strength, without his intelligence.
    As the title says, how much would Sanji's bounty be if the marines knew all what he did? Personally, I believe it should be higher by a large margin, raging from 200m - 300m.

2018 UPDATE: After Dressrosa, every Curly Hat members got a 50 million bounty rise, but Sanji himself got a 100 million rise, which means he got a 50 million inflation from his father. However, I believe what he did without the World Government knowing (especially his tactics as said above, not to mention his overlooked win over Bon-chan, whose bounty was 32 million then, in Alabasta) is more than enough to compensate for the inflation, so a bounty of about 350 million would better represent his current danger to the WG.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. Sect D

Sect D

Bounty Points:
    Sanji has perfect bounty for the moment. He got bounty of 177 million even though he left the dressrosa before chaos, thats amazing:p. I do think that his bounty would increase after wci if words reaches wg.

Sir Xu, MONET, Kyro Kakugi and 8 others like this.
  3. Lothar1399

Lothar1399

Bounty Points:
    Ye, sure... He did some cool things, but every other Straw Hat did cool things too, and none of them got everything they did included in the bounty.

Would be unfair if he got that treatment and others didn't.

4. Cypher

Cypher

Bounty Points:
    Sanji would probably not get a decent bounty as long as he is "useful" for his father. But if that was not the case and if the Navy knew about everything he did...I guess it would easily surpass Zoro's. Not Luffy's, but he would have more than 400 million now.

5. D Sanji

D Sanji Big Mom Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    He would definitely have more than Zoro , that's for sure
    Maybe 400 and something

6. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido

Bounty Points:
    He would have surpassed Zoro a long time ago and maybe even Luffy at some point because some of the same actions you mentioned .. that would've never been taken lightly by WG.

7. Mynameislol

Mynameislol

Bounty Points:
    what cool things other SH did that can potentially raise their bounties? i mean it's only fair to say if the WG knew what sanji have done so far his bounty would be much higher especially looking at ussop situation

KingTabris, Hakipotence, xdz and 3 others like this.
  8. Lothar1399

Lothar1399

Bounty Points:
    Luffy beat Axe hand Morgan and Don Krieg, if any of those things were known by the WG, they would have gave him a bounty way earlier.
    And they didn't count Moriah's defeat, or Crocodile's defeat into his bounty.

Zoro attacked a Celestial before Luffy and hurt Kuma (THE REAL FUCKING KUMA)... Which was thought to be impossible for the supernovas.

Nami's abilities that she showed in her fight with Kalifa. (invisibility isn't something you joke about)

Chopper's monster point.

Existence of Sogeking and the fact that Sogeking is Usopp.

The fact that Franky used Vegapunk's lab and upgraded himself with it, even made Shogun.

Robin's knowledge of all the poneglyphs that they've discovered so far. (that should at least be +100 million beli)

Brook's abilities and the fact that he managed to hurt a freaking Yonko...

9. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    Each woman he has harassed?

:D

Zenos7, Gurezo, AfroKing and 8 others like this.
  10. SCRATCHMAN

SCRATCHMAN

Bounty Points:
    What has he actually done?
    177 million is the perfect bounty for him for his current accomplishments

11. Bogard

Bogard Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Didn't his father already basically gave him a 100millions berry bonus for doing nothing?

12. Kaloo

Kaloo

Bounty Points:
    "Sanji is so smart he deserves a higher bounty than Zoro because of that. He can even defeat someone only with his psychic smartness. Awesome. "

Vinsmoke Sanji, the lusty perv. 1billion berry

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  13. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    That sounds accurate :dead:

14. KevinMarkRoy

KevinMarkRoy

Bounty Points:
    Robin should have the highest bounty. Eliminating her would destroy almost all chances of Luffy being PK unless he gets the power Roger had.
    There is no way Sanji's bounty could have increased though , how can the WG keep track of all his moves , If Sanji did something like Zoro did in dressrosa he would easily get a good bounty.

15. Deleted member 3744

Deleted member 3744 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Iam not a big Sanji fan but 177 million is underrated it should be little less than zoro definitely 250 million bounty -285 million sounds nice . Again i dunno but some who are saying he will surpass zoro is a joke honestly .

16. tyranno

tyranno

Bounty Points:
    That's true that Sanji would deserve to earn a bounty equal or superior to some pirates' bounties like Cavendish or Pekoms for instance if his strength was only took into account.

By now, he gets a 177M bounty mainly because he attacked several trains full of CP agents, was involved into Enies Lobby destruction and Cp9's defeat, and is part of Strawhats pirates (that's why his bounty increased even if he didn't involve in Dressrosa incudent) and Vinsmoke Family (his father was responsible of the extra 50M).

Bearing all of this in mind, I think a good part of his current bounty covers some feats of him. For instance, the fact that he defeated Bonclay can be covered by his first bounty given he did worse at Enies Lobby. Same for the fact he outwitted Crocodile.

However, I think he could have earned an extra (maybe between 20 and 50M) when he outwitted the Navy (because it's an intelligence feat and I think the GM can also take that into account in a bounty because a smart fighter is always more dangerous than a dumb one). He would therefore have gotten a bounty between 97M and 127M pre timeskip but it would exceed Zoro's and I don't think it would have been possible when Zoro had also impressive feats that I think the WG would maybe take more seriously like defeat 100 bounty hunters, defeat a well-known assassin, built a reputation before going to Grand Line and also took part in Enies Lobby Incident.

And if the post timeskip increase of 100M is taken into account, Sanji would have gotten a bounty varying between 197M and 227M. More or less Barto and Killer's bounty, what imo, would perfectly fit Sanji (because the Strawhats are a particurlar crew with 3 monsters whose the second is very close of his captain in strength so I consider the third most powerful strawhat can close himself in strength and in bounty to the second most powerful fighter of an other crew.
    And Sanji not being a Supernovae of his Generation but being the 3rd most powerful fighter of his crew should at least be considered as dangerous as a Supernovae of an other Generation inferior in fame than the Worst Gen).

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    Deleted member 3744 likes this.
  17. Hero Garp

Hero Garp

Bounty Points:
    It wouldn't be any different because they do know all he's done

18. The Cat Burglar

The Cat Burglar

Bounty Points:
    You guys are crazy. I love Sanji but he wouldn't have surpassed Zoro in bounty

He would have 300 million max

19. Void234

Void234

Bounty Points:
    If the WG was aware of everything Sanji has done up until now as well as his real fighting abilities I would say around 300M Berries, maybe a bit higher.

20. Buggy D ClowN

Buggy D ClowN

Bounty Points:
    All his accomplishments so far are probably worth 127M.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice