1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Debunked How Kyros' character will be improved as a Strawhat

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Marshall D Tim, Aug 18, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Is this a plausible theory in you opinion?

1. Yes

18.8%
  2. No

43.8%
  3. It's SUUUUUUPER⭐️

25.0%
  4. Maybe....

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Nice effort but i don't see this happening. Kyros doesn't suit in the SH crew imo. Especially the way to described Kyros joining by asking Luffy to take Rebecca's place is very unlikely imo. That would kind of give the impression as if Luffy was not interested in Kyros at all!

HOLY ONE and djiayebee like this.
  2. Pavel Williams

Pavel Williams

Bounty Points:
    I thinkhe should stay and spend time with Rebecca

HOLY ONE likes this.
  3. ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

Bounty Points:
    And then pushing his own belief onto her, disregarding her feelings and his own for that matter

4. 4xdblack

4xdblack

Bounty Points:
    I've never been against Kyros joining, personally I'd prefer it if violet joined. But either way, I think Kyros is currently the most plausible strawhat on screen right now. He fits everything except having a true role on the ship. And I don't think Oda is going to break the pattern, I think he's throwing us off though. I believe after Kyros gets recruited, Jinbe will be the third strawhat.

Kyros will be the first. He fits the pattern because he himself was called a Monster. Much like chopper and Zoro. and all of them have incredible physical strength (even though Chopper's is mostly thanks to his zoan). Jinbe will fit the 3rd crew member as he fits the pattern. He had a crew before in his lifetime, locals in fact. Just like Usopp and Franky. Only problem is, that'll throw a wrench into my theory beforehand about the connections between strawhat villains :p (at least until we see what villain will be around when Jinbe officially joins)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice